Sup fags, idea guy here

Why don't one of you budding nerds help me out. I have a game-changing idea for turning the internet on its head. You see, the current operating mode of the internet is actually backwards. People are herded onto centralized platforms like facebook, instagram and well, Zig Forums. Let's disrupt that. Allow me to go ahead and put forward a ground-breaking killer idea that I think has the momentum to be a millennium shaper. Instead of users sharing content on a central site, they share it on their own site. Imagine a world in which every internet user is his own facebook. Want to share? Just send a link. There's no need for a middle man. Harnessing this with power of block-chain technology on the backend and incentives to utilize a cryptocurrency for transactions and I think you've got a real winner. Good-bye ebay, amazon etc. As we boldly step into the IoT future, imagine the possibilities of having many devices as their own separate internets that talk to each other in an adhoc fashion, all coordinating with the blockchain ledger.

Thoughts? Shoot me back.

Attached: Unknown.jpeg (225x225, 4.9K)

Yeah giving your IP to everyone around you is a fantastic idea. See a racist post on mongolian haiku forums? Just check the IP it came from and attack it! Add it to a blacklist list so the rest of the internet can ban and dox you.

If it gets attacked you can spin up a new cloud. Why the racism though man? I just don't see why we need to be keeping that around you know? We're all African if you look far back enough.

Attached: 1522711223489.png (900x729, 128.82K)

Do you even hear how retarded you sound, nigger?

Attached: 1546908323594.png (418x108, 7.11K)

It's okay, I expect to meet some resistance. We've exploring uncharted territory so I'm fully prepared for pushback. We're going to make mistakes, let's learn from them together. DESIGN + TEST + FAIL + PIVOT == INNOVATION. Let's get the ball rolling and really push the envolope with this concept. You talk about IP. Thoughts on calling this the IP Space? Or how about SpaceIP to harness the positivity of the SpaceX project, very hot with VCs.

This is some especially weak bait.

Get fucked postlet, all I see here is a fucking A+++++ thread. Keep it up, OP!

It's just missing 3d printing and 'smart' tech.

the dubs speaketh the truth

Attached: _o6LZtY4.png (189x189, 24.3K)

If you're against the system then you already are an island, filled to the brim with knowledge, slightly paranoid about your security and using illicit ways of sharing content...so where's the difference?

Cool idea bro, but where do the Arduinos and gravitational waves factor into this new technology?

That sounds awesome. Can you make me an app for that?

Hey Rick,
I think it's a great idea, let's grab a bite and discuss the future.
Shoot me back with your availability.

Deep, lots to think about. To stretch your analogy I think we are all crowding onto islands instead of recognizing that we are the ocean. We'll run out of central land soon, let's decentralize asap.

Me and my team think the decentralized internet IS the killer app to end all apps.

Good questions. We love Arduino. We're forward looking, but gravitational waves are not on my radar as an emerging technology yet, perhaps that's over the horizon as a future WIFI killer? Right now my laser focus is on building synergistically with tangibly emerging technology. I'd like to seat four data scientists and one full stack developer to spearhead the project, perhaps future funding rounds will yield a R&D budget.

Did some A/B testing with informal focus groups and we're seeing lots of potential with the SpaceIP name. I think people are going to love it.

Please tell me that's rust.

I assume the sort by default operates in ascending order? Niggers are triggered because they're not first. Whites (if they thought like niggers) would be perturbed because they are 'less' than a nigger.

bang

Attached: toasted.png (550x602, 214.64K)

zap

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 32.23K)

You left out "inclusive", "enabling", "diverse", "opportunities", "futuristic", "rust", "bluetooth", and a host of other buzzwords / overused hammer-seeks-nail technologies.

Yup, that's what this is all about

I bet if you actually did that you'd also find that people prefer whites, even non-whites.

I know you're joking, but what makes all this funny is that it could have been copy pasta'd from a real tech industry idea-guy speech

Out of Africa theory has been disproven for a long time now, Bernie

You sound like a fucking sales executive straight out of a ted talk

ARrgh, you sound like every douchebag startup "techvestor" I've ever met. Good job I guess

It's javascript being run on a chrom{e,ium} developer tools console. It's sorting an array of unicode strings.

How dumb are you people?

Also OP, the 90s called. They want their domains and web site hosts back.

This is satire re-inventing homepages. And all jokes aside, the web would be better off if it went back to the pre-social media and pre-consolidation days. Their effects have been disastrous on not just the web, but society.

Attached: 1503457244814.gif (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Sometimes you don't understand how good things are, until they are gone. No one will miss the current era though.

OP, are you serious? In the off-chance you are you're too late to the party. There are many projects looking to do that.

those days are over user.
the satisfaction of finding a new artist, another shitty degenerate site that isn't even good for your mental health, p2p. all gone.

besides, if we revive it, it'll only turn out nichefag and die under a rock wishing it could compete with...i dunno, pubg mobile? kik? pff

Attached: Limewire2008.PNG (1170x789, 169.14K)

OP you have to release this as FOSS (free and open source software). Also what license do you think is superior, GPL or BSD?

Route it through TOR or I2P then

But social media is easy, heck even Matrix, Mumble, Telegram, Voat, Steemit, Minds, Zig Forums etc. are easy.

I get that you are tech investor, but you must understand that technology isn't the problem, it is always human nature, human culture and politics that sets the world. Go to >>>Zig Forums and do daily readings to understand your market before proposing an idea, as I don't think you know your target audience.
I am serious here

So i have this old surface tablet that's is basically useless so far i haven been able to do anything interesting with it its just been collecting dust anyone have anything cool i can use it for?

Attached: 20190113_200338 (3).jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

OP is dead

fuck you

How do we harness this genius to develop the third world?

Bumping a good thread. I would love to see a decentralized internet. You should crowd fund this on kickstarter, that's a pretty novel route instead of going through rounds of VC funding.

I'm a software developer and I'm sick of retards pitching me their awful app ideas.
uggggghhhhhhhh shut the fuck up already oh my god

Why would you not miss that?

Hell yes. Now we have about 9 different websites that people all use. The internet started going really shit when myspace came about, that forced retards into concentrating on one domain, but still, there was the possibility to customize your page. Once facebook and blogger.com really took off though, most people just gave up trying to build something of their own and went with bland corporate templates hosted by someone else. The internet was actually becoming quite shit even before the iPhone took off.

Remember, you're just the code monkey. The big brains have to tackle the big concepts, like ideas and corporate strategy.