Malicious discord bots?

i had a person tell me they are a pentester and they wrote a discord bot where they can inject payloads into the discord application

*after having googled for a few about malicious discord bots or such exploits i have to admit i didn't find much

-is this person bullshitting me? or do they have a bot that can 'put payloads' into people's discords?

Attached: ttm.jpg (474x266, 9.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turt2live/matrix-wishlist/issues/143
matrix.org/docs/guides/code_of_conduct.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Discord is botnet anyway newfag

Attached: 3381.png (645x729, 104.74K)

Fuck off nigger

kys

This

sure is cuckchan in here...

Remember, if you can fuck the botnet up, we can gain control of gullible cucks.

The rest of us use matrix

Attached: OD4Vwxf.png (1360x13334, 2.56M)

heh

Attached: real_hacking.webm (480x480, 1.06M)

Has this shit got a real VOIP solution yet or no? Isn't it just essentially shitty bloated IRC for normalfags? Until it gets some mumble-like functionality I don't see any reason in using it.

People are trying to tac on Mumble to it, so it is coming... soon. Until then, it is just diskike without the kikes

Well I'm glad people are actually making some use of Mumble then. Hopefully in turns out well and it becomes a legitimately feasible alternative.

You can do group VC right now, using Jitsi integration and it works well from my experience.

Does it have push-to-talk yet?

Sauce?
Would be neat if true.

Please give me something to generate invite links.

github.com/turt2live/matrix-wishlist/issues/143

XMPP>Matrix. I'm in a comfy MUC an a server run by a few halfchan /g/entoomen and we use mumble separately if we want to use speech.

but he is right. discord is a botnet.

matrix.org/docs/guides/code_of_conduct.html

>Be welcoming: We strive to be a community that welcomes and supports people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, colour, immigration status, social and economic class, educational level, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
>Deliberate misgendering. This includes deadnaming or persistently using a pronoun that does not correctly reflect a person’s gender identity. You must address people by the name they give you when not addressing them by their username or handle

This has to be a pretty fucking nice piece of software engineering in order for any sane person not to disregard it as outright cancer.