Why are Zig Forums users incapable of using the reply feature properly...

Why are Zig Forums users incapable of using the reply feature properly? Is the user interface of this website too complex for your average freetard? Nearly every thread that I see has multiple users replying to the wrong post or replying to a mid-thread post without any ">>".

Even the literal mongoloids on 4channelSlashGee can handle the reply feature. Is the average IQ lower here? Is it a front end design problem?

Attached: chrome_20181128_172714.png (281x804, 62.6K)

why are you a nigger?

OP, you really should try lurking for 2 years before slaughtering a thread with this

I've been here for a little over a year. Every thread has this shit.

OP you are the retard here.
Did Fuck off hurt your feelings?

@Anonymouse
What do you mean? I'm using it perfectly.

‍>>1011626
it doesn't always work for some reason

give examples or fuck off
not that I expect even that much from a crossposter like yourself

Example of what.

dont know what you're talking about tbh

Nevermind I confused 1011626 with 1011636

>█████████(((██)))█████████
(((▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄)))
(((▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)))

Did I do it right?

Attached: reply.png (90x12, 633)

Good job.

Yes. 4/g/ at least produced Tox. 8/tech/ hasn't produced anything but a stream of IdeaGuy™ nocoders.

I'm a programmer but there's no way in hell that I'd associate my programs or identity with this shithole

You got me.

((( ◢◣ )))
((( ◢██◣ )))
((( ◢█◤ ◥█◣ )))
(((◥██████████████████◤)))
((( ◥█◣ ◢█◤ ◥█◣ ◢█◤ )))
((( ◥██◤ ◥██◤ )))
((( ◢██◣ ◢██◣ )))
((( ◢█◤ ◥█◣ ◢█◤ ◥█◣ )))
(((◢██████████████████◣)))
((( ◥█◣ ◢█◤ )))
((( ◥██◤ )))
((( ◥◤ )))

HAHA ME TOO I GUNNA SHOW DUH OP I DUNNO HOW 2 REPLY EIDER

@OP

LOLLMAOROFLMFAO REKT FAGGOT XDDDDDDD

Might have something to do with how you are completely unable to get a straight heteronormative answer from anyone on mirc about anything, kinda like this place.

Happily, nerds will go extinct along with the rest of us, on account of being unable to simply answer a question.

Attached: decrepit.PNG (491x585, 37.5K)

Hi OP, I'm the retard responsible for half of the unquoted posts you see. It's because we're torposters, and have to manually copy the post numbers into our reply boxes without JS. /g/ doesn't have this autism because tor is fully banned on cuckchan.
Was that really so difficult to figure out?

Well they look almost the same, so it's pretty easy to mix up if you're not paying attention. Maybe you could change the colors or something.

>>1011626
Great thread about Zig Forums OP!

That's actually a solid response. Thanks for being honest with me.

This.
t. Tor phoneposter

It just gets worse

I hope this thread has taught you that your misquoted numbers have serious negative repercussions on other users and that you should be more careful with your typing when you reply to someone.

No.1011626
user I, ...

this, but i don't even see fucked up quotes often, OP is on drugs