Tape over fingerprint

What kind of tape should I use to put over a Xperia fingerprint sensor ?
I dont want it to register my fingerprints everytime I press the power button.

Attached: Xperia phone.jpg (640x457, 44.62K)

It amazes me that people will pay $500+ for a botnet phone that has these catch-22's in them when a $100 burner performs just as well without worse offending botnet paradigms.

As to your question OP, a vinyl tape like electrical tape will work. Duct tape will also work. I don't scotch or masking tape are thick enough however.

this

but maybe it makes sense. if someone is so stupid and cuck to pay $500 for a phone, then he deserves to be cucked even more

I am dependent on a smartphone to have contact with my friends and family, I also need to see notifications on a facebook group am in.
I wish I could go back to using a dumbphone, but I became a normie and started socializing with other people, now I need to have a smartphone in order to have
contact with them because almost all comunication happens over social media today.

before I only used a dumb phone to call and send sms, that was much better, smartphones and social media have caused so many problems in my life:
I have a bad tendency to say things I would never say person to person when talking to people over Facebook and Snapchat etc, which have ruined relationships to people.
It has made me more addicted to the internet, I can no longer live in the present moment without looking at a message.
Smartphones and social media is pure cancer, im going to stop using it.
I also hate that smartphones collect so much data about me, I feel sick when using it.

I want to go back to using a dumbphone but the 2g/3g net will get shutdown soon, then there is only "dumbphones" with 4g that are available which has the same features as smartphones.
I dont know but I think they will track you just as much as a smartphone.
Maybe you could remove the gps chip or any of the other tracking features, maybe they arent as advanced as smartphones.
I dont think they collect as much data about you, wiretap you through the microphone and record you with the camera, but they have features like gps, wifi etc.

That's not the point dude, the point is you dropping $500 on a smartphone that screws you over with shit like that. There are nicer options that do all you need which don't even cost half and can be run with stuff like LineageOS.

I will check out the alternatives.
Sorry, I just like getting some things off my chest.

felt*

what do you think of sub-$100 LG G4's?
they have a lot of utilities but they also have a bootloop issue, but that may have been solved

Never used an LG specifically, but I am using a Samsung J3 that runs about $75 or so.
If you can flash the ROM with something custom to remove more of the botnet, I'd say go for it. That's one thing I haven't been able to find out much about burners.
I look at it this way, all that extra botnet they cram into the more expensive phones add real costs to the manufacture of those phones, and those costs are made up by raising the prices on the phones for consumers.
In a way, consumers are paying to be spied on. Really eerie.

It's infrared so use either very thick tape or metallic tape.

You're not dependent dumbshit, you're addicted. Last of the botnet koolaid for a while kid.

Either electrical tape or some insulation tape.

Once 5G has taken off for real (i.e. around 2025) everything but 5G will be shutdown, and there will be always-on, always-online 5G radios with IPv6 network interfaces in literally every electronic device. Also, the "intelligent" power grid will prevent powering of any "unauthorized"/"unauthenticated" device. What is current botnet incomparison t this (unavoidable and inevitable at this point, as many would say) future?

What kind of retardation is this? The way I communicate over the Internet with text is the same manner I communicate with my voice and in face. Do you not understand the difference between offensive language and non-offensive language and how it has no correlation to text mode speech and face to face vocal speech?

Not him or op.
I have a similar "issue" very related.
People tend to feel harassed online even when you tell them stuff in the most friendly way possible.
Im sure because we cant see each other expressions and that is a BIG part of communications in humans, also people tend to think the worst except when the worst is happening (then they will think the worst isn't happening).
Just watch.

Crawl back to your shithole, turd.

It won't because it destroys organic cells and will kill you like an open microwave.
Good luck surviving 5G, amercians.

untrue, you can do all things you mentioned on a computer or a laptop.
Being available is more of a pain then helping you because other people will always rely on calling you or sending you a message for every dumb shit and confront you if you don't answer them.

living in europe and as a wagecuck providing a mobile number is mandatory

Phones, dumb or not, are not secure by default. What with it tracking your every move and having closed down firmware that varies from model to model. Treat it like your link to normalfaggot land and stop spilling spaghetti when talking to other people.

Some shitbrick for 150$ or less is enough to keep a web browser and messaging apps. Everything else is a waste of time. Just check XDA for rooting status on your pick. I heard Motorola is nice, they have replacable battery units.

Performs just as well for what you use it for maybe, can't imagine I'll have much fun playing intensive games or reading mangos on a tiny 420p display, not to mention the shitty battery and lag when doing anything else