Drug dealers are all on facebook/snapchat/instagram on their iphones for years

you'd have to be hiding something extremely freaky if you have to go further than a drug dealer to hide it

They know about the drug dealers, it's just it's not a priority for the federal government unless they're in an international trade. Rather, the goal of these alphabets is to spy on domestic citizens, and build complete dossiers on every individual via AI that can easily pulled and automatically detect threat levels and alert to their superiors, who are trained to blindly follow the computer readout.

no they fucking don't, they don't even have access to those messages if we're talking about local police departments
only time I saw some retard caught is when his ex ratted him out with message logs, and that was only because he had his real picture, name and location on the profile

so, what are you hiding that warrants the interest of the federal government who presumably only care about "international trade"

They collate all data and you're a fool to trust Apple & Co

Attached: stonecutters.png (232x400, 13.54K)

they know all about drug dealers, they cherrypick the ripest ones and parallel construct the fuck out of them. read up on civil forfeiture, busting drug dealers is like mowing a lawn.

It's the higher ups in the pecking order to be worried about. Your local hick sheriff doesn't have any access to that shit and is just as meaningless as you. Also nobody way up there actually gives a toss about your local weed dealer or the tweakers in your neighborhood.

The corporations are the actual danger which are more powerful than most governments anyways. They just collect all that data with little oversight in what's even happening with it and humor the governments sometimes by making them feel like they're in control. They already really aren't.

But the drug dealers Re their cashiers, user. That's why the zog occupied the poppy fields in the first place. The few arrests you see are of dealers going rogue and skimming money, not only to protect their business, but also to maintain the idea of law and order.

You have to be this ignorant to use proprietary software

There is no reason to assume authorities are going to go after drug dealers more than people with wrongthink or whatever else they believe threatens their power that year. OP's premise is completely flawed. It isn't even only about government. Even if they have no plans to abuse the data, it could be leaked. Someone storing too much information about you is a danger regardless of their intentions.

If they have your data and later the political climate changes to make you no longer comfortable with that or there is a leak revealing everything you typed in for the past five years, it is too late to do anything about it.

Low hanging fruit sometimes gets picked, but the agencies have more interest in keeping their backdoors secret for when they're REALLY useful, rather than in applying them every time they could possibly be applied.
And yes many people have got by without getting caught for their crimes, in part because they had the monitoring tech but not the AI yet to sift through it all. that is changing. within ten years I expect there will be AI crawling backlogs of surveilance data for even local police departments- recent reports tell of PALANTIR techs counseling local LEO on "Predictive Policing" and using AI for threat detection. it is happening, the future is now.

Stonecutters! I totally forgot what it was called but had a faint memory of secret societies in that cartoon. yes it's them. even in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic, the masons are the enemy. illuminati eye on TIA programs is no coincidence.

Fusion Centers let them know where to look
Civil Asset Forfeiture accounts for an absurd amount of police revenue. they don't even need to indict the person for anything, they indict the stack of cash for suspicious behavior. LOL, its so fucked up I'm surprised there hasn't been more widespread outrage about it.

also *these*

Drug dealers sell online for the same reason I steal media online.

Dude if you're slinging drugs that aren't homegrown then the jews sit on top of the distribution chain. Their reach doesn't need to deal with individuals, they deal only in vast numbers. So if any of those numbers don't add up, they're gonna put the economical or physical squeeze on the whole region to flush out the individuals.

They WANT drug dealers to exist in a certain limited capacity. You didn't believe the war on drugs was serious, did you? That's just an excuse for the feds to pick and choose which cartels they want to wipe out.

false logic

Drugs aren't forbiden to make world better place, but because criminals make money out of it. Governments are greedy, Apple(and other botnet sellers) are too. Apple won't report such people, unless a government doesn't want to, because they make money out of people, who buy their devices. They're not guards of law. Also imagine putting every human, who broke a law, into prison. It isn't prifitable at all.

Also

This

and this

It's not really about incriminating evidence. It's just dangerous to have every individual profiled. Even I don't approve of this even when it's just video games and non-personally identifying information.

Drug dealers usually bribe the local police to make them look the other way.

You are on to something! No one ever sold drugs on the darknet. Why is that?

The CIA nigger prison isn't for picking off drug dealers.

Because the darknet is a hoax. It doesn't exist. It's not real.

only the market platform is there. everything else happens on clearnet.

Orders are done through PGP on tor.

Regular drug dealers are only LEA jurisdiction.
When you get to high-level kingpins, then FBI might be able to underhand info-trade with national security to get info.
The best defense for them is to keep their heads down and practice reasonable OPSEC.
Now if they dealt explosives instead of drugs, they would be owned very quickly unless they had excellent paranoid and OPSEC.

I don't get how all these people don't get caught.
If I was in control I would make all the police forces, FBI, etc go sicko mode and start raiding these people nonstop.

drug dealers are not danger for jews, system, politicians, corporations
nobody gives a fuck about them

There arn't enough cucks to go after every victimless crime plus they care more about letting the info pile up in your dossier to use in going after actual threats.

Many drug dealers who use iPhones have been caught by the police. You idiot!

Use Tor and VeraCrypt!

correct, it's because the police tend to take CP stashes a little more seriously than small-time weed dealers

And very people would realize how monitored they actually are and revolt.
Drug dealers do not damage the powerbase of the elite, at least not to an appreciable degree. Wrongthinkers do.

nice pdf. any backstory or is that not a good idea

My old weed dealer used to do deals through fucking battle.net chat, I shit you not. But he would only say "let's meet up" or something, not actually discussing details through chat. He was only a part-time dealer, mostly worked at a restaurant, and liked playing world of warcraft. He was one of those dudes who knows basic computer skills bust vastly overestimates his tech-savviness.

I try to get people to use Signal, PGP, GPG, and things like that. But almost nobody listens to me. If it's not Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. then normies don't want to use it.

You wouldn't download a weed

It's an old leak that originally came in a set of images. A lot of places are missing some slides, omit the blurry documents, or have it out of order so this is a better complete set with order preserved.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
The first point that you need to note is that Whites were historically a great civilization. I don't deny that, after all, they controlled over 3/4 of the world at some point.
The second point that you need to note is that Asians are autistic bug-people with no empathy. No empathy = less societal progress since they let people die randomly despite their worth to society.
The third point that you need to acknowledge is that white people have lost any and all traits which made them a powerful and superior race. You NEET-Sock larpers take achievements from the last great men in NS Germany and attempt to make them your own. You haven't done shit. White people are 100% jew controlled, and this isn't because the jew is particularly powerful. This is because white people are emotionally weak. Why? Whites have been undergoing severe devolution over the past 100 years. The two jew-induced world wars killed off entire generations of strong, brave white men, and this has KILLED THE WHITE RACE. You pathetic Nig-Sock larpers need to understand this. There's no coming back from this.
White people are weak and pathetic. They have lost 100% of what made them great through a jewish dysgenics program, and while this is unfortunate, it is also irreversible. So forget about it.
Hapas, more specifically White/Asian hapas, are the new ubermensch, so to speak. We are superior to both whites and asians since the properties of both races are polar opposites, yet meet in the middle to form an optimal combination. Whites are too cucked and have too much empathy, so much so that they feel excessive empathy to subhuman races like niggers, jews and arabs.
On the opposite side of the scale, asians have too little empathy, being perfectly content to watch their fellow countrymen run over by trucks, poisoned by fake food products, gassed by the very air in their cities, and executed by their own government for petty reasons.
These two qualities are, as I mentioned, polar opposites, and neither are beneficial to the well-being of society. Hapas possess something in the middle of these polar opposites. We are much more racist than white people. And at the same time, we have empathy towards each other. Our women are far less slutty than white roasties, contrary to /poo/ disinformation - white men prefer white or asian women, not hapas. I know this not only due to theoretical knowledge but due to actual life experience talking to others of my own kind. We only require the tiniest push to fully support anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and anti-kike ideology, whereas whites never go all the way. Whites can only become magakikes, or anti-illegal-immigrants at the ABSOLUTE best.
Hapas are small in number at the moment but with further degeneration of the white race, racemixing between whites and asians will become more frequent. Hapas will rise from the ashes of the white race and inherit the world.
It is often stated by Nig-Socks that racemixing is evil and bad because "the product of racemixing contains neither of the desirable qualities of the two parent races". This may be true under ideal conditions, but Whites and Asians don't have any desirable qualities by themselves. The races have been degenerated by decades of communist (i.e. jewish) dysgenics (in the case of asians) or decades of war-induced jewish dysgenics (in the case of whites). As such, the ordinary Zig Forums theory no longer applies. Neither of the parent races, whites or asians, actually are suited to their environment. They also happen to have polar opposite qualities, which conflict with the goal of societal stability. This is why hapas are not inferior, but superior to both races.
Note that what I said only applies to White/Asian hapas. Any mixtures containing shitskin or nigger genetics is just as bad as the shitskin or nigger genetics would be by themselves, since shitskins and niggers were never a part of great civilization.