How do I become el1te haxxor?

How do I become el1te haxxor?

Attached: 1549248345345.jpg (2000x2000, 315.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snerx.com/trenches
qzbkwswfv5k2oj5d.onion
gf2juatsqdph6x2h.onion
youtube.com/watch?v=O1TpBjoiLe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hammer benis

install gentoo

He wants to be elite though, probably advance straight to Kali.

You must install Kali Linux!

Put edgy stickers on your laptop.

stop posting dumb threads and learn
snerx.com/trenches

Dat honeypot dont taste sweet to me glowman

learn python, learn tensorflow, write a neural network to find 0day security holes in javascript frameworks using deep learning.

Nah just use pentesting tools on any linux distribution. You dont need programming for pentesting.

By the way, are there any GOOD hacking communities out there? 11-12 years ago, when I was really into it, there were a lot of them. Where did they all go?

infosec twitter, seriously
learn OWASP top 10, use hackthebox, make a kali vm, etc etc

One time I installed metasploit, and then I hacked the deep layers of the Pentagon. I even got into the Area51 files before they back traced my IP with a visual basic gui.

The Kali is highly illegal.

no it's not

Wut?

I always see a lot of pajeets using kali in cybersecurity. Of course, they always install it on the computer instead of booting it from usb or VM like a non-nigger.

installing kali is dumb, since everything is run as root and it's not very secure
just because it has offensive attack tools doesn't mean kali itself is immune to hacking -- quite the opposite, actually... it's way less secure than most other "daily driver" distros

0day Forum: qzbkwswfv5k2oj5d.onion
Torum: Cyber Security Forum gf2juatsqdph6x2h.onion

0day sites like 1337day are just edgelord larper scammers who pretend to have RCE vulns and then they just take your money and never give you anything (because they don't actually have anything)

people will make multiple accounts to make a fake poster look legit

99.999% bullshit

Read this and report back to this thread for further instruction.

Attached: Norton_Guide_to_PC_VGA.jpg (280x354, 16.91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O1TpBjoiLe4
start with this

hacking or "penetration testing" *gags*?

you've heard of "playing along" right?

If you have anything related, just post it.

Attached: molten steel.jpg (2000x1332, 1.59M)

Gentoo is not approved by RMS, however cuckchan's clover OS is most likely as it recognizes itself as a GNU/Linux distro. Faggot.

Gullib