I've been running a Tor exit relay for about a year now and am pushing several terabytes of data a month...

I've been running a Tor exit relay for about a year now and am pushing several terabytes of data a month. I recently decided that I want to contribute even more to censorship free Internet projects so I have been looking in to things like decentralized VPNs which then brought me to thinks like I2P, CJDNS, Hyperboria, etc. Honestly I think I'm in a little over my head here. Anyway, money really isn't too much of a concern for me and I have a powerful VPS sitting here not doing anything. How can I best put this guy to use to benefit the dark net?

Attached: AMO-1.png (516x420, 29.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.linode.com/2013/02/28/create-a-free-account-and-trial-linodes/
cloudsigma.com/
accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/free-vps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

host supertuxkart servers for Zig Forums

Gentoo mirror

Thank you, I've probably used it at some point then.

Where do you live? The last time I tried this, I got a call from my ISP on the same day telling me to stop or they would cancel service.

user

Thank for your service user

I'm not running the exit node on my home network, I rent a VPS through OVH for that. Although I just started a middle relay on my home network so we'll see how my ISP responds...

Thanks for running an exit relay. If you want to help out more, you can look into mirroring Tor downloads. There used to be instructions on torproject.org, but I haven't looked in a while.

You could probably run both I2P and cjdns/Hyperboria if you have a powerful machine. I don't think Hyperboria carries that much traffic.

I did that for a while, and while my ISP never gave me any grief, my bank, Hulu, and a few other sites blacklisted my IP.

unironically this

How hard it is to set up a node? I'm curious because I have a master plan of making a selenium bot that makes account on free vps providers and then turn them into tor nodes.

personal plea to mirror the gentooman and weeb ftp servers

seconding this

You can run a bridge from home without getting ip blacklisted.

You'd better just use I2P. Because you're not a good programmer.

Middle nodes are okay. ISP doesn't concern whether you run a middle Tor node or not. But if you run an exit node, it will be a problem.

start a great CP site. I love CP. I can use CP safely thanks to Tor and guys like you

why did you cucked out? isn't customer always right?

are free vps providers real? show proofs

He's probably a retard who meant vpn.

OP, be careful, if someone uses your node for CP/illegal shit, the feds will get you, they can hold you accountable.

I remember in the 2000's there were quite a few and people would use them to make private servers for whatever mmos.

No, I mean free vps, kys.

I found a few:
blog.linode.com/2013/02/28/create-a-free-account-and-trial-linodes/
The free trial lasts 4 hours, it's seems easy to scale up, you only need an email, a username and a password, no credit card.

cloudsigma.com/
Same with this one.

accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/free-vps
This one is the same but only windows machines.

The list of tor nodes - guard middle and exit - is publicly available. Many websites block everything on the list by default.

Thank you for your service.

thank you for your service. One thing you could do is host some darkweb domains. Just host some of your own if you want. We need more onion sites, even if its just a blank "hello world"
site. The new onion domains that are really long are cool. Check out the anonabox, its a hardware router that lets yu be a middle node/ bridge relay/ onion hosting service with a few clicks, and its portable.
Keep on keeping on
also

checked

Attached: eef89968beefaf4ed7deb8bcabcd078eb4933f1fa0f8a99eead2b843fca10148.jpg (333x334 28.95 KB, 61.15K)

This game is actually fun, I just played it last night with a couple anons from my local Taiwanese waterboarding forum.