Impeach RMS he hasn't signed the safe space CoC for libreplanet

October letter

>[1] There have been multiple instances of inappropriate behavior over the years at LibrePlanet. For example, there is a recording of RMS explicitly saying that as president of the FSF he is not subject to the rules in the Q&A of this talk: media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/m/the-gnu-philosophy-ethics-beyond-ethics/.

Found on:
octodon.social/@cwebber/101254219782734392
announce.asheesh.org/2018/12/libreplanet-speakers-ask-fsf-board-about-safe-space-policy-get-no-real-answer/

Other urls found in this thread:

gondwanaland.com/mlog/2009/03/25/happy-hacking/
announce.asheesh.org/
octodon.social/@cwebber/101257297407315956
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hasn't LibrePlanet been an echo chamber since the very beginning? Would it really be such a big loss if they'll stop inviting Richard to talk about the same old four freedoms in front of the same crowd? What's the point of giving speeches about free software to the people who already use free software?

I would ban all these signers instead, since they are acting as agients proprietary/cuck software by sowing discord in the free software community.

>gondwanaland.com/mlog/2009/03/25/happy-hacking/
>announce.asheesh.org/
Literally nobody

TopGNU! RMS cucking social justice culture again.
WEW, again accusations coming from someones arse. Like when the FSF licensed someone because that person was specifically a tranny.

You could bring a BFG9000 to kill the potential harassers, harassers will come as long as you have a definition of harassment that makes 99% of the population harassers.

And the earth would still spin around the sun.

The law already covers that. If someone harasses someone else call the cops.

What would be not good for the free software movement is conquer and divide tactics, like the one that these people signed for.

This is actually very interesting. Webber isn't part of the FSF anymore and has been replaced by someone else.
What's interesting too is that other people are trying to redefine, redirect "free software" by trying to make for example a logo for it (the GNU logo is more than enough), or by trying to redefine other kind of popular networks, so that the attention is directed towards the ones who came with the new definitions.

Proof or gtfo!
And president Obama still as presidential immunity and will never be judged for validating the continuation of PRISM. Your point is ?

Imo RMS is more of a symbol of freedom nowadays, is speech are still encouraging and fairly simple to newcomers.
Because libre plannet also attract newbies who don't know about free software.

This
Proof please.

(checked)

What are they even doing there? Have they produced a single line of useful code?

What a bunch of faggots really.

Has RMS responded yet?
Someone please email him regarding his response.

RMS is too smart to fall for this bullshit.

If he complies to this crap it could be used against him and as the acting head of the FSF it would look bad, let alone if it led to any disciplinary action. He's quite right as head the rules don't apply to him, nor should they.

Based RMS as always.

Attached: rms-fu.png (492x661, 491.52K)

CoC infringed freedom 0 in free software and here's why
(freedom 0)The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose
What if I want to make an A.I bot software that have antisemitic trait as apart of its characteristic. According to COC agreement, I am not allowed to do this. Therefore, the adoption of GPLv3 license onto software is useless when the COC were added.

When will we finally get free as in freedom gas chambers?

It's a place to get together and exchange ideas in person. At least that is the intention behind conferences.

Conferences are fine in themselves themselves. However, conferences have degenerated into social clubs where you get together and the theme of the conference is just an excuse to have a conference and maybe give a reason to your employer to finance your trip.

You can still build your free as in freedom gas chambers, it's just that no one will want to talk to you. Or to anyone who would talk to you.

found the kike

Trying to gain control of the FSF leadership.
Just read their bullshit they have nothing and even tho they try:
octodon.social/@cwebber/101257297407315956
They don't even link or show proof of their accusations.

They all did more or less software.
What webber is trying to do tho and has successfully shilled for is the ActivityPub protocol standard at W3C for Mastodon and for some reason it passed quite fast. But that's all EEE shenanigans with MS, github and journalists in the background.

I don't think they understand whom they're dealing with here. Stallman is an autist like Ralph Nader, he has strong enough convictions that he's lived his life without a cell phone. They're not going to break him with this kind of name-and-shame pressure.

(checked)

I am so sick of hearing the term "safe space" from grown men. Life isn't a safe space. People will be complete assholes to you, and it's easy to ignore. If they push you too far, break their nose. The end.

Pretty much, the power of most SJW's is limited to twitter bullying, and hell will freeze over before we see Stallman on there.

Oh is this considered extraordinary? Glad to be part of the club.

Well he's actually a person of note so yes. Some random NEET on a chan, not so much.

Imagine walking around life with this mindset. How far below 100 is your IQ if you don't mind me asking?

Alright how many of the signatures are from trannies

Sorry no one cares about you.

Yeah, that wasn't what you were asked. I'll put down 84.

Still 14 higher than you, thanks

Remember I said 'how far below', smaller number are better. Autism wins

what are YOU doing to survive the coming global gas shortage?

I find it pathetic that these people consider not getting your feefees hurt to be a matter of safety. In other professions safety means not getting your arm ripped off, not burning alive, not getting shot down or not contracting a deadly disease. These faggots would not last a week in one of those professions and I say good riddance.

>octodon.social/@cwebber/101257297407315956
By the way, this is what the faggot looks like. Tell me he doesn't look like a sex pervert. Just looking at the thumbnail sends shivers down my spine, it's like this comic.

Attached: male-feminist-comic.png (200x200 56.76 KB, 74.31K)

This is what's really stupid about it. If a code of cuckoldry is necessary to stop harassment why there's nothing in the code to stop someone from cutting off a sjw tiny dick and choking them to death with it? Or are sjws ok with murder? Both are already covered by law, if a law isn't enough for one it isn't for the other.
The proof is they trying to remove rms. He has been a public figure for ages, he's awkward, and isn't rich so if any of the false accusations they've made up were true he'd have been caught long ago. If you think not then why don't they go to the cops with it? They're full of shit and rms hasn't harassed anyone, meaning they're doing it for some other reason (namely: to take over free software, scoring another win in the nerd front (comics, vidya, coding)).

Attached: stallmanfuhrer.jpg (349x306, 57.83K)

Is he not rich though? He gives talks all the time.

Not for much, he gets travel plus expenses from what I remember. He isn't paid by the FSF either. Taking a wild guess I'd say he's in the 7 digits as he's old and lives frugally.

I'm going to die because the only thing keeping me alive is oil.

The free software and open source community have turned me off from being such a big supporter. Over the past two years I've been using exclusively free software on my computer, but now I think I'm not going to be as strict anymore.
It's an embarrassment being associated with these weirdo freaks and maybe writing proprietary software means I don't have to deal with these faggots. This doesn't mean I'm going to switch back to Windows or use all proprietary software, I'll just use whichever I find best for my needs.

That's a smart and pragmatic approach. In theory I really like the spirit of FOSS, but at the end of the day, it's end results that matter to me, so I'll use whatever works best. I cannot imagine the pain of dedicating years of your life to an open source project, only to be rewarded with a "community safety" reprimand because some comment made X years ago was not in compliant with the feelings of a CURRENT_YEAR tranny freak fighting WHITE MALES for intersectional justice. Let them rot.

If I have to pick RMS vs. the whole rest of the GNU Project, I'm throwing my weight behind the toe cheese man.

Why though? Name one thing he has actually contributed in the last decade.

Name one thing Hitler has contributed to in the last decade.

Attached: gnu.pepe.png (1048x1024, 261.42K)

Hitler's most likely dead, where RMS isn't. That's an unfair comparison.

Yeah I hate it when my friends come and go through my software then make fun of me for using libre programs

Keeping the Free as in Speech software alive

Richard is a father. All his children have grown up and now he's just watching them live their lives. And when they stumble, he's there to help them stand up.

Attached: 1168637.jpg (1920x1200, 782.46K)

Making sure people keep give him software for free (as in gratis) is not a contribution.

So... he hasn't contributed anything

Right he isnt the central force keeping free softeaware going or anything.

Name one person who did a tenth of what stallman did in their lifetime

Checked.

If this ain't a pasta it's a two-part shill act.

Ironically Terry A. Davis
Unironically Ken Thompson
I'm sure that are plenty of other people who would qualify.

Hating jews and trannies is completely normal

still not pasta

This is a sign of a weak will. Libreware has always been an ethical standpoint first and practical second.

Well when the ethics surrounding it are queer, I'm not sure how much I can support it.

He's a funny guy but god no.

True.

OSI would disagree. It's about what works for software developers and users. And in particular, their major man ESR is staunchly for "the code above all else".

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8139

I want to believe, but I've been seeing far too many betrayals of things that I once thought unbetrayable.

Attached: 353ce01f03c4966480599f0ddb3bfc888f636d23f5097b5b0fdcc414f4f22307.jpg (1200x600, 106.94K)

Stallman doesn't want to be the central force keeping the free software movement alive. In fact, he's not the central force keeping the movement alive. Stallman is the father of the movement, the first one who spread the message that it is good for users to fight for their freedom in software. There are plenty of people around who understand his message about freedom in software and are happy to do things to promote it such as writing free software and teaching people about the ideals.

Well, first of all, “the code above all else” and ethics are not mutually exclusive. There's no “code” when you're dealing with proprietary software.
Second, ESR is known bullshitter too, so I wouldn't trust every word he says in public. Did you read his post on LKML about the CoC situation? He's really good at raping people's minds with clever words.

Oh, and yeah, fuck OSI. Their compromising nature was a big red flag from the start that it's either a corporate psyop or it'll become one eventually. Compromises always lead to defeat, RMS understands that.

One could argue it even more of a code than source code

You're not forced to associate with those faggots. Also, muddying the waters with your retardation to encourage the use of botnet isn't welcome here; MS/Apple/Google are even more pozzed than something like the Ruby or nodejs gay community.

If it wasn't the one I linked, link that. I need some faith. Torvalds accepting the CoC really shook me even if he's back in charge now.

Nice quotes. But while you're right, it's more of a side-effect of the main principles driving open source, and it should definitely focus on just that. Ironically, "show us the code" is inherently equality without needing to be preachy about it.

Who says he supports MS/Apple/Google?

proprietary software isn't necessarily botnet

(checked)
It was the one you posted.

You can't know, that's the entire point. Software is engineering and engineering is about objectivity, and in objectivity there's no such thing as “trust”.

That's like saying taking it up the ass from a stranger is not necessarily poz. Technically it's correct, but why even take it up the ass to begin with?

Perpetuating mental illness is not ethical.

Gas them.

It's good to be king.
- T. Davis

Attached: 1457587478802.jpg (640x426, 73.45K)

Proprietary software is basically Schrödingers Botnet. Since you can't see the source code, it's effectively both: botnet and non-botnet or as I've recently taken to calling it: potentially botnet.

Attached: 1543578286404.jpg (1920x1080, 105.46K)

The botnet that walks through walls.

Attached: IMG_20180324_192212.jpg (1024x768 139.72 KB, 133.28K)

Google, intel, microsoft, AMD all of these companies employ and encourages these furry freaks to wright non-free code.

So your saying that you'll voluntarily be fucked in the ass by corporations because the software isn't made by people who likes being fucked in the ass by corporations ?
You are aware that you don't need to promote it when you use it ?

I wonder who's being this sort of post ?
That's actually a very biased post.

1: if you write code because you are preoccupy about software freedom and to make a living then you reward was being paid to do it.
2: if you write code with the intent of pleasing random people on the internet prepare to be surprised.
This is nothing new.

Not everyone is mad with mixing politics in the GNU project some really cares about software freedom like RMS. And RMS has proven that a software projects/communities survive by not mixing other politics and not deviating from it's original goal.

He shilled software freedom around the world.
Now name one thing you contributed this last century.

Checking these satan trips.

Are you kidding? RMS is a hippy atheist SJW NPC libtard. He's not 'our guy'.

Attached: RMSJW.jpeg (1700x1058, 574.93K)

Attached: snap.jpg (2283x1531, 725.06K)

saved

If you actually spent any degree of time following Stallman's news feed rather than a cherry-picked Zig Forums compilation you'd realize that he's actually a fairly principled social democrat who calls out identity politics all the time.

There are no good jews, but RMS is the very next best substitute. He's /useful/.

Stallman will have a chair saved for him at the Intellectual Dark Web with the other "not-woke-enough" jews and libtards.