STAR

sourceforge.net/projects/linnix
>Star based on Devuan. If you like to customize your desktop, then this is the distro you you!
Is this a meme

Attached: icon.png (135x135, 6.41K)

oh my god do people on this board even use their computers for anything other than installing a trillion different indistinguishable linux distros holy shit use your computer for something useful for once jesus fucking christ

absolute meme, now delete your thread

that star is gay as fuck

That's it, the ultimate distro for wannabe hacker linuxfags has been created. All others are now obsolete.

imagine if some autistic dude bought a car, and all he did was swap out the tires on it
and he eventually had like 50 sets of tires

and you tell him "hey man, it's cool that you can swap out the tires and all, but... cars are made for driving"

and then he responds with "BUT IT'S FUN! STOP TELLING ME TO NOT ENJOY MYSELF" as he swaps his car's tires out yet again, missing the entire point of a car once more

dumb

It infringes on my natural right not to see degenerates.

This: infringes on my right to not see nigger-tier analogies. Imagine instead that some autistic guy is into buying used cars. Drives them for a bit and then swaps out for something else. Yeah, he might pay extra for the new one or go for a week without a car. But he likes to experience how they drive, because each one has pros and cons, as well as a different feel. Meanwhile, his retarded neighbor keeps screaming "JUST DRIVE DUDE LMAO CARS ARE FOR DRIVING" from his fucking PT Cruiser. Also, implying anybody goes beyond a LiveCD boot on these meme distros.

why though?

You can't, in my opinion, consider yourself good at something unless you have variety in that something. A good driver is one that's driven a variety of cars, a good software user is one who has used a variety of software. The only issue with distro memes is the idea of replacement: the new should never in any circumstance replace the old. You can see this with cars before the smartcar/electric/self-driving car meme. These new cars are practically designed to impose regulation on the older cars and destroy the driver's freedoms.

Fuck me, gave it a try 'causembored, turns out to be a nice little distro with little faggotory, my only concern is security since (((devuan))), looking between the lines now.

Nooooooooooo, nope. Nada. Not worth the time to download.

Cause the old one ran out of gas you coconut

Now that's some weird philosophy right there. 2deep4me. I've never met anybody who could afford to change their car once a year let alone once a week.

Sf is fine now, it was bought a year or 2 ago and went back to its old-good way.

I've never had a problem with SF because I don't run non-free Javascript.

kike shit

T. Poettering

Devuan is good, one of the only good linux's left.

25 shekels have been despoted into your account

Yes it's a meme. They aren't even trying to add anything of value. It probably has botnet too.

There is nothing in Devuan stopping you from customizing your desktop.

user@computer
Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.9.0-8-amd64
##### Uptime: 23d 20h 1m
####### Packages: Unknown
##O#O## Shell: bash 4.4.12
####### Resolution: 1920x1080
########### DE: KDE5
############# WM: KWin
############### GTK Theme: Breeze [GTK2/3]
################ Icon Theme: breeze
################# Font: Noto Sans Regular
##################### CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 3.5GHz
##################### GPU: Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (Kabylake GT2)
################# RAM: 6097MiB / 15819MiB