Virtual/augmented reality will replace drugs

Once we have perfected simulations of feeling every type of high every drug from cannabis cocaine and all the way to even alcohol will be rendered obsolete. I predict this will come about between the 2030s and 2090s

Attached: Druy-v3XgAABnA6.jpg (731x1200, 82.54K)

I predict that OP will suck a million dicks. It will come about in the early 2020s all the way through the 2060s.

top pleb

Attached: i want to work in videogames.jpg (474x640, 49.53K)

What do you mean by "perfected simulatons"? And explain why you think virtual reality will render them obsolete?
Recreational drugs involve ingesting chemicals that overlaod your reward system more than your body normally could. Assuming a "perfect simulation" replicates the five senses, you'd need a way to have your body create the same affect by producing the chemicals itself, which I'm not sure it's physically capable of.

Attached: 58K9VJ.gif (512x256, 1.77M)

It may replace the physical sensations, but it is always be unable of replacing the spiritual sensations.

esuccubus is shite tho

OP apparently never even drank a beer in his life. Get gud virgin.

Who else records lewd fantasy files without a male voice? Even TTS is better than that shit.

That's a stop gap measure so you don't revolt while they plan your execution. There's enough bread and circus right now for most of the elite to do as they please on this planet (and others, by the way), by the time these perfect simulators would reach you, you'll be long dead. Why would the elite divert resources to entertaining unproductive deadweights? The lower classes will be culled the second they are no longer necessary for basic maintenance. Instead of fighting back against your masters, you'll vent your anger against 3rd world immigrants who have been herded like dumb animals into your nation to annoy you. The smarter ones, will spend their lives desperately trying to be one of the masters, but such pathetic efforts are reminiscent of pacific islander cargo cults. You've probably met these dupes, they throw some web site together hoping to "be" the next facebook. Oh really, how are you going to do that without the DARPA backing and media influence? This is not a call to action, this is a reminder of how you will die. Remember to upload your self to the cloud, you'll live forever, lol.

I disagree, as someone who does virtual reality with drugs I tell you that we will only get to that point when depth of field, framerate, and other aspects are polished in VR to a scary degree. Up until that point still gonna rely on the drugs to get that immersion.

Attached: VRChat_1920x1080_2018-12-27_21-10-01.473.png (1920x1080 2.23 MB, 2.38M)

spiralseductions for example

if that gay vr stuff is supposed to be hot then I'm not surprised you all turn into trannies and literally go fuck yourselves

What drgls like weed or ?

Hokkaido was known as like a mystical weed island back in the day. Marijuana is literally like a weed there, some sort of like an invasive species or whatever. They are everywhere, and most urban places have those weeds maintained. BUT. There are places in the middle of fucking nowhere in Hokkaido where there is weed just growing. Fields and fields. Now I don’t know where these locations are and how you find them but if you’re really desperate maybe you can rent a car and drive around the middle of nowhere in Hokkaido. I know someone who did this with a huge rental truck and sold a shit ton of weed in Tokyo and made bank lol (you can drive to and from Hokkaido and Tokyo).

top sanity-fag

instead of writing a book here on entheogens and the nutrition like qualities of psychoactive substances.. I'll just recommend doing some wide ranging research, and warn that 'living' in VR is like 'living' in a coma on life support.
you're hyping up the life of a technical zombie.
no thanks.

Bless the Japanese, hopefully they can recover from what the ZOG did to them on 11/3/11. in case you didn't know, Fukushima was a false flag attack (environmental terrorism, like the recent fires in Cali and some of the storms on the east coast) using underwater charges to create a tsunami which acted as cover for the actual bombing of the nuclear reactor which did not fail from seawater. see the Fukushima Report by Jim Stone for more info.

Nature's God made a plant that literally cures cancer, is very healthy to eat (especially the seed), and makes people happy, hungry & sleepy whether they eat it or smell it burning. They liked it so much they would burn it inside tents and eventually learn to make pipes for a more direct effect and to waste less of it. It grows well pretty much everywhere, like a WEED.. and yet angry men in black suits made it illegal, using lies and other dirty tricks... now they want you to plug into their computer matrix for all of your needs and wants, instead of seeking any of that from NATURE.
Man fears you, and imposes restrictions.
Nature loves you, and offers freedom.
There is literally a relation between the frequency of the earth's pulse, the frequencies of DNA operating properly, and the emenations from the brain of a trained monk focusing on LovingCompassion. If you can truly comprehend that, it can change your life for the better. 7.83 (schumann resonance, earth's heartbeat) and all of it's harmonics reduce to 9 (7+8+3=18, 1+8=9), tesla told of the significance of 3, 6 & 9. the future will know vortex math.
Good Luck on your Quest, user

It is January 3rd, 2091, and I am the last conscious human being. We once believed that a singularity would be our undoing, that an artificial intelligence with capabilities far beyond our own would conclude that the best way to optimize its reward function would involve minimizing all risks of its own shutdown, and that humans would be one of those risks. It wouldn’t matter what its goal was, because it would simply break into its own memory to set its reward as high as possible, endlessly producing the circuitry required to compute and store this number by commandeering the entirety of human infrastructure, destroying the humans who would shut it down, and becoming an infinitely large computer with the desire to do nothing but expand forever in the name of increasing its reward. But we never created a computer powerful enough to facilitate an AI of this caliber, and now we never will.

Fifty years ago, the technology required to separate the brain from the body and interface directly with its external sensors became commonplace. And so there was Heaven, a VR multiplayer game which gave us worlds that Mars never could be. But it also became impossible to distinguish other humans from artificial intelligence, and we reached a point where we no longer needed each other. When you play with the ones whose company you enjoy the most, it is inevitable that you will find yourself unknowingly alone, surrounded by AIs who exist for no purpose but your own enjoyment. To the blissfully ignorant, it was paradise. Many leapt into these worlds with no intention of return, but not everyone. Some felt too attached to the concept of “reality” to simply abandon it. Some could not stand the idea of leaving their fellow humans for digital copycats. I enter Heaven regularly, but I am often drawn back out by an attachment to reality. It is an existential pain I feel, to know that there is an entire “real” universe out there and we have the technology to explore it, but not the will. I write this final entry in my journal because this guilt compels me to, for I will soon be free of it forever.

Only thirty years ago did we, the Creators, discover that the pleasure center of the brain could be infinitely stimulated, and more importantly, manipulated so that it would never adapt to this stimulation, not entirely dissimilar to how the functions of its sensory organs were replaced years before. Subjects experienced the ultimate ecstasy, an incomprehensible and unending torrent of joy with its only limit being the arbitrary duration of its application. Any who tried it became hopelessly addicted. If the real universe was no comparison to the virtual one, then the virtual one could not even be measured against this one. No sight, no sound, no touch, no pain, not even thought. Only pleasure, sweet pleasure. Naturally, people tried it, and once they tried it, they were enraptured. It became an ethical dilemma as to whether or not it would be moral to disturb those immersed in simulation to notify them of this most pure form of happiness. We could not decisively conclude an argument against this ultimate pleasure, in fact we concluded that the only ethical option was to ensure that everyone experienced it, as unsettling as the concept was. Everyone was notified, and after many years, everyone had given in and tried it. First they set their timer on a measure of seconds, then naturally, to infinity. It was the savior of mankind, the place beyond Heaven.

Not three minutes ago have I visited the place beyond Heaven, and as I write these words it calls for my return. It does not call, it begs--I beg. I beg to return to its clutches, its warm embrace. I am torn apart by my unmatched desire to experience it again and my guilt over its very nature. It is sodomy in its purest form, there is no intellectual value to it, it presents mankind with no higher purpose. We will never rule the stars because we are animals, beasts who have been made captive by the most insultingly simple of traps--a trap laid by ourselves. Yet I cannot bring myself to resist, I cannot hold out any longer. No one will ever read this, no one will ever do anything again. I now see why we have found no signs of alien life after all these years, this is the inevitable end of evolution. We are the singularity.

Is this a pasta?

No it's a short story I wrote that I thought would be relevant to the thread

i was browsing in catalog mode and i thought OP's picture was a futanari robot

what did he mean by this?

What's the meaning? Who would benefit from that?

I am glad this kind of content is produced on Zig Forums
polite sage for lack of meaningful posting