Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
i had sex with a grill and the condom slipped. i pulled out after the first "wave" and i assume that i might have done it inside of her. she is 5 days after her period and 6 days before ovulation. she takes no pills. am i fucked? help plz.
pic unrelated.

here is the unrelated pic i forgot to add.
sorry, i am pretty stressed now

Attached: 4A900D07BE10462ABAB8D720A23F0E80.jpg (960x872, 84.32K)

Install TempleOS.

aaaand i posted into the wrong board. do not ban me please.
here is a complementary thinkpad box

Attached: IMG_20181015_144808_162.jpg (1280x720, 370.59K)

nothing a flight of stairs can't solve ;)

you're already fucked, user. You were fucked before you started. You're fucked regardless of the outcome.
how did she see you behaving when you realized what happened? how did you see her off? where is she now?
this is critical information for any path forward that you want to have some control over.
I'll have you know, last night's AoC had fifty billion generations in it. You are talking to experts.

we have been together for years. we are either both fucked or we are both a-ok..

So why no baby? Are you both against it? Then just go to the doctor and he gives her some pills to stop the eggs from fertilizing. No problem as long as you're not letting her sit for months on it.

Tough luck OP. #notabug
t. systemdicks maintainer

Chance of pregnancy between 18 and 25 is average 50% over 3 months of trying. Odds at that age are
( 1 - root( 1-.5, 3 ) )

Odds go down with age. While pregnancy is a possibility after just one intra-vaginal ejaculation, it's not the sure thing we're all taught in sex ed. It's like rolling a 1d6 and getting 1.

This is gods way of telling you to stop beating around the bush.
Congratz on your new family.

on the plus side, nowadays you don't even need to be a parent anymore because you can just buy your kid an iPad and they'll be glued to it 24/7

parenting ain't what it used to be

Attached: stallman.jpg (480x320, 123.68K)

What's a wave?

Then why aren't you already married yet?

just skip town if she’s really pregnant.

pulse: in OP's case, ejaculative

do tell us... is she white? are you white?

Well now that you're going to be a father, let me introduce two key and important points:
Avoid inflicting adverse childhood experiences (eg no spanking or other 'discipline' abuse, see Molyneux for peaceful parenting ideas),
Do not genitally mutilate, whether boy or girl! (((Circumcision))) IS genital mutilation. Make sure you, your wife, and your kid's doctors never force the foreskin back, it'll loosen on its own at puberty. It's adhered to the glans like your fingernail is adhered to your finger (nail bed).

Be mindful of these two things and you will be a Good Enough(tm) parent.

Ah the ACE study, if only more parents would educate themselves on it. There would be much less suffering in the world if it was more widely known.

When I have kids I'll only whitelist 8ch.net
can't let the poz seep in

Molyneux's parenting monomania is not helpful.

This. That's how (((they))) get you, they tell your parents that you have this horrible affliction called """phimosis""" and you definitely it surgically """corrected""". That's how they almost got me and how they got my brother. The foreskin will separate on its own when the time comes, and if it doesn't and it really does become a problem you can still cut it off later, but you can never restore it again.

Huh? Did you leave it in her?

Just say it isn't yours and get checked for AIDS.

Attached: (you)4.gif (417x488, 735.31K)

I forgot to add if you're really concerned slide her off on another dude. Just start acting like an asshole and let her run to whomever has been orbiting her for awhile. Every girl has one orbiter or will bed another dude in an attempt to make you jealous/win you back. He takes the bullet and you live to fuck another day.

lol

How the fuck isn't this anchored yet?

i am wondering the same bloody thing

we are indeed white

circumcision is a rarity here and i would never do that to a kid

we would like to finish our doctorates before anything such as kids

here's your future:
1. you both graduate
2. you both get jobs
3. she gets paid a little more, weirdly
4. she gets pregnant
5. she quits her job
6. you start working a lot harder to maintain the previous standard of living
7. you now have kids, debt for two doctorates, a single income, and you're away from home all the time because of how hard you have to work
8. you pay off her doctorate
9. she divorces you. it's your fault. you were never home!
10. you discover that family court is an anthropophagus
11. although she left you for no reason, she gets the kids and you're obligated to pay for them and also maintain her standard of living--i.e., the "working harder than I want to" standard you were working at "temporarily" while waiting for her to "go back to work" since she got that fucking doctorate and everything

Attached: cc.png (500x419, 261.13K)

And then in 5-10 years he ages out of being a cuteboy?

Go back to cuckoldchannel, you will find your faggotry to be more accepted there.

you do not pay for education where we are from. still scary though.

Divorce rates go way down if it's your first marriage and you are both college educated. The institution of the promotion and the raise ensure that women get a better deal if they wait around then if they cut you off early.

Back to >>>/g/

This tbh

This tbh

You've played fast and loose with your morals and now it's time to pay

Sex is not immoral you dipshit assumed christcuck!

this.

Attached: cQ4awKd.jpg (1080x1080, 93.37K)

If you and the girl are white, congrats, learn to be a man now and raise the kid right, and you and kid are a credit to your race. If either of you are non-white, you are already the problem.