FOSS users are the vegans of the software world, prove me wrong

FOSS users are the vegans of the software world, prove me wrong

Attached: index.jpeg (275x183, 6.04K)

lol xD

I can't

what do you call free open source software then smartass?

Wow OP, for a shit thread you sure do have a point!

Attached: gifhgihf'hd.jpeg (307x164, 11.66K)

I beg to differ. FOSS software is equivalent to eating raw unprocessed food untainted by soy and the like. Proprietary software is like eating farm grade food intended for livestock.

what? KYS

no u

gtfo

see

fuck toodles

What's with the influx of shitposting? Is 4cuck down again or did they finally ban anyone who isn't reddit?

both

Sorry guys I killed the thread by producing an analogy that is accurate.

fuck u

4cuck isn't open so i moved here, please enjoy MY stay

We need to build a wall.

A firewall?

BY not open I meant not open source

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired hooey, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked "Let me post!".

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

at was at the last page, if it was really good wouldn't it have been bumped sooner? exactly, it must've been an even shittier thread to not have been bumped at the lastpage.

This fucking guy. Go back to halfchan or wherever it is you gay niggers hang out.

- you know what you're getting
- there's no added redundant bloatware
- there's not background shit
- you get what you buy and that's it

- you have absolutely no idea which chemicals your plant is laced with
- you have absolutely no idea which unhealthy GMO traits your plant is grown with
- I don't need more. I've just proven a negative.

OP is a nigger. Grass fed, organic, free range meat is FOSS.

thats a better analogy

stfu

see

Didn't see that coming. Look a little closer soyboy.

shit, looks like we've reached an impass

Did you mean impasse?

yeah whatever smartass

No prob dumbass.

you're always there for me geniusbehind

Go to bed dude, this is SAD!

It's 5pm in uastralia where i am, no thanks

Dang, you mean you are this retarded during normal waking hours? Just to let you know it is early morning hours where I am, and I am drunk as fuck. Must be that vegan diet.

The Australian shit poster strikes again!

Attached: index.png (112x125, 3.07K)

"ruby-bacon
Small RSpec clone"

CHECKMATE SHITPOSTERS!!!

what

bump

no

k

y

s

n

e