Linuxcounter is Dead

linuxcounter.net/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-13 Linuxcounter project closed(1).png (1080x1664, 455.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/christinloehner/linuxcounter.new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

id fuck him

Attached: e8cd379aa6ed6e5d9e0198907f49b715a6430def7d50167ded6157a129fe4650.jpg (938x477, 93.41K)

Wtf this Linuxcounter even was?

Is it botnet anyway? You can still fork that shit and continue under a new name: github.com/christinloehner/linuxcounter.new/

At list this loehner had a decency to upload a DB dump. I doubt that there is any value in service like this any way.

Never heard of it.

What a loss.

Unrelated: Why do almost all trannies look the same?
A mixture of polish and mongo.
I know she is german, but that can't be it alone.

It will always be male.

My estimate of what happened:

Gee, why do you think things coming off an industrial assembly line look all the same?

But does it still work with Windows 3.1?

Dear God.

Attached: 20181107_221205.jpg (900x1200 163.99 KB, 42.42K)

Good lord. Tranny "bottom" surgeries never look good, but that's just horrifying. It looks like they just buried his dick in his pelvis. Did they even relocate his urethra? Also, are those random pics, or is that what the Linuxcounter tranny did to himself?

take me home jesus. i've learned my lesson.

Attached: deb91e4be9087803d7e91bdf918c5af5a5613f48d19e03cfc5fe4b64354bdad4.png (1189x1833, 4.13M)

This person had some serious issues.

There's a first and second (correction) surgery page on his site. No idea why you would upload that to the internet for everyone to see. I'm horrified.

He wrote he tattooed the LOVE ME himself because he tried to live like a normal human being or something. Also tried to cut his penis off with a carpet cutter when he was a teenager. That blog is just horrors upon horrors wrapping in on themselves.
I understand that these people suffer a lot from their psychical problems. But it just seems to get worse and worse the more they try.
Also on there (translated):
Your brain on transgenderism, not even once.

Why bother becoming a tranny if you're just going to look like an ugly man?

Doesn't add up for me. Or am I missing something?

holy fucking shit...

Gas all trannies.

second this!

Attached: Lingard.jpg (620x413, 34.19K)

Truly turned into a woman. Now has a mental disorder and cannot work.

:)

Unironically based!
You can't spell freedom without LGBT ;^)

overweight hairless men with psychological problems and general weakness are easily convinced they should have been born a woman.

I blame the pathetic worthless men who encourage them and worship them because they fail at basic socializing and can't find a woman to suck their dick