Why does archive.fo pull from Henley-Putnam School of Strategic Security?

henley-putnam.national.edu/history/

Now why would they possibly want to pay for datamining access to that site?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ex4nb
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Archiving_Tools
unvis.it/
dns.li/
archive.org/web/
web.archive.org/save/https://example.com
web.archive.org/web/https://example.com
github.com/ludios/grab-site
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Software
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=The_WARC_Ecosystem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They use it for the spinning wheel animation... but still that is suspicious.

There's obviously a relationship of some kind, and I don't think it's merely to provide some stupid graphic.

archive.is/Ex4nb read this
www.henley-putnam.edu/Portals/_default/Skins/henley/images/loading.gif

Archive.is does give your IP straight up to the website it pulls from, you don't need any exploit to reveal your IP

Which is why you need to use ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Archiving_Tools

THIS unvis.it/

I haven't finished reading through the entire thread yet, but basically, it's been known for two years that the site is pozzed, but people still use it anyway?

Registrar of archive.is:
Denis Petrov
email: [email protected]

dns.li/ bounces to a 404 error on a Google server!

I would expect a board that prides itself on its hacking prowess to have more intel on an archival service that's used pretty much site-wide by thousands of anons whose OPSec might be compromised by literal CIA funded spooks.

As I'm still reading this thread, so far the consensus of Zig Forums is "lol who cares? I'm already on like 6 millions lists and they haven't killed me yet lmao"
fucking retards

because archive.org deletes stuff

So, it's better to keep archiving on a known compromised website that has some shady connection to a school training literal spooks and is likely funded by the CIA just because they "don't delete stuff"
Makes total sense.

The FBI doesn't "delete stuff" either. Why do you think that is?

Typical response:

Literally every natsoc film, book, memorabilia, etc. can be found there. Are you certain this isn't disinfo?

IIRC, it isn't archive.is that is to blame, but websites have figured out a way to circumvent the archiving tool, causing the spinning wheel to get linked instead of archived on the server.

And it's been known for two years and the exploit hasn't been neutralized yet?
No, there is an ongoing relationship between the shady people running archive.is and the CIA funded spook school.

What do you think the point of an archiving service is?

If a website asks them to delete an archive, they will. Note that they will do this even if the website has changed owners since the archive was taken. This eliminates the point of an archive, which is to prevent website owners from memoryholing things that embarass them.

Look into The Highland Forum and their connections to Henley-Putnam. TLDR? Kikes are scared and so are their shabbos goyim.

Got a link to a specific thread?

Wrong, they deleted a huge ass bunch of it, especially documents in German. Go ahead and look.

Transfer that shit to IPFS, zeronet, i2p.
The clearnet is pozzed.

Wrong board chump, this is the dead board for chinese children cartoon shows and LARPing that's lucky to break two digit PPH

Then why sage?

So how exactly do you plan of archiving stuff from websites without even visiting those websites in the first place? Maybe if someone gave you a link, but that is rare case.

yikes

Why would you expect otherwise?
You should be behind proxies regardless if you don't want to be connected to what you do on the web.

What's the alternative?

Because it's completely unnecessary?

archive.org/web/

I'm quite surprised that Zig Forums never got to the bottom of Henley-Putnam's connection with archive.is and what they might be trying to accomplish.

- Complete surveillance of what people find interesting enough to archive and visit and if you have ever clicked on a Archive.is link the HTTP referrer will have likely been sent with it so they also know where you came from
- Ability to censor the highly sensitive material (I have come across many, many dead links when downloading Archive.is pages) and when an Archive.is link is removed there's no way to know, without downloading, where that link pointed to since it is a short URL

To save a page:
web.archive.org/save/https://example.com
To access a page:
web.archive.org/web/https://example.com

Though we should not rely on a single organization to take care of our shit, take a look at stuff like grab-site:
github.com/ludios/grab-site
And this:
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Software

And this:
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=The_WARC_Ecosystem

It would be cool if there was an archive service which archived to IPFS, but also without a backup on clearnet.

with a backup*

bump

archive.fo now also makes a hit to google-analytics which I don't ever recall seeing. The site is thoroughly NSA-niggered.

>blog hosted on (((Tumblr)))
You can email them for critical questions.

It's the jews!!!!111
Who cares? If you're trusting archive.* you're a fucking retard and deserve what you get.