Anonymous ftp server:

anonymous ftp server:

ftp://neuroky.me

Attached: kitten.jpeg (256x192, 5.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/022646332X/?tag=thneyo0f-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: me smurt.png (645x729, 67.86K)

The username is "anonymous" and the password is your email address.

hell yeah dunks

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (256x256, 74.8K)

Server is slow as balls for me. It just hangs a long time (several minutes) between commands.
226 Transfer complete.
ftp> cd manga
250 CWD command successful.
ftp> ls
200 EPRT command successful.
425 Can't build data connection: Connection timed out.
ftp> ls
550 Data connection: Connection timed out
200 EPRT command successful.
500 Illegal PORT range rejected.
ftp> ^D
425 Can't build data connection: Connection timed out.

if anybody's looking for an ebook tell me and I'll put it up.

66 74 70 3a 2f 2f 5a 6f 6f 50 6f 6f 3a 47 72 6f 75 70 40 66 6e 77 6d 65 64 69 61 2e 64 64 6e 73 2e 6e 65 74 2f 55 70 6c 6f 61 64 20 2d 20 75 70 6c 6f 61 64 73 20 69 6e 20 74 68 69 73 20 66 6f 6c 64 65 72 2c 20 70 6c 65 61 73 65 2f

"anonymous"
ftp://neuroky.me/%20Note%3A%20All%20IP%20addresses%20are%20logged,%20so%20please%20don't%20upload%20anything%20illegal.
"File: Note: All IP addresses are logged, so please don't upload anything illegal."

Honestly, nobody wants to see animals shit...

Anonymous login obviously.

Do you have a better suggestion? I'm still working on setting up retroshare.

Anonymous ftp on the default port lets people upload whatever, but also lets me pull it down when people start misbehaving.

I'm looking for

Jews in America: Four Centuries of an Uneasy Encounter, Arthur Hertzberg

The Making of Modern Zionism: The Intellectual Origins of the Jewish State, Shlomo Avineri

I uploaded that as bait. Glad to see it worked. All those silly people starting their files with !!!! and ## in an attempt to have theirs appear at the top... don't they realize space has an even lower ASCII codepoint? Of course, you could paste in a ≤001F control character but that usually renders as a box.

Bait or no, it's still good advice. Stick to cats and memes and you'll have a good time.

I searched everywhere and couldn't find those books, I found other from the same authors but those seem to be super rare.

Thank you for trying

You're no longer on top. Good luck dethroning me, fagget.
ftp> ls150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 'file list'.drwxrwxrwx 1 anonymous ftp 208 Jan 7 19:23 fagget-rwxrwxrwx 1 anonymous ftp 0 Jan 7 08:24 Note: All IP addresses are logged, so please don't upload anything illegal.-rwxrwxrwx 1 anonymous ftp 4052193 Dec 22 2018 ! Holo

Attached: 1517807316970.jpg (720x496, 34.32K)

lenonymous fbi server fff tbh

Looking for Film as a Subversive Art by Amos Vogel.
fuckin catcuck

You block Tor, faggot?

I didn't explicitly block tor, but the server it set to block bad ssh login attempts. I imagine a good deal of the things its blocked before have been tor exit nodes.

Here you go:
ftp://neuroky.me/Ebooks/Film%20as%20a%20Subversive%20Art%20-%20Amos%20Vogel.pdf
Let me know if everything's ok, I didn't bother checking it too much.

I'm uploading some mechwarrior games, and some videos of people eating

hey! that's some pretty good shit out there! Thanks OP!
This time OP wasn't a faggot

thanks! I try. did you upload anything cool?

I found this on a school ftp server many years ago. I thought it was cool: ftp://neuroky.me/destricted/Destricted%20-%20Sync%20(2006)%20Marco%20Brambilla.avi

What the fuck is wrong with your spacing?

i think i had a stroke

Yeah no problem mate, no I didn't and it's because I am scared of uploading anything from (((windows))) and not gonna upload until I switch to something else, sorry

That... changes my view of 3d...

Personal question: what do you like about windows? I have to use it for work, and coming home and booting into Linux is how i imagine taking off a bra feels.

well, I don't like windows, but I have kinda shit pc and Windows has teh drivers which allow me to play 720p youtube videos without lag (unlike GNU/Linux) yeah I know about invidio.us, mpv and youtube-viewer and stuff, but I want to use kiketube like a normal person, also can play Sniper Elite V2, hearts of iron and shit with all the settings on very low of course, but I stopped caring about this part because vidya is just boring for me lately, and the second problem is my distrohopping retardation turns on, and I go from *buntu to debian, from debian to trisquel, from trisquel back to debian, from debian to tails, etc.

Ah. In my experience, linux works very well on low end computers. I'm typing this to you from a $100 ebay thinkpad with the battery duct taped on. I watch a lot of youtube on it (in the browser, no special tricks), play a lot of slay the spire.

If I were you, I'd pick a linux and stick with it. I use xubuntu. This chart might help.

Attached: howtochooseadistro.png (3000x1568, 493.1K)

hmm... I think I'll just go with xubuntu minimal from mini cd like I used to back in the good old days
what browser? used firefox before and it was kinda laggy

I use firefox now. No issues.

Don't listen to retards. Install Arch or Gentoo. DO NOT install a DE. Just use i3 (don't fall for the gaps meme).

Why not, gaps is nice

gaps are useless for productivity, they're just used by ricing retards to post in desktop threads

windows pros: plays youtube videos, don't have to read a 700-point flowchart before you even install it

windows cons: can't upload anime feet jpegs to a neckbeard's rasperry pi

Are you the guy who lives in Colorado and goes to university in NewYork? What happened to the other server? What is the maximum capacity? Do you have a RAID? Do you work for an alphabet agency?

I don't live in Colorado.
I didn't go to university in New York.
I don't know about the other server.
I've allocated 4 tb for now, we have only used 150gb
RAID 5
no, I'm just a regular dude

Your ip address points to Boulder.

Welp, gonna try couple different browsers and stick with the fastest, I heard that the newest IceCat is pretty fast

They feel "too insecure" for me, thanks but no

also windows cons
>can't understand < > : " | ? * signs in filenames
read more (over9000 greentextes)

A lot of things are useless for productivity. There's nothing wrong with improving aesthetics, even if beyond that it's arbitrary, that's why we have things like wallpapers. You also don't have to be a rice fag to do minor things like that.

bumpe fags

Attached: whooper.png (600x600, 506.98K)

fug :D

Do you have Suicidal: Why We Kill Ourselves?

amazon.com/dp/022646332X/?tag=thneyo0f-20