Making a video without metadata

>even (((Open Source))) software puts a lot of metadata into files so CIA can identify you
>Zig Forums idiots will still claim that (((Free software))) provides privacy and freedom

1. Make a funny cat video and post it to your youtube channel or post on your facebook account
2. Make a video about some CIA shit or some leaked documents, post it somewhere
3. CIA correlates your second video with the first (same metadata and fingerprint) and they have your real name from facebook or youtube
4. You go to Guantanamo for education

All of this is possible thanks to (((Free software))) and niggers that made it.
x264 is a botnet, stay away from it.

What kind of metadata are you talking about?

ffmpeg -map_metadata -1
wow that was hard

Are you retared or just nigger?

Millennial Smartphone owner.

-Writing application
-Writing library
-Encoding settings
-Encoded date
-Tagged date

this shit doesn't work. maybe it removes some metadata, but keeps other
also this shit re-encoded my video

just look at Chrome or Sorosfox
or Ubuntu

this still keeps the encoder and version metadata in the file

next time, do -vcodec copy -acodec copy or RTFM.

why isn't that default option? if I didn't specify codec it should just copy, not choose random codec with random settings

Breaking news: at least some metadata is required to actually decode and play the file you fucking autist

Show me where in the x264 code I can find the CIA routine which fingerprints the video. You made the claim, so I'm sure you can prove it.

You must have missed the part where we are talking about free software.

Use two machines with an equivalent architecture (or virtual machines). Encode your video with the same settings. Is there any difference in the binaries? What about after stripping meta data? If not, they're not finger printing with machine specific fingerprinting.

Have you ever looked at ffmpeg documentation or typed "ffmpeg no metadata" in the search bar? I can't believe niggers like you actually exist.

shills gtfo

Write your own!
I bought a $160 on making MP3 and MP4 from scratch a few years ago, its now out of print, its so complicated I haven't even opened it in months. So if you really think its a problem then make it for yourself.

Isn't this the year all the patents are ended for MP3? And MP4?

*book

you C fuckers should go hang yourself

no
this is not needed to decode video:
-Writing application
-Writing library
-Encoding settings
-Encoded date
-Tagged date
but this spyware keeps putting the data into video

I don't give a fuck where. Just run it and open the video that it produces. fingerprint is inside video

it doesn't have to be machine specific. even "Writing application", "Writing library", "Encoding settings" is enough to track and fingerprint you, because you might be the only person (or one of few) that uses a specific combination of those values

a privacy respecting application shouldn't put any metadata and fingerprint that is not necessary. x264/ffmpeg is not privacy respecting, it's jewish open source botnet

yes nigger, there is no way to produce video without metadata

it's the job of open source niggers to produce it.

hey dumbass, it's free and open source software, just write your own, faggot. remove the bloat you don't want, recompile. problem solved.

What kind of videos are you making that you're so concerned about the CIA tracking you down from the metadata tbh
If you had truly sensitive data that was actually worth protecting from glow niggers you would write it down on paper milled without any electricity using charcoal produced from burning wood.

If you want to go full paranoid, that's not even enough. They can read your thoughts. Every single thing you do, you are only able to do, because you are allowed to, by them.

literally needed for anything to read it.

Because it's a multimedia transcoder meant to do encoding work and your ouput container might not even be capable or allowed to hold the codec your source uses.
Example for not allowed: Webm
Example for not possible: Opus or Vorbis or any other video encoding than h26(x

incorrect. Encoding settings string contains much more info that could be read from the way you need to decode this video

It's that simple. Even cuckchan managed to do it. You can't do this because you're a luser who knows nothing and does nothing except whine about jews and CIA.

do you produce child videos?

UNIX is a botnet

what book?

how to make a video without metadata?
or how to remove metadata after making video?

these are not unique
just use relatively common settings and not use exotic encoders
Ez to remove or to not write them in the first place, read the fucking ffmpeg manuals

because u dumb gay

OP didn't say anything about removing metadata that is necessary to decode a video

they don't have to be fully unique to be usable by them

where are the statistics of most commonly used settings and encoders?

OP did not even know such metadata exists

Is this how low the IQ of a typical Zig Forums poster?

Use a hex editor and overwrite any offending bits.

If the data is "required" and depends on things like the library versions, why not just use a bundle of encoders? You could pull any git commit of ffmpeg for example and use them at random via a script. Almost like how ReScene uses multiple versions of rar binary to reconstruct. Except in this case you store ffmpeg-sha1-1, ffmpeg-sha1-2, ffmpeg-sha1-3, etc. and instead of using a specific version on purpose, you use a random one.

Or just accept it. If the CIA has a problem with my videos, I want them to come and find me. I'll upload a fingerprinted video file of glowing green goo when it's over.

Attached: [cut]One Splice per Run - ZFG Twitch Highlights-slbeoSVtKT8.mp4 (1280x720, 889.97K)