INTEL VS AMD

Get ready for the GRAND SHOWdown people, in this very thread! Battle of Intel VS AMD. Who will win? Will INTEL crush the competition with their 8C12T brain-boggling i9 or will AMD outsell their competitor with rock bottom prices? FIND OUT IN THIS THREAD!
GRAND SHOWDOWN BATTLE ROYALE: INTEL VS AMD

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/faq.html#amd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Intel is better. Intel products are high quality and engineered with care and love. Intel products are manufactured in the USA, whereas AMD products are manufactured in China. As a patriotic nationalist, I will always buy products from my own country.

I agree with you. In my experience, Intel products have had superb quality for me, and their customer service is top-notch! I have never had a problem with Intel products, and even when I accidentally ordered the wrong Intel product, their customer service personnel were able to correct my mistake for me. Go Intel! AMD is just for the poorer segment of the market, their CPUs are manufactured in China.

I also agree. Once, I purchased an AMD product, and it exploded when I switched it on! I think this is absolutely unacceptable behaviour from a product. I have never had trouble with Intel products. Intel products are manufactured with the highest quality standards.

Wow, I never thought that could happen, I've only ever purchased Intel products before so I never experienced any negative effects from my purchased products. How did the customer service of AMD react? I hope they refunded and replaced your AMD product.

The AMD customer service were horrible! They did not believe me when I told them about my issue. In fact, I had to spend an extra $100 getting my office cleaned due to the smell produced by the exploding AMD product. After this event, I immediately went to Intel and purchased a new Intel Core i9 CPU with 16 cores and 32 threads. I can't believe the performance! My computer is now faster than ever before. In addition to an Intel Brand SSD which replaced my slow and unreliable HDD, this magnificent Intel CPU makes my computer feel new!

"Intel products are manufactured with the highest quality standards"
I agree wholeheartedly. Intel products have never failed me. My company uses Intel products exclusively for nuclear reactor control equipment, and that power plant has been running very well for over 40 years without a single failure! Intel products are a blessing to this world from G-d and I am truly thankful for Intel's marvellous engineering. I would never purchase an AMD product, especially after hearing about the exploding AMD product! I will continue buying Intel products for life.

"The AMD customer service were horrible!"
I'm very sorry to hear that. AMD is truly a rip-off company aren't they? All of their products are cheaply made and manufactured in China. If you look at an AMD Processor, you can see that they use pins on the processor. This is an indication of inferior engineering. Intel engineers chose to use Intel's revolutionary Land Grid Array technology, which ensures a better contact and perfect synchronization of the Intel product. I will never buy any product other than Intel!

whats going on in this thread

AMD is definitely more value for your money. Unlike what certain Intel customers believe, AMD products are manufactured in the USA, and Intel products are manufactured in China. Because I am also a patriot and a citizen of the United States, I wish to support my country by purchasing AMD Products whenever possible. AMD products are very fast, especially the new AMD ThreadRipper CPU which has 64 Cores and 512 Threads! Truly a marvel of modern engineering, and Intel products only have 16 Cores and 8 Threads. Not very useful in my opinion! I purchase AMD products exclusively. It's amazing what they do for so little cost.

I disagree with you. Intel products are much more respected in the wider user community, since Intel's manufacturing and engineering standards are superior. Intel has been the leading manufacturer of microprocessors and intelligent silicon equipment since the 1900s, whereas AMD only copies Intel products to manufacture in China. I would advise you to purchase Intel products exclusively.

Intel more like Jewntel

Someone sicced some bots at each other I suppose.

I think you are not telling the truth. In fact, AMD products are manufactured in China. This is the reason why their products are supposed to be compatible with Genuine Intel products, but are much cheaper. The only way they can do this is to manufacture in China and also cut corners and make compromises. For example, they used to sell their CPUs without the Intel Gold Quality CPU Intelgrated Heat Spreader included, because the Intel Gold style integrated heat sinks were too expensive and AMD were unable to sell their products. I believe that Intel is superior to AMD and I will always purchase Intel Products for the rest of my career in computing!

I believe it is important to let the computing community know of my negative experience with AMD Products. I once was tempted by the low cost of AMD Products and ordered an AMD FX CPU from China for $20. When I placed it into my motherboard (which previously contained an Intel CPU) the motherboard was damaged! I believe this is a gross malpractice of AMD's engineering. Fortunately, I fixed the problem by purchasing a new motherboard and processor from Intel.

I think your poor experience with AMD was due to the fact that their CPUs are specifically engineered to cause damage in the hopes that the user will purchase more AMD Products. For example, the pins in their CPU cause serious damage to industry standard Intel products such as Intel motherboards. AMD is not sticking to the industry standard provided by Intel and is instead seeking incompatible solutions! I believe this is business malpractice. But I'm not falling for their tricks, I will always purchase Intel products.

AMD Products are designed with the user in mind. The reason why your AMD Product failed to meet up with your expectations were because you failed to purchase an approved AMD Motherboard from AMD. AMD Products should always be paired together for maximum performance and reliability. Pairing Intel and AMD Products may cause damage to one or both of them due to Intel's inferior engineering and manufacturing standards. Do not forget that Intel products are illegally manufactured in China to reduce costs and maximize profits! I purchase AMD products exclusively and I have never had a problem.

After my extremely poor experience with purchasing AMD Products, I gave up on trying to get them to work and instead purchased Intel Products which functioned perfectly. For example, my corporation had over 100,000 existing Intel Systems with obsolete Intel CPUs inside. We were looking for an upgrade but we decided to buy AMD Products instead because we thought the Intel Products were not worth the money. Big mistake! The AMD Products which we purchased caused fires and severe motherboard damage. In most cases, the AMD Products did not even fit onto the motherboard since the AMD engineers did not bother to unify their CPU interface with the Intel Industry Standard! I think this is a fatal flaw of AMD Products. I can't believe that people actually purchase these.
After my company forked out the money to purchase new Intel Motherboards and Intel CPUs, we made $1,000,000,000 in profit over the next few months. In fact we were so happy with Intel Products that our CEO decided to donate $100,000 to Intel for the purposes of research and development of even better technology. I am never purchasing an AMD Product again! I will always purchase Intel Products.

Intel is definitely the leader of the industry. Superior performance and reliability are the go-to factors and the main reason why I purchase Intel products exclusively.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x409, 149.44K)

Botnet
Possibly less of a botnet because option to disable their version of ME

What there was a debate in the first place? The future is RISCV faggots.

Also sage for fucking samefag

Someone figured out Jewtel only has 50,000 or less of the 10nm server chips tjhat are slow af, and thats why they are "auctioning" them, while AMD has plenty of EPYCs that are faster and 1/8-1/4 the price of the slow "PAY US GOYIM!!!" Jewtel chips...

Then decided to do some EPYC shitposting.

Intel cured my hemorrhoids

Actually you are incorrect. AMD products are manufactured in China from inferior quality silicon stock, which is known for causing low chip yields. This is why AMD products are always short of stock and cost more than normal. Intel products have superior engineering quality and much higher chip yields. Intel's patented IntelSil process for treating chip dies increases chip yields and decreases costs. There is now absolutely no advantage to AMD products whatsoever. I would never buy an AMD product, I always purchase Intel products because of Intel's superior engineering practices.

what an epic thread

Attached: master-troll.jpg (530x533, 91.65K)

overall AMD has been impressive, just more idle power efficiency and an APU with more than 4 cores plz

Actually you are incorrect because AMD Products have been scientifically proven through the use of power management technology to be much less power efficient than Intel Products. Intel engineers place great importance on power efficiency since they have a Green CPU Initiative. It is much better to buy Intel Products even if they are more expensive than AMD Products because AMD Products don't function properly. Even if they did function properly, they use more power and don't last as long. Intel Products will pay for themselves in the form of reduced energy bills. That's why I always use Intel Products and purchase Intel Products over AMD Products whenever possible.

Thank G-d your company didn't choose to use AMD Products! Given the fact that even the CPU itself can explode, I shudder to think what would have happened if you placed an AMD Product in control of a nuclear power plant. Intel Products are far more reliable so that's why I always purchase Intel Products.

I have to side with the troll here, AMD's SoC voltages are way too high. their next line of APU's are also going to be limited to 12nm AFAIK. Which means, 4 core limit, less driving voltage due to design changes and better process, though still higher or equal to intel's idle power consumption on their best parts.

Yeah! Use Intel and Windows 10 for your nuclear power plant. Linux is just so insecure that you dont want to connect to the internet with it! ( Torvalds actual argument )

no IDs

Intel Management Engine (Intel ME)
Meltdown and Spectre

So AMD will win!

IBM Power, RISC-V, and ARM will win. Intel architecture computers are on their way out.

Being a Jew, I can't recommend buying Intel shit because I know that Jews like to Jew people. AMD is the way to go, but if you really want freedom, go for a MIPS or even the new fancy RISC-V shit.
If all you care about is muh vidya, then go for Intel, you won't regret it, just don't question the burning sensation in your butthole.

Name: Michael UnitedEstadiousDelAmericano
Email: [email protected]
Subject: DMCA takedown notice

< Back to Contact GitHub
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
We’ll get back to you shortly.

AMD has PSP.
libreboot.org/faq.html#amd

Also x86 sucks

"x86 sucks"
x86 is an advanced technology developed by Intel. Intel engineers have spend countless hours on x86 improving the ISA and the CPU. This is why Intel Products perform best on x86. AMD Products are just clones of Intel Products and that is why I always purchase Intel Products.

x86 is dead, the AMD-developed x64 is the future.