Branch chan

Hey, does anyone remember a chan someone had created that displayed posts in the form of Treemaps?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treemapping

I forgot the name but want to find it again, thanks.

Attached: a1189520e2f650acd2c84876ca23b4ad6e45c841c0bbaf061bd61d562d3e7e9f.png (150x255 39.49 KB, 9.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
37.186.11.144/tb/?100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

phoneposters like you should be gassed

The ten dollar phone I bought at a garage sale is all i have at the moment, I'd use a desktop if I Fucking had one.

Attached: 3a6e3c39c9877577645df30cb28ae5d8bde7c731c3de57927790fb8bf929864d.jpg (255x255, 15.99K)

how do you get a smartphone for $10?

At a garage sale. Its a shitty model and it came with a craked screen.

Threads are DAGs tho.

Ok, yeah im actually looking for a chan thats like a mind map
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map

Fhggfffhggffff

Bump

shitupinterestingthreadposters should get the Dr Mengele live vivisection treatment.

I already solved this problem like 5 years ago. It should be a DAG and comments are sorted vertically by post date (older posts are higher than newer posts). It can't be implemented in the web because the moment you turn on JS, any modern browser will freeze and the code will become 10x more vendor/version dependent. Alternatives using CSS are just as retarded. It needs zooming to work good, which is even more impossible to implement with webshit, as you need to update the framebuffer within a hard limit of 16.66ms.

Theoretically, it's possible for a thread to be cyclic. However, these kinds of cycles in the thread happen by accident, the probability of purposely creating a cycle is far too small for any poster. This is assuming that the posters do not have any special access to the server machine state in which to rig the post timing.

You can run a port of Quake3 using web technologies. I'm quite sure you can run a zooming user interface using the same web technologies.

infinity next

vivisections are done on live subjects by definition.

37.186.11.144/tb/?100
This it?

looks like it to me, I'm not OP but thanks anyway

YESSSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

May you have good health and prosperity throughout 2019

No posts can't be cyclic. If a post references another post from the future (using timestamps provided by the server), it's invalid. If your GUI breaks when encountering some malformed cyclic data, you're just retarded.

Yes, with botnet optimized to shit Chrome with 10 million vulns on Windows, but at that point there are much saner options (such as having real software instead of a web page).

bump

If you can save up maybe $50 you can buy a used laptop or desktop on ebay that'll be good enough for shitposting.

If you're at the point where you only have ten dollars to shell out for your only communications and computing device I don't think you should be spending five times that just for a larger screen

Looks ugly as hell but that's a novel idea and I support it.