How would you design a floor plan for subsidized basic housing...

How would you design a floor plan for subsidized basic housing? Google bought my patent for Smart Integrated Blockchain Infrastructures (SIBI). I'm just sailing the world wide web getting opinions that Google will refer to.

Attached: basicnecessities.jpg (500x500, 31.38K)

you are the cancer killing this planet

so section 8 projects basically?
cameras and smoke detectors everywhere
bars on the windows
etc

Automatic doors that lock at sundown.

I hope you have a good extractor, or enjoy the smell of smoke in your sheets and sofa.

If it's an apartment building, then leave out the kitchen entirely. Have a communal diner or restaurant in the building with cooked food priced comparable to or cheaper than the combined cost of groceries, grocery shopping and travel, cutlery, running a fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave. People can still have their own beverages and snacks obviously.

Attached: apartment diner.jpg (1200x744, 148.41K)

yeah, nah
easier said than done, homie
"just make it cheaper"
wow it's that easy
this isn't a fucking college dorm where the dining hall is paid for partially by tuition

This may actually be viable for apartment complexes of about 30 people who want dinner around the same time and don't have peculiar allergies or bad taste. Unfortunately in the real world people want to eat different things and, especially in the US, will come home at irregular times. That's why you see it in hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and the military and nowhere else.
Also if that communal kitchen can be used by any resident instead of a cook, you bet it's going to be war once anything breaks or is dirty.

Shouldn't you be searching through some actual literature instead of stupidly asking such questions on imageboards?

How do you fuck when your friends/relatives crash on your couch?

Gas showers.

Pic related or similar. Your design is way, way too big for people living on state money.

Attached: 1k_apartmnet.jpg (900x600, 20.15K)

i'm sure when google finds out they bought a patent from someone here they'll rescind their offer very swiftly.

Most of us are americans, and have to deal with a high chance of loud disgusting niggers, spics, and methheads. Fuck that shit.
Also, pretty much any food here that isn't made yourself is full of carbohydrates and industrial seed oils. So fuck that shit a second time.

You restrain yourself for few days, beast.

Thoughts on leaving W/D to a nearby laundromat?

This looks like a Japanese apartment. It's near identical to the apartments in Hidamari Sketch.

Attached: tG5kFgx.png (1280x713, 379.35K)

That's almost my exact floor plan, it's bretty comfy to be honest. I really hate those balconies that every fucking apartment insists on, I'd rather have the extra 10 feet of inside. Also fuck bathroom tiles, I like the single unit plastic showers because they're cheaper and easier to replace and don't grow fucking mold.

Attached: 1538265321879.jpg (720x540, 438.28K)

The pic you posted is a jail cell, or at best a motel room.

Look for apartment layouts from former Soviet-bloc nations. Commies spent decades and fucktons of cash figuring out how to cram as many people into as small a space as possible for the least amount of money without having cholera outbreaks.

Coin-op laundries are pretty common in low-income areas. Could also do an in-building coin-op setup which is also decently common in apartment dwellings. So what the hell does your patent do anyways that you didn't need any knowledge of how poor people live in the US to be able to sell it to Google?

It's a studio apartment, and the one I'm in now is several times larger than the "sleeper" I used to inhabit.

did it occur to you to ask people living in subsidized housing and not deranged tech bros

Most logical would be to copy soviet design, they dedicated a substantial amount of manpower and funds towards the most efficient means to house the masses.

Did a quick search for your patent and didn't find anything remotely close. So I'm going to assume it's still pending or, your full of shit.

You know, if you just squeeze enough of these fuckers together, you don't even need to subsidize them. Make them small enough, and the state doesn't need to intervene. Americans look to subsidization because they are whiny and spoiled. Man up like the Japs and accept that space has a premium in the big city, because some business would love your "livable" apartment as a fucking office and pay better rent for it than you could.
You want a range from economy (studio, 0 bedrooms) to something like 5 or 6 bedrooms. I realize that most apartment complexes top out at three, but if you make the rooms small enough that a six bedroom is like a "normal" "American" three bedroom, you can tap into the ignored market of retarded poor Americans who don't know how to prevent pregnancy (while not fucking yourself to do it).
I need to look into laws to figure out if sensible Jap apartments are illegal in the States.

platonic ideal of neet housing

HOW can you guys accept to live in such small spaces?

sure comrade, why not a common bathroom and a common fridge? holy shit... is this /g/?

This is why we don't have those apartments. Every place I've lived had laws on minimum dwelling size and maximum occupancy.

That's because it is one. I looked through Nip real estate sites until I found a floorplan that seemed right since they're pretty good with utilizing tiny spaces.

That room is larger than the room I had in my parent's house, even if you cut off the kitchen/closets/etc.
Why should anyone have something larger on tax money? If anything, they should be grateful they don't get barracks stacked 6 beds high with a complimentary grain porridge once a day.

I looked through my local laws. Very amusing read. One can build apartments of 150 sq ft (14 sq m) legally, for one occupant.