1989 was 30 years ago

2018 is kill
let's party like it's 1999

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 32.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FmqiNQ8FG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the most Zig Forums way to begin the new year?

Attached: 1538706649824.png (600x500, 42.02K)

My parents are having a big boomer party, and I thought I would be able to deal with it, but all those old people dancing to their boomer songs, and trying to make conversation with me just made me get away. Luckily my parents didn't insist on me having any more fun with them.

Posting on Zig Forums and/or Programming while downstairs, everyone has a party that you are actually invited to.

l-let's get this party started

Attached: 154630057.png (600x450, 39.83K)

Program everything from the ground up, properly.

Shitposting on Zig Forums instead of coding.

Attached: tech.webm (1280x720, 5.67M)

check'd
Y2K GUIs were the best GUIs tbh

Year of the *BSD desktop.

based

Every coder needs a break from time to time.

twm was kinda shit though. at least mwm has some 3d aesthetic going on
also I don't understand why he has twm with gnome's panel

prehistoric GUI was the best. You could litterally render your text where you wanted. No artificial constraints like windows.

Attached: Scroll.jpg (1600x1190, 146.57K)

If it means to be cucked, CoC'd and hugged like Lunix was then, hmmm, maybe no

I drank a glass of wine for toasting to the guests, and now my face and back feels warm and tingly. I am an adult now?

I drank like a full bottle of champagne by myself. You are not adult enough.

I didn't like the carbonic acid though, made me burp

Drink liquor next time, won't be an issue.

I actually like liquor a bit, but I am not a fan of alcohol. I enjoy water and juice.

This normalfag shit is lame, but any excuse to drink is a good excuse to drink. I'm more of a Halloween kind of guy. An excuse for drinking and (re)watching old horror movies. It's cooler overall, and reminds me that deep down, I am really just a very spooky skeleton.

Just get drunk alone and dance to good music, maybe watch some anime or play a game or whatever, do some programming and go to bed. That's what I do.

I'm finishing my bottle right now. I'm more of a whiskey guy, but it does taste pretty good.

So what? Even beer can result in enormous burps.

I don't like (alcohol) drinking, as it destroys braincells and prevents me from fully utilising my mental capacities. I only drink alcohol in small amounts when social etiquette absolutely requires it.
Shitty children ringing at my door, demanding I give them sweets. This year's halloween was the most annoying as of yet.
This year, I wish to overcome my depression (not sure if legit or mild case), and be more productive, and play less video games.

Well, I guess you do water and juice daily and on any occasoin, while liquor/other alcohol consumption is limited to specific circumstances.

That's right.

Not a problem here. Nothing that you can hear over some loud metal, though, so it can be solved. Fuck children (figuratively). Except the cool ones, that are probably in their rooms alone playing Castlevania, or whatever they do.

I think that normies should finally stop deluding themselves, escaping into their fake celebrations like new year, christmas, halloween, thanksgiving etc.
Every one of those is accompanied by a huge spike in consumerism. Instead, they should wake up, and stop cucking themselves into giving (((them))) even more money. Withdraw you bank money, lower your living standards to the essentials, use public transportation, eat vegetables.

They already won. Now there's only hedonism and enjoying the decline.

Saying the n word

I have not lost hope yet. I will continue to program free software, live a simple life, and from time to time drop some redpilled hints to normies.

Attached: 1495387131982.jpg (1280x1024, 109.47K)

Is there a christmas theme for win9x?
what would be some appropriate programs to run to celebrate?

Yes, up to XP everything was customizable as fuck and there were a shitton of themes for every occasion.
Then everything went to the shitter with Vista which had literally no customizations for the "Aero" theme, and then classic theme was removed and the only available look for Winblows became the flat tablet meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=2FmqiNQ8FG0

I don't care about that at all. What are they even celebrating? I don't think they know. Still, Halloween is good because getting shitfaced and watching monster movies is great. Candy is shit, I don't eat it. I am just a goth that never gothed, I guess, at least in spirit. Then again, most of those people are cringy as fuck so maybe I shouldn't say that. Normalfag celebrations go completely against the whole theme, in this case, though.

If I lived in America, maybe I would go along with it, though, because it would be an excuse to scare the shit out of children and traumatize them to the point that they become fucked up monsters like me. If they ring your bell, you can always drop a bag of spiders on their heads and run after them with a bloody butcher knife. That could be fun, and contribute to normalfag extinction. Maybe I shouldn't drink and post. Having some weird ideas now.

Not being a normalfag is about having high IQ you fucking nigger, not about being an edgy reddit-spacing manchild with with daddy issues. You can't traumatize people into having a high IQ.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

You can traumatise people into not being normies, though. I think I'd rather have a traumatised ex-normie than a mentally "healthy" normie. Same for children: If I ever happen to have some, I will red/blackpill them, even if they break.

Not everything is about your children cartoons, retard.

Sounds like a great way to make sure you're financially supporting them up to their 30s

This. Children must be taught that there is no hope in this world anymore, that they are the reason for Jewish victory and eternal decline in this earth. Suicide is the only escape from this hell. We will not fight back. We can not fight back.
We should not fight back.

FUCKING THIS
We have been telling people this over the course of this year, and finally Zig Forums listens.
Our enemies always win. There is no changing that fact and anyone who disagrees can fuck off.
Blackpillfag was right, and Zig Forums knows it..

t. blackpillfag

I suggest we spend this new year full of blackpills, to ensure that nobody ever harms themselves fruitlessly fighting back against the consumerist, hedonist menace ever again. Next stop: Globalisation and the unity of everyone on this planet as a single, global entity. The globalists are a people of the future. We are an outdated relic of the past.

He was right and you know it.

Is that you, Asses and Elbows? I thought you only posted on Zig Forums.

(((ASSES)))
(((ELBOWS)))

There's no way it isn't him.

listen to this rabbi goys
brb drinking the kool aid so I can have a peaceful death myself

A lot of assumptions of altruistic intentions there. The fun is the main reason to do it. Fucking people up is just a nice bonus that might at least make them infertile even if they continue to be stupid, but that is not the point. Then again, maybe I shouldn't respond to someone that takes the ramblings of an alcoholic edgelord seriously. I barely even know what I'm saying. It's amazing how coherently I can write considering that I can barely walk.

Just do your own thing and stop being a faggot. I have occasionally posted horribly pessimistic shit for years and you people make me feel guilty about that. The world is nothing worth worrying about at this point, humanity was a mistake and everything is fucked, but you should still do something with your own life. I just do what I do, and if it happens to help someone that deserves help, that's fantastic. I never told anyone to give up on absolutely everything. The fact that the world is hopeless doesn't necessarily have to ruin an individual's life.

Kill yourself faggot.

It's not my fault you decided to spill your verbal diarrhea on the internet, retard.

Time is a spook.

List all the pet projects you're never actually going to start. Anyways Happy New Year Zig Forums, it's going to be fun working on my new operating system!

Ironically your picture is computer animated

nigger nigger

Year of the DEC VT220 Terminal, bitch.

Attached: 40951-max.jpg (1999x1371, 420.64K)

That's objectively false. All the species that failed to become humanity were mistakes. We're the one and only real deal.

Alright slow down on that Eurobeat.

THIS
Goyim Livestock should just sit down

cool marketing strategy. Don't know what the strategy was, but I'm sure it was cool

It was a joke, as many people seem to think that it's "high brow".

Win98SE came out in 1999.

Hacking the planet

Stop being a fucking defeatist.

This fake defeatism is motivating.

Keep the black-pills coming, I don't think you understand the outcome of doing that.
I hope and think it'll kick people out of their little pathetic fantasy world and face reality for once! I've had it with people who can't think critically and waste their time on useless entertainment crap, it's absolutely pathetic.
By the way almost all current opposition movements are controlled, people of European descent are rapidly declining in numbers, Europe will be flooded with hundreds of millions of African migrants, and Jewish control has never been this great.
Nevertheless, you can't give up and you'll have to fight, because you nor anyone will want to live in this world when the Jew has full power and control over all human life on this planet (there will neither be a place for disobedient Jews, maybe Israel).
Again, you cannot give up, do something, anything that can help. Engage with people you haven't engaged with before, flyer, spread the word, invest in whatever you think will be beneficial.

The are removing our peripherals. Soon you won't have a keyboard or mouse. You will be restricted to touchscreens and voice controlled devices which reject 'wrongthinkers' by their fingerprints and speech patterns. You cannot escape the social credit score, they won.

Terminal was a mistake

I blackpilled ur mom

Reaver hasn't been a usable WPA penetration strategy in nearly a decade.

People are never rewarded for being against social change when they're not the ones in power and are are not in a winning position in the first place.
The best option unless you have a reasonable chance of winning is to just ride it out and survive as best as you can under the new regime.
Being an anti-Hitler activist in 1935 in Germany would've been stupid.
Defending the monarchy in 1998 in France would've been stupid.
Being against Lenin during the October Revolution would've been stupid.
And so on.
Unless you actually have a realistic chance of changing the outcome, then it makes sense. But as an individual sacrificing yourself for a 1 in a billion chance of defeating the Goolag doesn't make much sense.
Just try to mitigate the consequences of the regime for yourself and survive as best as you can.

Fuck Public transport, I live in UK which has some ok trains like the eurostar, I don't drive but prefer taxis at least you can have a bit of non pc banter without screaming kids or old people about

Attached: rs-234401-american-psycho.jpg (1200x630, 106.08K)

Confirmed for being shit in Canada too. Not only shit but also botnet.

Public transportation in London must be pretty disgusting with all the niggers packed in beside you. No white people use public transport in the states. I approve of the concept in theory, but not in a multicultural hellhole.