Google’s Secret China Project “Effectively Ended” After Internal Confrontation

archive.is/9bWCB

Attached: turtles.png (956x534, 834.83K)

They can still use 11 years worth of data gathered from 265.com for dragonfly. That title is bullshit, they're definitely still building dragonfly

L2Read

Sure, i bet they just switched to another company, to hide their tracks.

MSM has been reporting on it for a decade how google collaborate with the chinese in their censor and tracking, and then last week the hooknosed brown CEO claimed he didnt know anything about it in the congress hearings.

Attached: 4-googleceosun.jpg (768x534, 49.9K)

What exactly was wrong about Google working with the Chink government to scam Chinks out of their data for an American company? I don't think Google would've eventually rolled it out here, that's a slippery slope fallacy. There was literally nothing wrong with an American company making bank off of China. Now some other censorship-happy SE will take their place

Attached: 1372372041608.png (342x245, 83.05K)

I dont think you understand
(((USA))) put the communist chinese into power
(((USA))) moved all production there helping them gain global power
((USA))) Create their slave system for them
China is their test bed for a global system they plan to enforce on you.

This website is hosted and was founded in the (((((((((((((((USA)))))))))((((((((())))))))))((((((((

Attached: 1425482058277.png (247x253, 75.98K)

Actually hotwheels bailed (((USA)) for the Philippines

Think it's going to be ready to be deployed in time for the primaries?

Dude zoggle is already censoring and content steering like fuck

If it was to be rolled out in january (2 weeks from now) that means nothing, any data gathered from it would have already been used and built into their program

Is that mutually exclusive to anything I said? Everyone knows the cripple fled to Flipland. The servers are still hosted in Reno Nevada

I dont even understand your point
(((USA))) created communist china and help them grow into power - Zig Forums IS HOSTED IN THE USA CHECKMATE GOYIM

How is that going to change what i just said ?

literally who?

Didn't Jewgle also recently see a mini-revolt when the leftie employees there got angry that they were working on DoD projects? Yet it's OK when trannies suck each other off in the server stacks.

this

which is a bad thing. would be better somewhere in the middle of nowhere

Chinks already have a social score and an eye scanning technology for toilet paper in public baths.
So you know what they're planning everywhere else. Fuck kikes.

what I want to know is why the fire happened at their corporate office in Beijing
was it google scuttling their office or was it a message from the PRC?

Thank you, this is all coming from the same awful company that just testified they arent doing exactly this same thing for their global search engine.

Of course they're fucking doing it globally, they're just using China to test out Censored Internet 2.0

Zig Forums officially BTFO

Attached: f73576be2d62fd3fc170ed9a4b92cb17.png (1280x1659, 1.71M)

When Alphabet and it's subsidiaries are already engaging in the active censorship of political speech across the Western world, with a clear left-wing bias, I really fail to see the fallacy.

ikr? Fucking lefties not helping (((DoD))), those fucking commies right my fellow Chosen People?

Chinese internet censorship is a good thing because it reduces American degenerative influences on the Chinese, change my mind.

Agreed, but google censorship is more about censoring information on why cutting off your penis might be a bad idea

>(((USA)))
Joke's on you. You Jewsuit puppet presidency and test-bed country is about to end. Thank nature for the deadliest earthquake that will wipe the face of EU and USA.
Purge and begone! Pay your ancestral sins through death!

It's beautiful, let's hope that these leftards will destroy more projects internally.

>(((USA))) put the communist chinese into power
No.

OP is a faggot. No one is wollied about this get lekt

>Implying the death of (((USA))) would be bad for Americans

Every time I see slippery slope labeled a fallacy I remain unsurprised when the ridiculed end result prediction ends up becoming true.

In other news, another Alphabet subsidiary is working with China on secret project.

This. They wouldn't just stop

I don't see anything wrong with Google collaborating with Chinese to develop a massively censored search engine. From what I read, China employs about ~40,000 people to monitor and report content to be filtered from the heavily censored Chinese internet. Google wouldn't be able to launch an uncensored version of their search engine in China, but I'm pretty sure that they didn't launch in anywhere else in the world either, at least after the point they became relevant.

Either way, all Google owned domains are blacklisted and outright blocked even before coming in contact with any electronic device within my household. I have a personal Great Firewall against (((them))) too. Jews can play their game somewhere else.

well technically it was international organizations headquartered in the usa but the point that china would be nothing without the usa still stands

Attached: 965cbb282d3c91a6.jpg (327x346, 20.08K)