Why are you wannabe Communists so pacifistic here? Let's create some Cheka death squads...

Why are you wannabe Communists so pacifistic here? Let's create some Cheka death squads, to slaughter the fucking porkies, you faggots!

Attached: khj.jpg (1440x1440 48.24 KB, 625.61K)

yawn

Fuck yourself, tradcuck! You will be butchered!

Zig Forums

Ladies and gentleman. This is how NOT to get working class support. Exhibit nr 1917

gee i wonder why people don't like this brand of communism

Attached: f135343a39b56242dea7eeab58d06cff5a3028698d6cfaf3fb3f29abf5f6420b.png (640x640, 588.46K)

killing is the last option in every case, even revolution.

On the photo is not NKVD officer.

Attached: lCyk8C0QGIs.jpg (200x277, 22.78K)

fuck off tankiddie

I'm in. I already own a shitton of guns and I'm eager to demolish right wing pieces of shit.

Let's start with alt-right faggots.

Yeah!. If theyre not afraid, they dont care!.

We know who is behind this post.

Attached: 057DD515-DA95-4D14-895E-7CE9BA0736B8.png (500x394, 72.92K)

We are on an image board. Most of the users here are sissy manchildren anime watchers who would faint if they saw a pint of blood and they believe that the system will just magically fall on itself one day without the need for fighting and/or revolution.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same fucking thing… over and over again, expecting… shit to change. That… is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that… I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay… he was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing… over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please… this time it's gonna be different." I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me… okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK YOU! It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill… the thing is… alright, the thing is: I killed you once already… and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay… it's like water under the bridge.
Did I ever tell you the definition… of insanity?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (576x360, 326.74K)

Forced femme gulags when

Right now plz, getting ë in my shithole country is a nightmare

go away NSA
nice try FBI
no way CIA
you're gay DEA

No way, I finished today this game!

Yeah behind your post, sure.

Fuck off, you retarded bootlicker! Suck porkies dick, wagie…

Attached: zulkt.jpg (231x218, 12.77K)

Yes you are right, we should finally accept that capitalism does not work and so many millions of people have already lost their lives because of it! That's why capitalism finally has to be destroyed!

Attached: ch.jpg (500x788, 97.39K)

Useless commits. I piss on you.

Your whole existence is useless, you cocksucking bastard! I piss on you after i executed you!

lol get a job you NEET LARPer

Wagie, go back to your cagie!

Attached: iugi.png (633x568, 331.64K)

get a job you lazy moocher

when the revolution comes you'll be killed for not wanting to work

Kill yourself wagie, you don't even know what a revolution is. And i will work for free as a Cheka-butcher and i will have fun slaughtering you and your family!

free stuff doesn't fall from the sky dumbass

you are lumpen and would never be accepted into any serious communist organization

made me think

Attached: 1460123962206.png (576x566, 267.72K)

Attached: 96984d43aeb5e8b486b58df585b0e22563fb476492737535c09f9b9c78e9e4e9.jpg (640x607, 92.7K)

Well considering the mods of Zig Forums would be liable for any planned violence instead of individual shit posters I say you do you FBI and orchestrate a false flag

Attached: 9083ff6.jpg (1242x1241, 159.1K)

why do you want to get this site taken down? it's one of the few sites left that has any worthwhile content and isn't completely rulecucked and pozzed up with java and cookies

Kill yourself faggot! How fucking stupid are you?! We live in a capitalist country, so how could it be useful to continue to work for porky?! That would only keep the capitalist system running, you stupid fuck!

Attached: jkbj.jpg (500x543 12.77 KB, 33.18K)

Yeah sure, porky wants to kill his own workers … kill yourself, stupid bastard!

Attached: lzfl.jpg (500x449, 59.94K)