Wew

wew

Attached: DG5EqFZUwAAIGBP.jpg (1224x874, 186.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/malware-dna-hack/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnaby_Jack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

Attached: 062.jpg (124x126, 3.89K)

Thanks C/C++

let's see you build DNA without C, smartypants

That's why medical equipment should run only free software. If there was a source code, someone could see the bug.

rust

LIFE HACK! ;^)

This is retarded. They didn't even actually exploit anything, just modified the compression program to insert a tailor made vuln. The code has to fit in ~140 letters of DNA because that's how many is read at a time. Good luck doing anything useful with that little. Maybe with newer sequencers that have longer read lengths you have a potential issue, but the solution is as easy as "use a better compression algo".

It's already all open source you retard.

Dumb bacteria living in donkey shit can hack humans so why is this surprising?

C sucks so bad that weenies have a hard time understanding that all software and programming languages were made by people. Every single instruction running on your computer was written by someone or by a program that was written by someone (recursively). Let's pretend that C was designed like a real programming language. It would mean the flaws were all put into C intentionally just so weenies could write bullshit "papers" like this and waste billions of dollars on bullshit because they're not smart enough to do any real research. Buffer overflows and memory corruption are to C as macros and lambdas are to Lisp.

If there's one thing which truly pisses me off, it is theattempt to pretend that there is anything vaguely "academic"about this stuff. I mean, can you think of anything closerto hell on earth than a "conference" full of unix geekspresenting their oh-so-rigourous "papers" on, say, "SMURFY:An automatic cron-driven fsck-daemon"?

UNIX weenies have sunk so low they've begun making poor imitations of my posts to mock me. Pathetic. I cannot believe weenies fall for such tripe. They can't defend their precious C anymore so they have to make up fake arguments to discredit my position.
Subject: why Unix sucksSome Andrew weenie, writing of Unix buffer-length bugs, says:> The big ones are grep(1) and sort(1). Their "silent> truncation" have introduced the most heinous of subtle bugs> in shell script database programs. Bugs that don't show up> until the system has been working perfectly for a long time,> and when they do show up, their only clue might be that some> inverted index doesn't have as many matches as were expected.Unix encourages, by egregious example, the mostirresponsible programming style imaginable. No errorchecking. No error messages. No conscience. If a studenthere turned in code like that, I'd flunk his ass.Unix software comes as close to real software as TeenageMutant Ninja Turtles comes to the classic Three Musketeers:a childish, vulgar, totally unsatisfying imitation.

It has always been about the post, not the person. It doesn't matter if there is one person posting these quotes or 15,600.

BIOHACKERS ENCODED MALWARE IN A STRAND OF DNA
08.10.17 (Aug 10, 2017)

In new research they plan to present at the USENIX Security conference on Thursday, a group of researchers from the University of Washington has shown for the first time that it’s possible to encode malicious software into physical strands of DNA, so that when a gene sequencer analyzes it the resulting data becomes a program that corrupts gene-sequencing software and takes control of the underlying computer.

jewish people not welcome

Wait, what?

Attached: 84b57d7e2e486cea6c9646ddb2cbf388b33207c7114bad1781e4592594cab8f2.jpg (749x790, 62.96K)

Unix hater. You bring both great enlightenment and great ignorance.

DNAs are quaternary, and computer codes are binary. So we can translate one into another.

You'd better fuck your own mother!

Melonpan
@Meidocafe

People keep asking me "who is the girl??"

Believe it or not: It's my mom!

9:11 am 27 Jun 17

True love has no boundaries.

This includes any potential attackers, who may not be willing to disclose any obscure yet powerful bug they come across.

That was actually an issue when Dick Cheney got his pacemaker. The model that was selected could be accessed wirelessly so changes to its operations could be performed without opening the chest cavity. The concern that a hacker could access the device and send the VP into a fatal arrhythmia was a theoretical concern at the time, and the secret service and other government agencies worked with the manufacturer to produce a secure one-off device for him. Several years later a hacker did reveal it was possible to interfere with devices that worked in a similar manner meaning the VP's security personnel were correct in their concern.

The more people know about a bug, the better it is, because you can fix it quickly. Not knowing about an issue won't make a program more secure. Think about meltdown and spectre - all intel(and almost all amd) processors made after 1995 were affected. It took over 20 years to find. Just imagine a cracker, that knew about these vulnerabilities back then.
Not having your doors closed, won't make you more secure, when someone presses it.

Raping mom is a good play to kill time!

And then he died...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnaby_Jack

i thought that all those things are very expensive and so proprietary that they are still running an old version of windows or maybe even dos

Possibly (((suicided))) for attempting to fully reveal glownigger tactics to the public

How the fuck are Americans okay with these "totally coincidental" suicides happening all over their country?

Attached: 1b5c062ad86bd2c7fa8cbe4e3d78f00214e32d20d1a7e25a2018221c4cf3fe8c.jpeg (1024x514, 113.58K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
The first point that you need to note is that Whites were historically a great civilization. I don't deny that, after all, they controlled over 3/4 of the world at some point.
The second point that you need to note is that Asians are autistic bug-people with no empathy. No empathy = less societal progress since they let people die randomly despite their worth to society.
The third point that you need to acknowledge is that white people have lost any and all traits which made them a powerful and superior race. You NEET-Sock larpers take achievements from the last great men in NS Germany and attempt to make them your own. You haven't done shit. White people are 100% jew controlled, and this isn't because the jew is particularly powerful. This is because white people are emotionally weak. Why? Whites have been undergoing severe devolution over the past 100 years. The two jew-induced world wars killed off entire generations of strong, brave white men, and this has KILLED THE WHITE RACE. You pathetic Nig-Sock larpers need to understand this. There's no coming back from this.
White people are weak and pathetic. They have lost 100% of what made them great through a jewish dysgenics program, and while this is unfortunate, it is also irreversible. So forget about it.
Hapas, more specifically White/Asian hapas, are the new ubermensch, so to speak. We are superior to both whites and asians since the properties of both races are polar opposites, yet meet in the middle to form an optimal combination. Whites are too cucked and have too much empathy, so much so that they feel excessive empathy to subhuman races like niggers, jews and arabs.
On the opposite side of the scale, asians have too little empathy, being perfectly content to watch their fellow countrymen run over by trucks, poisoned by fake food products, gassed by the very air in their cities, and executed by their own government for petty reasons.
These two qualities are, as I mentioned, polar opposites, and neither are beneficial to the well-being of society. Hapas possess something in the middle of these polar opposites. We are much more racist than white people. And at the same time, we have empathy towards each other. Our women are far less slutty than white roasties, contrary to /poo/ disinformation - white men prefer white or asian women, not hapas. I know this not only due to theoretical knowledge but due to actual life experience talking to others of my own kind. We only require the tiniest push to fully support anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and anti-kike ideology, whereas whites never go all the way. Whites can only become magakikes, or anti-illegal-immigrants at the ABSOLUTE best.
Hapas are small in number at the moment but with further degeneration of the white race, racemixing between whites and asians will become more frequent. Hapas will rise from the ashes of the white race and inherit the world.
It is often stated by Nig-Socks that racemixing is evil and bad because "the product of racemixing contains neither of the desirable qualities of the two parent races". This may be true under ideal conditions, but Whites and Asians don't have any desirable qualities by themselves. The races have been degenerated by decades of communist (i.e. jewish) dysgenics (in the case of asians) or decades of war-induced jewish dysgenics (in the case of whites). As such, the ordinary Zig Forums theory no longer applies. Neither of the parent races, whites or asians, actually are suited to their environment. They also happen to have polar opposite qualities, which conflict with the goal of societal stability. This is why hapas are not inferior, but superior to both races.
Note that what I said only applies to White/Asian hapas. Any mixtures containing shitskin or nigger genetics is just as bad as the shitskin or nigger genetics would be by themselves, since shitskins and niggers were never a part of great civilization.

attck vector::

hack fingerprint dna

fingerprint scanner buffer overflows

jackpot, coins spit out of phone evey1 happy

fuck you apple marketing i'm not buying a mac

He IS Jewish, so I'm not surprised.

It's the unix hater. He never misses a chance to artistically screech about how bad C and Unix supposedly are.

Attached: ara mom.jpg (340x252, 23.99K)

It's not reported by any news outlets so 99% of the population has no idea it happens. Just like how in Europe there is mass rapes and stabbings the media just simply ignores it ever happens. This is the same reason blacks get away with commiting half the murders per year in the US (many black on white) and virtually nothing is said or done about it. The (((handlers))) make sure it's never heard of

That's as much of a coincidence as that pacemaker software being written in C.