Intellectual pursuit in the face of Racism

Can racist attitudes make you a worse programmer/mathematician/physicist?
The more I learn about the aforementioned topics, I cannot help but marvel at the power of my own intellect, juxtaposed against the vacuous expanse of the nigger mind, for which antithesis begs to be defined. Every theorem I prove, every language construct I discover, every universal truth I discover about the nature of the universe, is yet one more point of differentiation demarcating the ever growing gulf, beyond that which pity can afford, one finds between my awesome abilities and those of the lowly negroid. I worry that time spent pondering superiority over the enfeebled negro mind might distract one from the destiny of their great work. I would hate to deprive humanity from even one iota of my talent which might for worse be spent holding contempt for niggers.

Attached: nignogs in enclosure.jpg (1280x720, 96.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

n3t.host/mumble.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only nigger here is you.

A true rationalist has no time to concern themselves will the color of someone's skin. The only thing that matters is their contributions to the effort, whether it be scientific, mathematics, or programmatic.
I'd tell you to take the biotruth crap back to Zig Forums but this is one of the worst baits I've ever seen.

Do true rationalists believe in true Scotsmen?

There are only 24 hours in a day.

If someone is a social justice warrior, they are putting significant time into social issues, twitter, etc. That's less time for STEM learning. Do you really think a professional victim on social media who spends time learning the daily "news" about SJW shit will be as competent as an autist who is super focused only on STEM and nothing else? No, of course not.

More time on SJW shit = less time for programming = worse programmer

Racism is a bad thing but it has nothing to do with intelligence, programming, math, and physics. Professors also can be racists and rapists.

I agree, white people can't code. Only India can do so, with it's superior, inclusive culture.

But SJW plays company politics game and ends up being your boss despite your technical prowess.

india is racist as fuck with its caste system
in america, we have lower class, middle class, and upper class, and sometimes people can move up from low to middle to high, even if it's difficult to do so

in india? there's brahmins (priests/academics -- elites), kshatriyas (rulers, admins, warriors -- also elite), vaishyas (middle class), shudras (lower class laborers), and then... dalits (untouchables, no hope, super poor and destined to lives of misery)

in india, the biggest determining factor of your quality of life is which caste you're born into

So right now in america
jew = brahmins
whites = kshatriyas
asians = vaishyas
mexicans/browns = shudras
blacks = dalits
Seems like caste system to me.

Being racist is just first step in realizing that intelligence is not distributed equally among the people but follows something similar to power law.

this dude worked at google for a couple years, admits he lives with his parents, and make a couple shitty apps
but he acts like he's the best fucking developer on the world
have you even seen his shitty text-based vampire RPGs and photo app? they're fucking awful

It's actually common for asians to live with their parents, sometimes even after we start our own family. But yeah that dude talks too much since being a programmer pays.

Every piece of real estate within a 1 hour drive of the Google campus is so expensive that many Google employees have to live together, sometimes as many as 12 in a single house, just to be able to afford rent. Some have RVs they park on the Google campus, and some are literally homeless. So what if the guy lives with his parents? I would if I was in his position because it sure beats having to share a room with 2 other people or spending 75% of your post-tax earnings on rent.
Protip: hes still more skilled than 99% of people who work at Google and the things he talks about are still valid, the realities of Price's Law is a nightmare when a company has tens of thousands of employees.

Don't worry, not being aware of race differences is worse for your brain. You'll soon get tired of this and will only be left with contempt, despise for the nogs and hatred for those responsible for their presence here.

A "true rationalist" (whatever it may mean) notices obvious patterns.

Blacks are worthless and do not belong in white societies, at least not in any large concentration. It isn't worth devoting much time thinking about it once you've reached that conclusion.

I actually became better at math and coding after I got redpilled. I'm a math god now.

try not to be too distracted by this inconvenient truth op. just stay focused and do something great. oh yeah, don't be a faggot either. good luck.

spoken like a young fool. i see you haven't had to deal with many niggers out in the wild. sheltered life i suppose.

When you encounter an argument you don't approve of, call it a name!

terry a davis was a racist fuck, he was the smartest programmer ever

honestly this n3t.host/mumble.html

This made me laugh. But there is some truth to it. Having niggers in our society lowers the bar for everyone. Case in point: Whiggers.

You say that like it's somehow a bad thing, user. Be a realist is never a mistake. You may have to engage with wisdom as well to successfully hide your power level, but loving the truth will never be a mistake.

I swear to god every shit thread gets at least twenty replies on Zig Forums, no matter how bad and low effort.

Attached: animal_lover.542200.jpg (1280x720, 145.87K)

Never start a race debate without pointing out that the term "racism" was created by a jewish mass murder named Leon Trotsky, who viciously murdered people by race and religious upbringing.

But that's ad hominem.

Nope. It's just pointing out that you can't start a conversation without addressing the lie the topic is founded on. I mean accepting that lie automatically means rejecting logic, pattern recognition and natural laws...why would anyone bother wasting their time on that?

People are addicted to their euphoria. All because of the quality of their genes. And because, they are enlightened by their own intelligence. Euphoria begats more euphoria.

begets

Hating wont make you grow
Join us in The Chamber of Light.
Dizzcordo code : BKJC8ss

P.S : no transgenders and other degenerates allowed.
if you think there are more than 2 genders, do not join.

Attached: thesun.gif (222x533, 28.43K)

No, racism is natural and every biological cohort will feel mistrust or resentment for outsiders. A mixed culture will pervert the homogenic society that came before and spawn lackluster results in the form of people and productivity.

Caste systems aren't "racist", they are a religious hierarchy. No one caste is "better" than another because they all have their own place, and a person's place in society is determined by their karma and thus reflected in reincarnation.

Shoo

Attached: There_is_a_nigger_on_this_Website.webm (1280x720, 260.69K)

Drink bleach, shit smear.

Certainly as a scientist they can. So yes, for a physicist. Spooks of all sorts bias you to unempirical thinking and lead you to erroneous models or predictions. In more general programming and the philosophical world of mathematicians, it's perhaps not as big a deal.

he gets it

hey nigger

Just a heads up, physicists never model systems as complex as a human being. Your opinion on race/class/whatever will probably not cause you to erroneously model the hydrogen atom unless you have some kind of bizzare metaphysics like minorities are dumber because they are made of minority atoms, or sum such non-sense. Racism could inhibit an anthropologist, or a biologist.

Generally though, science is an international field, and requires reading the work of peers, and working abroad. Its by nature cosmopolitan globalist.

Go back to Pol

No, since there's only one culture of right and wrong in real science; which means no "melting pot" and other jewry.
It isn't against globalism, but since IQ repartition isn't geographically homogenous, I'd say no. Basically, globalism isn't compatible with meritocracy.

(checked)
remember to sage

Attached: im cia.jpg (472x472, 21.03K)

Nah, its more than this by far. There is no national science. Science often has more than one formalism, so does mathematics. Yet, largely, the scientific community shares the same formalisms because it is a global culture. It has its own publications, awards, its own multi-national history. It didn't have to be that way either - there could have been disparate national sciences or mathematics with there own formalisms, own histories etc.
Non-sense. What do you think globalism is? Globalism isn't a "every country gets to nominate a scientific truth" because thats fair. Obviously some countries publish less, others more.

I used to think that I was probably smarter than everyone in North Korea as a college educated physicist in a OCED democracy. NK was full of starving enslaved peasants. Except, NK has its own Missile Program, and its own military engineering. Clearly, there are people in NK smarter than the average westerner - just not the average North Korean.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I love Donald Trump! Heil Israel MIGA 2020!!!

Whatcha sliding MOSHE?

Masons, Masons everywhere...

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MODS ARE COMPROMISED MOSSAD/CIA SHILLS

These are our enemies. Why are we supporting them?

Whatcha sliding Chaim?

Yikes. Where did all this misogyny come from?

These are our enemies. Why are we supporting them?

Whatcha sliding MOSHE?