Living in 2019 without a phone

Suggestions?
Pic unrelated.

Attached: ibmtp700t.jpg (640x508, 50.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160411043853/https://se7en.neocities.org/articles/cellphones.html
puri.sm/products/librem-5/
anveo.com/consumer/default.asp
callcentric.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Put some effort in your OP.

fml

pic related

Attached: flipphone.jpg (1680x1117, 65.22K)

I would say very much related

Attached: mirc4_2.jpg (358x346, 17.47K)

Just get a dumphone and take out the battery when not in use, like any upstanding drug dealer.

Do you have any immediate requirement for one?
No? then just keep on doing whatever it is that you're doing.

How to live in 2019 without a phone: don't have a phone.

web.archive.org/web/20160411043853/https://se7en.neocities.org/articles/cellphones.html

This is a real pain in the ass. The world became a bit worse when people stopped using e-mails as their main way of communication for work/uni related stuff. Now you have to give them your phone number on top of using botnet-ware.

it's the only way to improve your social credit scores goyim, mr shekelgold at the office needs you to have one so you can always be reached too

puri.sm/products/librem-5/
teebee8tch

Hi Richard.

This is why I think it's funny when IT vermin complain about their jobs.

The job is, you're your boss's bitch, this is the rule for techies even if you're a Senior Lead Developer. You sit and take other people's shit, your requirements change and people demand you fix something you didn't know had even changed.

So glad to be my own man with no boss, just clients. If I don't like a client I stop doing business with them, there are more than enough who need my help.

based and redpilled

Me too. Fuck clients tho, ain't got no time for that shit.

Attached: NEET pill.png (800x1000, 128.23K)

Just provision a SIP phone or ATA and get a provider that supports SMS.
There really is no way they could tell if your calling from your Thinkpad, a 1970s deskphone hanging off an ATA, or a botnet cellphone. SMS you can send and receive through a web portal or an app on your thinkpad.

>anveo.com/consumer/default.asp
>callcentric.com/

Attached: VOIPsipPhone.jpg (400x270 150.28 KB, 21.58K)

I ditched my "smart" phone back in 2013.
#LandLineForLyfe NIGGA

The drugdealer on my neighborhood has a Motorola E4 thing with layers upon layers of botnet, it has so much shit, launchers and viruses that shit is literally unhackable

Attached: wat.gif (240x266, 3.86M)