Salix OS Thread

What are Zig Forumss thoughts on Salix OS?
salixos.org/
According to pic related it's the best shit around, can anyone confirm?

Attached: Salix OS.png (1349x1639, 152.86K)

>>>/g/

>>>/cuckchan/

It's basically a much more convenient Slackware without some of the rough edges. Very decent distro (especially if you're after non-systemd ones), would recommend.

Tried it out, wound up switching to Void since Void had better package support. Couldn't get Wireguard working on Salix whereas it was two commands on Void to get it running perfectly.

Its really good, but sadly some of the software just doesn't work from the official repos because its not a true multilib system and the software is kind of out of date in the name of stability. It is really good though, and I would recommend it over normal slackware because it has a lot less bloat. It also comes with sourcery, which is a really cool source based package manager.

GTFO with this shitty thinly veiled ad.

Fuck off, shill.

Samefag.

Pic related says contrariwise.

Attached: untitled_.PNG (333x101, 3.54K)

ok

Don't listen to this guy , he's literally the owner of site from your pic and is also a retard who thinks free software is bad.

Lmfao. Well done for knowing how to use inspect element, I guess? Reported for spam.

Hello Lennart, we know you hate everything non-systemd with a passion.

not a shill nigga

false

thats pretty cool, hey got any other neat tidbits of information to share?

Yes, I love cock.

thank you for sharing

Shilling for what exactly? Salix? Do you think they pay him money for this? Is recommending a software you liked now a grave sin for Zig Forums idiots?

Sarikkusu Oesu no densetsu desu zaibatsu adabansu warudo rando burazazu

Why is this thread "bumplocked" (i.e. forced-autosaging)?

Low-energy and less comprehensive shill thread.