Scientist Says Einstein, Newton Were Wrong, Gravitational Waves Will Be Renamed As 'Narendra Modi Wa

Tamil Nadu scientist claimed although there is no problem with the experimental physics, theoretical physics, he said, is totally wrong and will be completely destroyed in future.
Adil Rashid
04 January 2019
Scientist Says Einstein, Newton Were Wrong, Gravitational Waves Will Be Renamed As 'Narendra Modi Waves'
Tamil Nadu scientist Kannan Jegathala Krishnan said Einstein and Netwon are wrong.
Photo Credit: Kannan Jegathala Krishnan/Facebook

A scientist at the 106th Indian Science Congress on Friday stunned the audience with his audacious claims regarding modern physics and famous physicists including Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton.

Kannan Jegathala Krishnan, a delegate at the Science Congress, claimed that modern Physics will be completely destroyed and asserted that a new understanding of Physics will emerge based on his observations.

According to Krishnan's LinkedIn profile, he is a Senior Research Scientist and Coordinator University Education, World Community Service Centre, Aliyar, Tamil Nadu.

Laying his charge on modern Physics, Krishnan said, "In the 21st-century, the super standard model will rule the world, it is also known as the Vellarithi Model of Universe. This will be the only one model, the modern Physics will be completely destroyed."

On gravity and Isaac Newton, he said, "When scientists asked what is a gravitational repulsive force, Newton puzzles to answer because he was not able to understand what is a gravitational repulsive force."

"Luckily his calculations are correct". Krishnan added and went on to say that "there is no problem in experimental Physics at all, the problem is only in the theoretical physics, which means that the scientists have failed to interpret the experiments in the right way." He called it his "proverb".

The Tamil Nadu scientist also said that though Albert Einstein was a genius, he made a "blunder". "Einstein made a big blunder, even though he was a genius, I am telling, he made a big blunder, he was guiding the world in a very very wrong way and today I have completely refined all the theories of Einstein (sic)."

"If Einstein's theory is correct, why is it not compatible with Quantum Mechanics, why can't he give answer for double-slit experiment, why was he not able to give answer for Quantum entanglement, when I can give answer for all the experiments, and my theory sits with every experiment," Krishnan said.

He further claimed that "Actually there is no bend in space-time at all and he (Einstein) didn't even understand it"

His disagreements with Einstein didn't stop there. Talking about Einstein's 'Theory of Relativity', Krishnan said, "What Einstein told was that mass is converted into energy and it is moving at the speed of light, that is why he added C2, you have to understand that he didn't even understand what is energy." "So, completely, E=MC2 is wrong," he argued, wrapping up his attacks on Einstein.

Attached: kanan1_630_630.jpg (630x421, 75.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-scientist-claims-einstein-and-newton-are-wrong-says-gravitational-waves-will-be-renamed-as-narendra-modi-waves/322950
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claiming that he had shared his research with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Krishnan said, "During the year 2015, I wrote my first letter, attaching the paper to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and he sent the paper to AYUSH and AYUSH sent me two letters saying you are sending paper to the wrong area, send to the right area"

Krishnan claimed that due to lack of follow up from the government, he got "upset and thought India is not helping me" and sent his paper to heads of 40 countries around the world.

Next in his list was British physicist Stephen Hawking, with whom he claimed to have corresponded through emails in 2017, and said "I told him, I have read your theory on Black Holes and it is not correct. It is misleading information regarding the black holes, I kindly ask your good self to think about Dark Matter, where I named Dark Matter as Vetha which is defined as self-compressing surrounding pressure force, you might get the answer for black holes which is named as Kanan, I named the black holes as Kanan, and told him, once you understand what is dark matter, you will understand what is black holes, you are misleading the world (sic)."

Krishnan also claimed to be the source of Union Minister of Science and Technology Harsh Vardhan's comment that Veda's have a superior theory to Einstein's E=MC2 theory.

Last year, at the 105th Indian Science Congress, Vardhan had claimed that cosmologist Stephen Hawking, had said the Vedas have a theory that is superior to Albert Einstein's theory of relativity.

Vardhan, however, had parried questions on the source of the information.

“We recently lost a renowned scientist, cosmologist Stephen Hawking. He also emphatically said on record that our Vedas might have a theory which is superior to the Einstein's theory of E=mc2," Vardhan had said in his speech and urged the reporters to find the source of his claims.

He also said that once the common understanding of physics will change, gravitational waves will be renamed as 'Narendra Modi Waves' and Gravitational Lensing Effect will be renamed as 'Harsh Vardhan Effect'.

Kanan also claimed that with the establishment of his of own theory, Vardhan will become more popular than former president and India's 'missile man' A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.

He also said that, based on his observations, the international scientific community will soon declare that Higgs Boson is not the God Particle besides claiming to be the first person to define electricity and said electricity and magnetism are same.

outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-scientist-claims-einstein-and-newton-are-wrong-says-gravitational-waves-will-be-renamed-as-narendra-modi-waves/322950

whoever thinks that someone will call something just because someone said so is deceiving himself
He doesn't even "own" gravitational waves, how can he rename them?

I really hope it is how this will happen. The face of Science was white for much too long. Numerals and mathematics were invented by India. Greatest mathematicals thinkers were all from India. The Indian century is now beginning. Americans are too busy thinking about feminism and toilets, Indians are thinking about quantum physics and the universe,

Attached: Ramanujan.jpeg (600x539, 69.88K)

based and brownpilled

Absolutely, Narendra Modi Wave sounds cooler than Gravitational Wave.

Amazing. They haven't mastered indoor plumbing, yet they're so far ahead of us in theoretical physics. Truly inspiring.

Sounds like a wacko

This is your brain on Hinduism

Ironically that part is kinda true. I forgot the details, but magnetism is how the electrical force behaves when combined with special relativity.

The guy is nothing but bullshit, the indians don't even have fucking toilets...

I.e. random guy in some irrelevant local conference. But when India becomes a superpower in 2020 I'm sure they'll also use some magic to rename everything to be unpronounceable.

All pajeets do. I don't know if it's the inbreeding or something in their food but they're all nuts.

Attached: terry-pajeet.jpg (587x245, 53.39K)

Yeah, Einstein was a liar and a plagiarist. Nikola Tesla is the real deal.

I was waiting for his solutions to the concepts he was attempting to discredit, but I realized halfway through that they weren't gonna come.

SHADOW COMPRESSION

ridiculous, sage this indian.

Indians are weird they live in their own world

Attached: 176c3df972aaf57e76b079add6b83e892b4a53343170c84f40245534dbf765a4.jpg (591x636, 63.62K)

Isnt everything we do built on Newtonian physics? Seems like a stupid pajeet to me. Sure I could understand Einstein being wrong in some aspects but newtonian physics is how everything is built.

Attached: 0a09453af774c71642d37d989e49f2c78cceea17.png (662x618, 363.52K)

BASED pooniggers

Everyday stuff yes. Satellites need to account for relativity or their clocks will be slightly off (which is really bad if you need precision like with GPS), processors need to deal with quantum effects at... I don't remember, a few nm.

Except if you count Stephan hawking...and Einstein...and pretty much every mathematical progression in the last 200+ years..........

Egypt is the same sad story, the peoples from now and then are completely different.

Attached: lovecraft-india.png (1060x1110, 702.46K)

why are they all womyn in the audience op. you seem to be suggesting this is a 'science' conference in the image but that's obviously wrong.

Seems legit.

He did have Hawkings backing though so I'm not so sure

Outstanding work in an ideal direction.

Attached: nobel.jpg (360x270, 43.15K)

Oh ho ho

poo in the loo

based

All these racists here do not know that ancient India was a pinnacle of science and technology. We had an advance civilization in India based on vedic science where our Hindu deities ruled the world. Vedic science is different from modern science. Here are some facts:
1. Sanskirt is the most scientific language.
2. The world was created when the word OM was chanted. It has a frequency that matches with the universe.
3. There were aircrafts and test tube babies in ancient India. You can read about them in our holy books. The knowledge was lost after so many years.
4. Eating cow causes cancer. Cow is a very beneficial animal. Cow dung can protect you from radioactive explosion. Cow urine can cure a vast number of diseases.
You are just ignorant and jealous that India is taking over the world in science. More and more Indians are online now and the truth cannot be covered forever.

Attached: pooinit.jpeg (234x216, 13.24K)

No one this concerned with putting his own donut steel names on everything can be legitimate.

Are you saying vedas were not based on science?

ebin poo-posting!

Attached: OneKek.jpg (224x224, 9.05K)

Until the loo has been poo'd in, the standard model will stand.

Superpower by 2020!

0 results

This is why papers from India immediately go into the loo.

Seeking to compete in any way with any other modern "civilization" shows the pinacle of the ignorance and degeneracy of India. That's truly sad. We sit at the end of the Kali Yuga, yet you don't see.

This is retarded word salad. This is almost as bad as the "Electric Universe" shit. I see absolutely no equations. Just some narcissist crackpot renaming things as Hindu gods and proclaiming himself a genius.
OP, you're a gullible retard.

agree with you 200% very butiful speech, brother

Except the relativity adjustments were proven to lower the precision of GPS. And the paper showing that has been purged from teh internet and memory-holed like it's 1984 all over again. it is
Jews, man.

This "scientist" would know that Newton didn't define the method that gravity works but on describes how it works.
This is true though.

Yes, I noticed that these last years, and oh man they all seem even more mentally retarded than blacks...
I remember looking at comments on parody videos on youtube, shit like doubling your RAM with a software, plugging a power cord on itself to have free energy and stuff. Everybody understood that it was a joke except hundred of retards who all were Indians... No kidding...

Back to the topic. Science progresses little by little, each little step helps the following little step. Newton theories were enough up to a point. Then they had to be fixed so science could still go forward. It is the same for Einstein theories. They do work, up to a point, then they will eventually be fixed and science will still go forward.

>Kike that "stole" other kike's work lies
>white (who cares? he's still smarted then you and every other person else who've never done anything with their miserable lives)

Indians are quite intelligent. It is no surprise that their achievements will be downplayed by other races.

They're not more retarded, but they're 'unaware of their retardation. They all seem to think they're the smartest shit ever while niggers on some level understand they're not the brightest bulbs on the block. That's what makes them so annoying.

i miss reginald

Jealous much? You are sad that we will take over science in next decades. If you have read Indian Epics you might understand why we are so scientific.

such as?

lol

Let's talk about the science of toilet ceremony. About how the toilet witch will curse you whenever you dare to drop the poo in the loo.

We invented zero.

Western toilets are bad for you. It does not align your poo to aim at the toilet. You should squat and poop like we do. India is a hot country so we poo in the open. Nothing bad about it.

Attached: p-my-name-is-earl-jason-lee.jpg (300x300, 39.33K)

Indians: "Space. Physics. Software. Technologies. Computer. Science. Mathematics."
White people: Poop! Fart! Pee! Toilet!

Based. White ppl know the utilitarian use of science.