Technology Companies Are Leaving Silicon Valley in Droves

archive.fo/KZNIg

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 12.02.04 AM.png (1189x481, 968.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coworking
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DCbl6Nw2mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About time.

Glad to hear it

Attached: gts.mp4 (480x480, 1.35M)

Rural codemonkey uprising when?

Whenever. It's just a matter of time until we start seeing some farmer's kids hacking their parent's farming equipment.

That's what they get for buying into the IoT bullshit.

rent is a billion a month to live in a closet and your company forces SJW ideology down your throat, of course there's gonna be some backlash when instead you can live in a more affordable town without lunatic leftist extremists

besides, remote work is increasingly common, so a lot of people work from home (shit sucks) or work from a coworking space (much better option)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coworking

Implying farming isn't already a high tech venture. It won't be long until pretty much all of it is automated.

it's high tech but low profit
government subsidies keep agriculture alive

not soon enough

soon.
t. rural codemonkey

That guy looks like such a cocksucker.

good, Silicon Valley has always been kind of elitist place full of neckbeards and yippies living in bubble of delusions and emulating homeless people despite having money

The Economist reports that a median-priced home in the San Francisco Bay Area costs $940,000--more than four times the national average.
Inb4 muh free market.

TECHNO RURALIST GANG!

I plan on going rural once I get a full time job and can afford the rent. I only commute to work twice a week.

Volk ans GNU!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DCbl6Nw2mk

Those tech companies are still pozzed though, and they're just going to spread their poz everywhere. Just fucking nuke them all right now before it has a chance to spread.

Attached: 9f13f669ede5f265df86af4aa6c1bc5ea8121a4d054deeef0b7b5af07405c148.jpg (307x377, 159.11K)

I wanna be picked up like that uwu

This, destroy all patents and copyright. Make everything open-sourced. Big Tech monopolies are holding us back.

The problem with the exodus is similar to the Cali exodus overall. These people will move to other states and then vote for policies to make their new state more like Cali.

They already do that. Farming equipment is DRM'd to hedll and back these days and needs firmware cracking to work properly.

A lot of the weight behind tech expanding to middle America is people native to the center of the country becoming more educated, not Califgas moving there.

I'd say good riddance, but they're just going to move some place else and fuck it up.

the world is changing whether you like it or not
not just for SJW culture shit, but also for privacy
being change-resistant rather than embracing change means you'll be obsolete

.....ok.

It's already been happening. Bunch of them moved to Texas. Hell, even some to Idaho! All that to escape the poz they created, but they don't even realize they're the cause of it.

The world is changing because people are waking up to the JQ

Plutocracy.

No reason why ruralists couldn't do the same to them online.

Meat production can't be automated. This is why the media tries to convince honest people to take up vegetarianism: it could lead to another dead industry, which benefits media moguls.

I agree 100% Heil Hitler! The revolution is now.

The_Bar_Virgin_vs._The_Thirsty_Chad.mp4

Change isn't necessarily desirable or acceptable.

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (1024x595, 68.96K)