CIA NIGGER MODS JUST DELETED ANOTHER THREAD PROVING THIS PLACE IS RAN BY CIA NIGGERS

CIA NIGGER MODS JUST DELETED ANOTHER THREAD PROVING THIS PLACE IS RAN BY CIA NIGGERS.

EVERYONE EVACUATE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181222144455/https://8ch.net/tech/res/1011353.html#1011405
archivecaslytosk.onion/FX76W
archivecaslytosk.onion/2jedu
web.archive.org/web/20180523163408/https://8ch.net/tech/res/908800.html
web.archive.org/web/20180523163408/http://oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/tech/res/908800.html
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
archive.fo/Ejxb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do I have time to pack my stuff?

They also removed thread where CIA posts were tracked

can you repost it?

Which thread did they delete?

what a great larp, good job.

Not OP but I noticed many threads get deleted here

thread where posts of CIA agents were tracked >>1010921
thread about 4:3 being better than 16:9 >>1011353

this place is owned by CIA and kikes, just like entire Zig Forums

cia confirmed.
jesus christ

that thread was against jewish interests
jews want goys to consume and buy a lot of shit and think that it's great product
that thread showed consumers that they are fucked by corporations and they get shit product

web.archive.org/web/20181222144455/https://8ch.net/tech/res/1011353.html#1011405
Are you fucking retarded? They're being deleted because they're /g/-tier nigger monkey threads, like every other thread that's been deleted in the past week.

Sometimes an alacrity daemon eats things. Maybe it got hungry again.

Attached: castleofterror-box.jpg (1794x2322, 2.4M)

and you are who to rate them? what threads are Zig Forums quality then? web browser threads?

I don't believe you, because it's always THAT threads that get lost by alacrity
alacrity is just bullshit (((they))) can tell when they delete thread and goyim point it out

HOW TO AVOID CENSORSHIP HERE
1. when posting thread open it in two tabs.
2. when reloading to see more posts or when posting, use first tab with thread, then second one, they first one again etc. when you notice thread is 404 or some posts are removed, you still have second tab with the thread.
3. now you can repost thread and posts from it, just copy them from that tab that is not 404'd
4. do not forget to start another thread pointing out that they removed it and show proofs they did it
5. if they remove thread from point 3 or 4, just repost them.

if you also need protection when you close your web browser, you need to enable cache. so when you open it next time you can load tab in offline mode from cache. FULL DISK ENCRYPTION is obligatory if you enable cache or history in your Tor Browser

inb4404

I'm not even that guy and I agree there's just been really shitty threads lately. Like that thread asking whether laptops are pc master race which is thankfully gone. Does one really need to base their purchasing habits and identity around some internet circlejerk's consensus and ask such things for (self-)approval/justification.

What if you don't be a faggot so people don't have to make these threads?

What was in >>1012165
?

Attached: faggot.jpg (2540x1022, 418.97K)

this thread archived in case it was censored
archivecaslytosk.onion/FX76W

no, nigger, I won't go to /metatech/ because nobody goes there except people who got fucked by you
if I would post in /metatech/ other people that just browse Zig Forums won't know that you commit censorship

this image archived here
archivecaslytosk.onion/2jedu

simply epic

First of all, your threads are being deleting because they belong on >>>/metatech/, you god damned autist.

As for . None of those threads should have been deleted. I updated our policy on enforcing thread quality a while ago, and in doing so, I admittedly left too much up to volunteer discretion. I will clear this up with the vol who deleted those threads and amend our policies.

P.S. Just remember that this place is ran by two guys, mostly one. Not some Mossad-tier internet cafe full of agenda-driven spooks. We make mistakes sometimes. If you've actually been to /metatech/, you'd know that you can reach me personally if you feel that there's something wonky going on. You could have tried that first before throwing a temper tantrum over Tor.

what was in >>1012177 ?

>First of all, your threads are being deleting because they belong on >>>/metatech/, you god damned autist.
/metatech/ is bullshit, nobody will read those complaints, people won't see what mods delete because they don't visit /metatech/

this is not a recent thing
almost every (tech)anti-consumerist/(tech)anti-corporationist/(tech)anti-government/(tech)redpill thread gets destroyed
sometimes I need to post thread 3-4 times, when mods are offline and thread get some replies, then they are scared to delete it because many people would notice. but if it's posted when they are online it quickly disappears

so either you or some of mods are bribed by corporations and government. they don't want goyim to know many things

here is example: web.archive.org/web/20180523163408/https://8ch.net/tech/res/908800.html
had to be posted many times because it was quickly deleted. then when it got some replies when mods were sleeping it was too late for them to delete, because too many people observed the thread

Maybe you should have posted some anime pics
The faggot BO loves anime and banned people complaining about off topic posts.

>here is example: web.archive.org/web/20180523163408/http://oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/tech/res/908800.html
if you are Tor user you need to replace oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion to https:// 8ch net

Why are you such a nigger?

THIS THREAD IS NOW BUMPLOCKED
ANOTHER CENSORSHIP IN ACTION

Attached: 1545612571352.jpg (993x553, 106.3K)

why Board Owner does not reply to this:

?

Stop being autistic. We aren't that important for any three letter agency to pay even one employee to moderate.
The mods here are comparatively good for image boards. Also, I'm pretty sure the mod logs are transparent (but I haven't checked. Frankly I don't give a fuck.)
t. mod of multiple 8ch boards, an image board and many subreddits
t. had a thread here deleted a couple of months ago

Because ur gay

Such an obvious samefag. At least you didn't forget to log out this time.

>neglects to mention archive.fo/Ejxb8

nobody suggested ==Mossad== in this thread. are you hinting at something?
WAS IT A FREUDIAN SLIP?

Zig Forums board owner using "autist" as insult on Zig Forums

why are you a mod of so many places? why do you spend so much time on it? who pays you for that? what does that entity demand from you?

why won't you reply to this ?

I don't see what you mean.
/fucko/ is very anti government
There are many anti-CoC threads and minimalism/anti proprietary threads, anti-Google and anti-Apple threads.
Sounds like a confirmation bias.

You just made 4 consecutive posts and a failed samefag accusation. This is called "projection".

Because most people don't have reason to go there.
We are always monitoring that board, however, and when people do have reason to go there, they can find every issue posted, in the raw, unmolested by moderation or bump limits. Before /metatech/, there were meta threads taking up space for every little occurrence or question, knocking off perfectly good threads. I bumplocked this thread because it's one of those posts, but I'll sticky this thread for a bit so everyone can see. Better for them to know what is and isn't allowed straight from the horse's mouth, anyway.

That's another issue we've been struggling to deal with for the longest. Most of those threads you mentioned ended up getting deleted because they were considered off-topic. When politics get involved, the line of what is and isn't off-topic gets blurry. Whenever that's the case, you can't expect us not to step on someone's toes from time to time. Generally speaking, everything that's more tech than politics related, and politics immediately pertaining to technology is allowed. However, looking at your given example, that shouldn't have been deleted at all. Again, an error in volunteer judgement; something else to bring up when I bring it up with him. Take it for what you will, but I will try and clear this up as best as I can

t. some retard that forgot to log out when trying to samefag and types in the same exact retarded manner
At least you didn't call me an autist this time eh?

yes it is. fuck off.

I've said all I have to say here. If you want to talk further, go to your thread in >>>/metatech/1864.