Be american

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 11.91K)

doesn't apply to me as I'm not a rural or suburban retard

Attached: 1526157293355.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

I would genuinely kill myself if I had to move back into a major city

still expensive af tbh fam

>>>/g/
>>>/4chan/

i live in small rural eu country, in small village
28euros month for 50m

this minus "back"

you have no idea how bad it can get.
I would've happily paid $50/mo for 5mbps if it were consistent with low latency.
For the last six years I lived in a place where the only internet service I could get was mobile. So I had Clear (Sprint's WiMax, resistance to online gaming: 70%), and then when that got down and replaced with fucking nothing I was paying up to 500 USD/month for miserable speeds on multiple mobile networks with a monthly limit of about 40GB.
And then that went away -- not everywhere. Not even everywhere in my city. But the service went from 'usable' to 'useless' where I lived, overnight.

My rent and utilities is only $450/month
Learn how to tether your phone

OP won't tell us what shit hole country he's from no doubt, but if he did we'd laugh at him for his lack of gun rights, his hate speech and holocaust laws, and his universal health care that's so good that his top leaders fly to the Mayo Clinic to get their work done.

I only pay about 20 bucks a month though. There is more than one device on this network as well. I live in an area with exceptionally well developed internet infrastructure though. I can imagine for more rural areas things are much worse

Attached: internets.PNG (514x450, 30.02K)

that's pretty good user! mine is about 1/62 of yours give or take a few Kb
sometimes it gets up to 10kb a second and lower!

I just cracked my neighbor's WPA key with hashcat, I aint payin shit.

Attached: maiwaifai.jpg (497x77, 13.31K)

Currently paying 70/mo. I dunno if its good or bad, I just told the cable company I want the fastest shit they can give me. Fiber just rolled out to my area so upgrading soon.

Attached: Capture.PNG (509x380, 65.87K)

Attached: eth-wifi.jpg (811x811, 75.79K)

These days it takes much longer, countermeasures are outstripping our compute powers. Fuckin' Intel and their holding everybody back.

The trick is to crack smart. for example: Many routers use their serial number as their default WPA key that people don't change, most serial numbers are not random and are assigned sequentially. so for the most part the first 5 or so numbers of an ISP's router will be the same across all of their routers. this dramatically reduces time needed for finding the WPA key because the key will be partially known.
Modern WPA cracking is done on a GPU because hashcat can parallelize the shader cores and achieve faster calculations than an intel CPU. This is extremely fast roughly 100k attempts a second with a < 200$ AMD card, only taking 17 minutes to break the minimum and often default 8 digit WPA key.

Kill me

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (490x91, 12.09K)

20$/2y 100M
mutt btfo

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: 1513279415640.png (967x954, 534.06K)