The All-Embracing Library

Size 177.96GB. I dare to say contains among the best books of their fields and are supposed not to repeat. It is a extremely well ordered collection by topic, and if you compare the size you soon see its value. Topics range from mathematics, physics, psychology, self improvement, survivalism, the best science fiction and fantasy literature, comics, magazines, and more. Magazines takes about 75 GB and there are many youtube videos, documentaries and conferences so you can exclude these if you want to. All books combined takes about 40 GB or so. But i really recommend downloading other stuff too since you can't really find it somewhere else easily. Did I mention is well sorted and contains only the best books?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:488eb9134190440bbf1e77929754321c85a24c72&dn=The+All-Embracing+Library&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337

It has only one seeder left right now. Used to be many more months ago. Would you kindly share this torrent on places like demonoid, piratebay and other imageboards too? That would be good.

Attached: cypherpunk.jpg (768x543, 136.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/libgen/repository_torrent/
gen.lib.rus.ec/repository_torrent/
anonfile.com/hdSfZ7r8b3/All_embracing_list_txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're not interested in your CP. Nice try, FBI.

Thanks, I'll write a review just after I answer the door.

This is pointless. Just split it into many torrents so that people can download the topics that interest them. Who has the time and space for 200 GB of crap?

Step it up OP.
/srv/archive $ du -sh ebooks/319.9G ebooks/

Fuck both of you, please use IPFS

Is IPFS even ready? Last time I checked they were warning against potential security vulnerabilities due to the immaturity of their code.

Now how many of those books have you actually read?

Not him, but be nice to us data-hoarders, we are the ones who can provide you with stuff when you need it.

Libgen is extremely popular, do they share a massive torrent of their collection?

Okay, we've got 8 people seeding so far, which is a good start. Here's my challenge: can we get to 100?

Attached: gotcha.jpeg (1588x546, 175.48K)

They have computers in Brazil???

ddosing all those IPs right now

fixed your post for you friend

Oof, that last britbong must have forgotten his LOICENSE and gotten arrested for thoughtcrime
Sage because torrents and ipfs are gay shit which expose your ip

So?

Data is cheap nowadays. its only $30 per TB if you buy the best value. 200gb is nothing.

I dont like IPFS. Their solution seems too complex for their goal. It also seems to waste alot of bandwidth in peer discovery.

I'll download later. Network here isn't great.

Although troll. Its true that this is a risk in any highly decentralised service. You're connecting to any and every seeder/leecher with a corresponding file. You're broadcasting more information about you than you would if you communicated with a single, maybe compromised, server. Though peer to peer almost never block Tor and VPN users.

I would almost suggest that Zig Forums launches its own information network akin to private trackers. But quality controll and CP would be a huge issue. plus it will die the same way torrents did, a select few who seed everything.

To make a nice backup of libgen you still need 60tb (raid 1) which is around $1800 and it's not exactly portable.

A libgen-lite containing only one edition of the 99.9%most dowloaded books (or whatever is needed to come just below 4tb) in pdf and mobile format could do wonders.

I dont know how many copies of libgen are around. I hope more than 1 at least. Though 60TB is indeed a bit too inconvenient despite "data being cheap" nowadays.
That would be nice. Though I think it would be better if people would also allocate space for barely duplicated works. All public libraries should suppport and keep records of digital information. Its weird to me that publicly funded libraries understand the need to have computers and index their physical books but dont heed to any online information and free books.

you can still do that with one big torrent idiot

Attached: a9ac337431e3645cc67ecf00f698b279a9809cce0a028f7a4e71ba4fa0501c0a.jpg (255x255, 14.44K)

It could be further improved by de-duping, renaming and cleaning up files, but I found a lot of useful stuff.

they have 1000 book torrents, not the worst option for a mirror

I was going to call you retarded because at first I thought you meant they only had 1,000 books.

It's illegal, therefore it's not done in public.

>>>/pdfs/

most of these giant "ebook" packs end up being nothing more than collections of 99% huge optical scans in pdf form, that look and read like shit, and that nobody actually reads. It's great if you want/need an archive of sauce, but as a usable library of books... not so much.

We need a vetted, edited repository of actual ebook files of mostly.. you know... text.

Make that actual .txt, not some gay format I have no interest in. How nice would that be

to be fair, though, i think it's a legacy of anons wanting to pirate textbooks which at least historically meant it was going to be a pdf. I'm not sure if that's still the case or if epub/mobi does image-heavy books sufficiently well, but i do know that these goddamn 100GB+ pdf packs are virtually worthless if anyone wants to put a 8" e-ink reader to good use. They render like shit.

Which is why you should always vet your books like >>>/pdfs/ does

Hate to break it to you but .txt isn't even a format.
It's just a file with text in some weird encoding you have to figure out by yourself.

CP is always the go to claim when kikes want to dissuade people from using something that will benefit them.

Yes, Library Genesis makes all their books available over BitTorrent though they use 16MiB blocks
libgen.io/libgen/repository_torrent/
gen.lib.rus.ec/repository_torrent/

I agree with you, books should be as small as possible, proof-read everything and share the compressed textual content (e.g., HTML or TXT even)

Quality > Quantity

libgen has a lot of redundancy (multiple copies of the same book) and many are poorly compressed PDFs which are basically just images.
I wouldn't be surprised if it could be reduced in size by a factor of 10 or more.

Its not Illegal. Once the copyright on a book expires it becomes part of the "Public Domain". Despite copyright being pushed ad infinitum doesn't mean there aren't books and articles in the public domain that can be distributed by third parties.

Thank you for this user. Good man.

Attached: escher_1943_still_life.jpg (837x1024, 344.3K)

Pretty sure most of it is redundant or trash, I've had the same issue with the gentoomen library.

I'm only up to 11GB, and growing slow. I had a larger horde years ago, but never read any of them.

I've been finding it easier to actually sit down and read them after deciding to be more picky about what I get.

I'm nice to the ones that hoard mystery data, literally nobody that matters needs a hundred books on java or reaction images.

If we are talking as a percentage of the total filesize, then you are not wrong. Not everything has been digitized properly, and quite a bit isn't likely to be.

Pretty much have to do it yourself, it's the only thing that will net you the books you actually want to read.

I got this last year from cuckchan /t/, it's only OK.

I'll be the judge of that. How about posting a file list, faggot?

Seeders increasing but more needed. Do it anons, for future anons.

Attached: test.png (506x321, 271.13K)

and why would I want them?

Attached: index.jpeg (189x267, 5.43K)

For self-improvement so you can be happier, healthier, and more productive.

Attached: dreamworks face gorilla.jpg (768x1024, 402.4K)

probably already have those on some old drive.

Since this is a thread with data hoarders in it, do any of you have a more complete IRIS toolroot? I need the one with all the drivers and OpenGL shit in it. This used to exist some places around 2003/04 if memory serves but now it's looking like it's scrubbed from the web. Thanks.

Attached: 1539984587822.png (518x583, 474.89K)

I downloaded this torrent a while back. It is the sort of collection that a stoner who classifies himself as a genius would produce and spread. Not to say that there isn't good stuff in it, but most of the collection is full of hot takes and books at approximately the quality of those shitty popular self-help books with titles including the word "f*ck" (censorship theirs) or a variation of. Not to mention all the random pre-2012 memes that say "wake up sheeple" in more or less words, pics related, just some images from the "POLITICS" folder.

Attached: what fitness really means.jpg (640x427 39.39 KB, 26.15K)

That's what I suspected.

Yeah some stuff in this torrent is just ridiculous. But i wanted to check it out nonetheless. To my luck there was only one seeder left. I downloaded it thanks to that one seeder. I shared this torrent in here and other various imageboards for guaranteeing that i would be able to download it later and as a thank you for the user who made the torrent.

It would be great to discuss which collections are good and which ones are not worth looking into.

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_Diogenes_-_Walters_37131.jpg (1800x1322, 3.05M)

post the fucking file list
convince me to seed it on my seedbox

None of you have heard of EYNTKE?

I don't think very many are, make your own. If its tech, you can probably find it on libgen. As an added bonus, you are probably more likely to actually read them if you had to hunt for em.

I forgot what it was called, but that's why I expected a disorganized pile of shit. Maybe I'd bother if it was entirely tech related, but I already have plenty of that.

Looking through a collection has the appeal of sifting through human shit barehanded to recover enough corn for muffins.

Attached: 11gb doc collection.png (1857x971, 1.65M)

anonfile.com/hdSfZ7r8b3/All_embracing_list_txt

I'm not OP.

Yea the signal to noise ratio in INFORMATICS is pretty bad. Only things in there I wanted were 2 of Mark A. Ludwig's books on dos viruses, and 2 on automata theory... so I grabbed them off libgen. Thanks for taking one for the team.

It's odd that this originally came from /lit/ because the literature selection in this torrent is very scattershot. You've got a bunch of random entry-level classics (and quite a few not-so-classics), you've got a section labelled "complex" with more entry-level books like Lolita, and then you've got a "prose" section with some of the most difficult to read books of all time. I have an inkling he hasn't read many of the books in his selection.

this, just pick the ones you need.

Could someone upload the biology and math bits to MEGA?

no

Attached: dont_disgust_me_or_my_son_ever_again.jpg (415x392, 51.37K)

Fuckoff gramps

Procrastinate even more

I've lost count of how many times I've witnessed tards who think "evolution" means "the proccess through which given enough time every man will be superman, and which can be accelerated by racemixing"

Attached: dance1.gif (270x360, 719.43K)

Just started downloading. Does it look like I could automate tesseract on it pretty easily?

People are fucking clueless about science. Evolution is the preservation of useful mutations through natural selection. That's it. I blame religious leaders for this level of stupidity.

Is there any https website or tor hidden service I can download muh books from? libgen and scihub are offered through plain http only, which I avoid like the plague. The other option is using torrents but as other anons said above, it exposes IP address (though that's the point of p2p networks if you think about it).

Epubs are just an archive of xhtml

Attached: raise-yo-hand.jpg (1024x1024, 185.1K)

Use Tor to download from libgen and SciHub.

There was libgen.pw that had both libgen and scihub with https but domain name gets changed to ambry.pw and now it doesnt seem to work anymore.

If I wanted to be happy I wouldn't be here.

wouldn't I2P be better for that?

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Whatcha saying schlomo?

Masons, Masons everywhere.

Fucking slide threads everywhere

I smell rats.

Kike mods are trying to get TOR banned. Don't let them get away with it!