Discord fucking sucks

Why is this trash so popular?

Attached: discord_logo.jpg (800x500, 13.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancel.fm/ripcord/
gitlab.com/leogx9r/DiscordCrypt
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415256676678238220/540153423828615187/death.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry I don't talk to niggerbrains.

If you read the OP you'd know I didn't actually get to use it. But go ahead and brag about your computer usage habits if you want to - I'm sure you're fully clear of "the botnet", right?

80IQ zoomers who want everything to be simple. I imagine that using their pcs as prinarily gaming machines is a big part of this.

because its a web browser, botnet shit for gamers
Install Tox or GNU Jami

Zoomers are literally history's worst generation. Everyone agrees they can never be saved.

Because it beats skype. I mostly use it to download shit that can't be access through a search engine like yugopro or the randomizes for the Zelda games.

Tell me about all the software you use then. Let's see if there's some botnet hiding in there...

Attached: faggots.jpg (605x372, 50.55K)

I literally never hear Discord being mentioned except when someone wants to shit on it.
Why are you niggers so obsessed with a platform you don't even use?

DON'T TALK TO NIGGERS
DON'T BUMP NIGGER THREADS
REPORT NIGGER THREADS

I use only Tor, I2P, Tribler because Discord is not anonymous.

Peer pressure.

Are you fucking retarded

Its like a fucking prison camp, its the only (at least for normie communication standards) good platform to use but its a BOTNET at the same time. There are plenty on initiatives to create a FLOSS alternatives but until then were fucked.

gnu + hurd on icecat, and nothing else.

BREAKING NEWS: Water is wet.

Discord is good software. Why dont you freetards just take the redpill and actually use something instead of screaming botnet at everything and using obscure shit and wonder why no one talks to you

That's an obvious bait, or you're windows user.
Let's forget for a while all freedom, privacy and security issues. Even after that discord isn't a good software, because it can't do anything without (((their))) servers. You can't use it in your private network, host own servers, etc. (server in the original meaning, not shitty discord speach). Discord is not a real software, it is just a web browser, that pretends to be a communicator, whereas it is just a website - service provided by a corporation.

Just verify by email and use ripcord instead of official client.

cancel.fm/ripcord/

Also delete your messages by using a bot that bans and invites you every week so your messages up to 1 or 2 weeks would be deleted automatically. And delete and make a new account every now and then. Accessing frozen data, deleting and reconfiguring it is costly to discord so they dont offer any easy way to delete all the messages.

Also there is discordcrypt as well

gitlab.com/leogx9r/DiscordCrypt

I wish riot.im wasnt buggy so people would use that instead of discord.

Try the pidgin plugin. It sucks balls, and you'll lose history, but it's better than nothing.

I'm not OP but I was looking for a better Discord client, thank you, you lovable mothefucker. Now I can enjoy enjoy modern times with less botnet.

Seems like someone would have a working competitor by now, but nope nope nope.

Appearently sending this gif crashes the whole app. Electron is such a joke.

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415256676678238220/540153423828615187/death.gif

Attached: death.gif (84x84, 4.78K)

why do people install "clients" to use this? its just a website and all it needs is a normal browser.