NSA employee used botnet to harvest dickpics

hasanjasim.online/fbi-raid-at-nsa-employees-home-reveals-over-16000000-dick-pics/

how the fuck can something like this get top security clearance ?

Attached: NSAdickpic.png (600x315, 172.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hasanjasim.online/new-law-confirmed-you-could-now-be-put-in-jail-for-leaving-your-dog-out-in-the-cold/
hasanjasim.online/scientists-inject-human-cells-into-pig-embryo-to-create-human-pig-hybrid/
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Illinois/Coles-County-IL/Anna-Lynn-Durbin.154303869.html
poconorecord.com/news/20180511/second-monroe-defendant-sentenced-in-furry-sex-case
en.wikifur.com/wiki/2016/2017_child_abuse_arrests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hug you user, this was completely plausible and I might've shared it as is.

This has to be satire...

This is the future you chose.

Dick picks are "government property" now?

She should mount her defend on the pics being unauthorized spying on citizens, and she was going to inform them of the great injustice.

Fake news. OP is a faggot as always.

hasanjasim.online/new-law-confirmed-you-could-now-be-put-in-jail-for-leaving-your-dog-out-in-the-cold/
Just pretending to be retarded, right?

Attached: 1375676373522.png (625x626, 57.57K)

Suddenly, every faggot ever is now applying for the NSA.

Now I know it's fake

The (((government))) owns your dick since the day Dr Goldsteinberg gave you the snip.

Fake news. Comes from the same page as this glorious piece: "Scientist Inject Human Cells into Pig Embryo to Create Human-Pig Hybrid."
hasanjasim.online/scientists-inject-human-cells-into-pig-embryo-to-create-human-pig-hybrid/

That girl was apparently caught by the FBI for fucking a 14-year old boy dressed as Tony the Tiger.
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Illinois/Coles-County-IL/Anna-Lynn-Durbin.154303869.html
poconorecord.com/news/20180511/second-monroe-defendant-sentenced-in-furry-sex-case
en.wikifur.com/wiki/2016/2017_child_abuse_arrests

In this particular case, I'd rather have the fake news of a roughe NSA employee stealing dick pics than a poor kid being sexually assaulted from ages 2-16.

Attached: 555.gif (500x246, 1.36M)

women actually rape kids?

100% convinced The Fappening was a leak of some NSA "wins."

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed.

fuck you

welp i thought there was some kind of word filter

gay

you'll never get your comments into the Linux kernel with that kind of potty mouth, user.

Pedophilia isn't exclusive to men.
Woman raping a female children or a male happens.

This. I won't say that rape doesn't happen, but often when your a 14 year old male and your sexy high school teacher brings you into a threesome with her hot female friend you don't really say no.

facebook tier fake news

I can read this dumb shit in the first three comments of any major news site. It's our duty to say no to thots no matter what the circumstances are. If you disagree then tits or gtfo.

That's so ignorant, holy shit.
Girls are also horny, but that doesn't mean they really want to be fucked. Much less rape like in this case. Teens don't understand what sex really is, they would not be in control of the situation if an adult is involved and they would be most likely scared/nervous the whole time to even enjoy it.
Hell, adults can and do get traumatized all the time by having bad sexual experiences, whether it's their first time or not, with kids this is multiplied tenfold.

Especially in this case, where the poor boy was raped since he was 2 years old. What a tasteless and moronic post you've made there.

t. faggot

Classic Zoe