So someone made a very detailed hour and a half documentary on terry

So someone made a very detailed hour and a half documentary on terry.
youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg

Attached: dancing terry.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Stopped watching 32 seconds in. Get fucked CIA nigger

I have lost all respect I had for this man

Always liked Fredrick's videos, glad he did one on TAD. The only thing that I thought was missing was all the shit with The Temple speaking of which, was any of that confirmed?

Attached: I have no van and I must stream.png (342x482, 236.51K)

This video is fucking clickbait garbage. It shows that normalfags have no real understanding of Terry. Fuck of CIA niggers.

this dude's videos are all the same
if you already know anything about terry, this video won't teach you anything
if you know how to read, there's no point in spending so much time watching these long-ass videos

The music selection is horrible too, with its shitty artificial omnious atmosphere that's so transparent it's funny

This is fucking horrendous normalfag shit.

You'd think someone making a documentary would try to gain more understanding and knowledge about the subject than some guy who casually glances at it every few months for some years. I played the entire thing on my second monitor and though I wasn't paying full attention, it still managed to baffle me with its inanity.

I don't think it's really baffling, it's just youtube economics

put as little effort into a video as you possibly can that will still get views to increase your profit per hour

Documentary seems kind of out of place.

It's not like he passed away or anything.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 1.47.38 PM.png (494x210, 80.44K)

Looks pretty good. Maybe it shouldn't be called a documentary, because it doesn't really go into details and try to be objective, but serves as a good catch-up to some events. BTW, he mentioned Zig Forums, so get ready for large influx of newfags.

Sorry I don't like your vlog, RuneFag.

as a newfag it was good catchup on who terry was but I can understand the hate

...What?

From what I remember from the threads after his death
not sure how much of this is true, it's just what I remember being said here

I miss Terry, I wish he wouldn't have went nuts, just imagine all the things he could have done if he wouldn't have been schizophrenic.

He could have been another no name corporate slave programmer, making software that is bloated and ugly, or just some guy who kinda made a hobby os but abandoned it half way or got no one interested in it.
Instead, with his videos and TempleOs he has entertained and put a smile on the faces of millions of people and inspired tens of thousands of people to become better programmers. He couldn't have had the chance to share his life wisdom and tech knowledge with so many people if it weren't for the schizophrenia, in a way the schizophrenia made him more successful as a person, it made him do more good for the world.

The video was made by some normie retard n-word who doesn't have even basic understanding of computers and who barely watched any of terry's videos.

And yes, he was too scared to quote any phrase with nigger in it, imagine the level of cowardice you have to be on to censor words when you are quoting someone else.

I am unironically offended that he didn't say nigger not even once.

To be fair he did say it, just bleeped it out. It's not like he avoided saying it all-together, or worse said "the n-word"

He's trying to stay monetized. Can't really blame a guy for trying to make money.

He did say nigger though. He just edited the "igge" out.

yeah, but no-name programmers make good money, and can afford houses, cars, bills, having families, etc.
you're saying you're glad terry threw his life away just for the sake of your entertainment

That reminds me, did anyone find out if Terry actually was heading to Canada instead of becoming a railway pancake? He may have popped up under a different name. Pretty sure no one really believes he dead quite yet other than blackpill nigger.

Terry didn't want any of the corporate bullshit anymore. He made that pretty clear in one video (I don't remember which) where he talks about his shrink trying to get him to go back to work. Anyway who would hire a schizophrenic with an abnormal sleep cycle and who has a space alien and is constantly going on about cianiggers? That's not compatible with CURRENT_YEAR corporate culture, where even a well-behaved white guy with a perfect record is going to have enough trouble getting and staying hired.

I doubt people on this board who casually drop racial slurs and spout nonsense about conspiracy theories are "well-behaved white guys"

Well you're not very observant. A lot of people behave different at work than on their own time.

doesn't change what I said in the least
being a quiet sperglord at work and being a racist on image boards on your time off doesn't mean you're a "well-behaved"

t. the well behaved muttslave

imagine writing garbage like that unironically

It is if nobody at work finds out about it and gets you fired you for being problematic, you shitlord.

getting caught shouldn't be what you concentrate on
you shouldn't be a racist piece of shit whether or not you think you can get away with it

fuck off nigger

Cool! Some german bro made nigger game for TempleOS.

Attached: the nigger game.png (640x480, 10.45K)

Tldw anyone who doesnt use windows 10 has a mental disorder, also all of Terry's work is discredited because he said nigger. Sure am happy normalfags are finding out about Terry after his death and revising his legacy!

Racism is a natural reaction to being attacked by collectives of people who don't share your common culture or interests.

Fucking bomb this video with dislikes and flags. Degenerate niggers don't deserve to know shit about The King. Spread this garbage all over this site, this video must disappear.

I'm not giving youtube any kind of attention, and don't know or care who this dude is. Anyway in a few hours, normies will have forgotten about Terry.

You mean normalfags.

Do you mean thsheiks?

This is how Jews always win. Normalfags will never, ''EVER' side with us ever again after this.

Video has almost a million views already. It’s too late for that.

Heh. There are people posting here that care about youtube likes/upvotes.

Pic related is displayed, saying that 4chan users denied his death.

I actually think that this comment is quite interesting: "... a warning about the way that they Internet can encourage the mentally ill to even greater harmful behavior and attract the attention of those hoping to encourage their illness...". Feminism, anyone? Transsexuals?

Attached: 4chanFilenames.png (1265x714, 610.21K)

That post is from here.
Sub 1m post id is not halfchan.

He also did a video on the Time Cube guy.

Could it be the fellow running this Matrix room?
He goes by the name "templeterry"

Attached: Neptop_2019_01_03_12-38-44-1391x216.png (1391x216, 881.96K)

RIP "get woke go broke".
Long live "Bash Fash Get Cash"

Actually, AMD Products are very unreliable. AMD Products have a known history of causing fires and explosions. For maximum safety, performance and reliability, Intel Products are the way to go. This is why I always purchase Intel Products.