SUPERPOWER 2020

Apple will reportedly start assembling its premium iPhone models in India

archive.vn/sYwVG
archive.vn/mo8Nb

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x521, 606.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranbaxy_Laboratories#Controversies
archive.vn/AaUx3
telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7398029/Cow-dung-and-urine-healthy.html
ndtv.com/india-news/girl-forced-to-eat-cow-dung-as-a-remedy-for-black-magic-1711897
youtube.com/watch?v=vk-eghR10OY
youtube.com/watch?v=D4QBjXydTkQ
io9.gizmodo.com/6-pieces-of-real-life-cursed-jewelry-that-could-destroy-1449245621.
satania.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I eagerly await the residual fecal matter analysis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranbaxy_Laboratories#Controversies
They do this to hospitals. Who knows what they'll do to appleshit.
Soon enough hipsters decked out in apple gear will be a public health issue.

Attached: 1b0198b567b039603121093fb5d286872d897ab105d513f861fb0354358a87aa.png (1920x1080, 767.91K)

Indian here. The fecal matter you are worried about is just cowdung. It is harmless and we use it for purification. Some people even eat it. You have nothing to worry about. It is not human shit. Those are in the streets.

Never change, Rajesh

stopstopstop

Attached: 1475088697788.gif (100x100, 24.5K)

moving from
to
>"what even is a work ethic?" Indians that blame their laziness on "work-life balance" even when all the effort they're required to exert is to not fall over in a chair.
a lot more people are going to be wising up to Apple's (((quality)))

SUPERPOOWER BY 2020

bump

The future is brown.

Indians are intelligent. So I would not lose my sleep over it.

It's following some trend about China tightening its grip and foreigners+investors leaving China as well as more US restriction put on them.
So I guess the next cheapest and reliable enough people are indians.

India has an average IQ of 82. That causes problems for the maintenance of any society. Of course given their population, they could yield what would seem like a large number of intelligent people, but comparatively they are a drop in the bucket. Obviously, if you are a Westerner, you have a far greater chance of encountering intelligent Indians; they're more likely to travel and have interests intersecting with your own.

Its already 2070

more like moving from
to
China and America are entering a new cold war. India and China don’t like each other. SO it’s only natural for American companies to be friendly to India.

In a century when India (might) be a superpower genetic engineering (might) fix their brain problems.

t. guy too lucky to have ever met a pajeet
They aren't as dumb as niggers, but few creatures can claim that.

Every day in 2019 I shall upload a new article about India in tech news to Zig Forums. Who will stop me hmm,?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.in.jpeg (600x400, 30.41K)

wishful thinking.
so long as women have the vote, this ship is going nowhere but the abyss.

Great news, the less stuff is manufactured in the hellhole that is China the better.

bump

well...at least they are no longer leaving it out in the streets.

Fuck off Chang

Stupidest meme on the chans. Proof flat earth is bunk: seasons.

sensible_chuckle.gif

test

And the fact that the different hemispheres show a different sky.
The earth is hollow

what?

Attached: hollow-earth-big.jpg (1674x2412, 839.65K)

Meanwhile...
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF PAJEET INFOSEC
archive.vn/AaUx3

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2082x1030, 348.19K)

DESIGNATED POOPING HOLES

Better than your cuckism, white.

Why are Indians so rude?

They have a low IQ, so in their minds, the way you get ahead of your fellow man is to mistreat him.

So now iphone will not only be shit they'll smell like it too.

Just take a look at the state of their fucking country.

Now imagine the absolute and total lack of standards they possess compared to any other developing country.

Now imagine them applying those standards to iPhone manufacture.

Yep, time to sell those Apple stocks.

Do you purchase AMD Products? Well, think again. AMD Products are of inferior quality to Intel Products. That's why you should always purchase Intel Products instead of AMD Products.

Most of them are vegetarians. Your brain deteriorates on vegetarian diet due to the lack of fat. Have you seen any polite vegan?

That would be an improvement.

Because a plant based diet cannot include nuts, olive oil, flax seeds etc.

And also algae sources of EPA and DHA (omega-3s), in conjunction with a diet low in omega-6 fatty acids, which hinder the conversion of ALA (omega-3's you get from nuts and seeds) into EPA and DHA. The problems lower tier Indians have face is the viscous cycle of lower iqs, poverty, and poor nutrition.

algae is the new soy

I mistyped that. It should 'lower' in omega-6, because omega-6 is still useful for heart health. There's conflict info on what the perfect ratio between 3-6 should be.

Kuch bhi behenchod?

telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7398029/Cow-dung-and-urine-healthy.html

ndtv.com/india-news/girl-forced-to-eat-cow-dung-as-a-remedy-for-black-magic-1711897

youtube.com/watch?v=vk-eghR10OY

youtube.com/watch?v=D4QBjXydTkQ

The good thing about cow urine is most supermarkets here sell it. You can walk through one and buy a tall bottle. One glass will set you up for some intense coding. Cow dung is mostly for purification though.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1536725077398.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

No,
In my country cowdung is considered deadly when stepped over with bruised feet. I don't know what kind of purification you're trying to portray but just eat a fucking yogurt if you have probiotic problem
nice bait

Actually the outer earth. The southern lights (not known to many) are caused by mirage from different sun/moon-like systems from the old world continents. Don't know what's causing the northern lights but pretty much it's likely harboring a similar story. New evidence state that the earth was expanding. There had been quite recent studies about it from different continents and islands (not search indexed) while appearances of dungeons especially that Antarctica one recently, Kumbhalgarh Wall, and Padmanabhaswamy Temple (main door unlooted yet).
Plenty of unworthy people looted similar dungeons or took away the stuff from those who succeeded getting them and got themselves real curse similar to these io9.gizmodo.com/6-pieces-of-real-life-cursed-jewelry-that-could-destroy-1449245621.
I'm sure some "artistic author" out there probably published a story similar to what I'm saying for you to think "this guy is nuts" but that's just the power of precognitive disclosure. Earlier knowledge usually is much more favored so that's for you to decide (not really).

Why not?

Attached: Filmed Hollow Earth.webm (480x360, 3.14M)

Satania is the best Waifu, ever!

satania.moe/