TIPS for minimizing who has your data

I've recently been transferring all my data generating services to Microsoft. I can't avoid using windows at the moment. Microsoft e-mail, tablet, internet explorer, bing searches, and skype for calls.

Eliminating google's share of my data. Now at least only one corporation has it, instead of 3 or 4. You can do the same thing if you wanted with Google or Apple, juast make sure every device and software you use is with the same company. That way only 1 company will have your data.

This brings us to ISP choice. Does Microsoft or google or apple have connections with a specific ISP that would be a best choice if you were trying to contain your data to one company?

ISP CHOICES: broadbandnow.com/All-Providers

HUGHES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_Communications#HughesNet

AT&T:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT&T

VERIZON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications

T-MOBILE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Mobile_US

SPRINT:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_Corporation

Attached: ISP.jpg (450x470, 44.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org
startyourownisp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would it matter who has your data? In the end it gets transferred into one of NSA's databases to be used in social credit system in the future, similar to China's.

Okay, so make it two places that have your data. NSA + Microsoft (or apple or google). Zero is impossible. Two is minimum. Why would you want more than 2? It's not perfect, but it's the best you can do. Don't invite apple and google into your life just because you can't keep nsa and Microsoft out (or apple or google).

Just make sure its not charter spectrum

It's honestly better to have a public profile and do private stuff on Tails.

Absolutely no.
It is possible (albeit difficult for some) to have no corporate online dependency.
At that point, it comes to speculation on how safe or broken user networks are, and how long the data needs to be private.
If you meant spevifically OP in their current situation then sure, but OP is a retard who unironically uses bing and IE, and possibly Win10. Even in a work environment some of those can be avoided. Search engine and browser are the easiest to fix but possibly the most critical.

Rare but possible. OK, how are you going to minimize the impact of th
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???
Just because the have some connection to you doesn't mean you should just give them all your data. Use Firefox and a searx instance for searches (or maybe DDG). Better yet, use Tor Browser Bundle.

OP is a faggot

I have hitherto placed my windows computer into the closet where it has been residing now for over 1 1/2 years.
The only two reasons I had to turn it on during that time was to use an Adobe application once, (for something special and I can't remember what it was,) and the other time was to delete programs, uninstall programs, and to move data to an external hard drive (basically cleaning it up.)
I use Linux for everything.
Idgaf about gaymz unless I can play it on steam in Linux.
I only play one game anyway, shitpost on 8ch, and do everything else in terminal.
There is no reason why someone should be constrained to a Windows box unless it's for his faggot-pozzed-aids-infested-gaymz.
Windows command line is boring and overrated anyway. Even using IoT is a total shit in the street.
Want 2 lern shit? Uze linix.

Yeah, I don't get OPs idea from the vantage point of one company having data and metadata. MS metadata can be significantly cut. If you're currently in criminal operations, theres only Linux, heads/Tails, Proton/Tutanota, drive/7Z encryption, and KeePass. I think all my data and metadata should be distributed, spread thin, user where possible. Also, a rule that Tor or VPN/location can only be used on that login/service.

They use IE and Bing, when options abound.

OP is a really retarded child. You'd better use Linux (Tails is better than Ubuntu.), Tor Browser, and DuckDuckGo.com.

I have a question. After giving your information to these companies, what guarantees are there that they will actually delete it all?
Certainly they won't go through their tape archives and delete information there.
I am not saying this is bad advice. It's great advice to limit data through one service. I just want to know if it's acceptable to leave that info on those other sites but from here on forwards to only use service.

You have to go back.

What a fool.
Google trackers are everywhere. How do you hide from that on Internet Explorer?

This.
I have my public profile where I do nothing but career related stuff and a shit ton of emails and accounts for personal stuff.

You failed
Skype nailed it!
That's not how it works. They just put it on a shitty server and let themselves get hacked 'in a legal way' then all they'll have to wait to is wait for it to be sold on the deepweb and voila, plausible deniability brought to us by the big bad onion. All companies round-robin their metadata like it's Silicon Valley shuffling employees and insider knowledge. Acceptance is the key. Data is mined because of its value.
Round-robin data. Plausible deniability. Reasonable doubt. Rinse and repeat.
T-mobile is about the cleanest you can get but I'm not sure about now. I hope the TTL trick still works.
If you want no one having your personal info you have to get those tourist SIM chips or data plan but that depends if the store asked you or you paid on card like a sucker.
If you don't live in Singapore or have similar WiFi laws, you should just aircrack or brute a private WiFi or just connect to a nearby public WiFi with your yagi and decrypt the firewall cryptorhythmic geography.

You have to start with the programs you use.
If you are truly serious you have to follow these.
If you can't because of the nature of your job then there's no point.
As far as I know the email side isn't going any better. Cock.li or other allegedly "anonymous" servers are infested with the glowers.
I can recommend using Mailpile to manage your emails on PC but if you use webmail I suggest you use Tutanota.

Office programs like MS office suite have replacements on linux but bear in mind that these might give you a bit of a learning curve but they're usable and being used by scientists and engineers too! Gotta avoid getting your latest patent sent through or or eaten by malware or stolen by some spying M$ employee right? They use Unix (open source) or GNU operating systems.

Now if you're comfortable with the apps and have no violent reactions whatsoever then that's the time to transition into Linux or BSD.
Get comfortable with it by doing the so-called distro hopping. Try out different flavors. Gnome, KDE, Ubuntu. Manjaro and Ubuntu is recommended for beginners.

At this point you should stop using M$ services including online ones. Not even skype! IE? are you Chinese? Microsoft email? Hotmail? Okay I suspect you're either a Jap or some old school windows XP guy.
Association happens when you get into your "private mode" and then switch to "identity mode".
Private mode is the "you that you don't want to be spied"
Identity mode is "your public figure"
The two will mix if you do access them simultaneously. 3rd party Cookies or Javascript, facebook.net or google syndication meant to carefully track you, FaceID for pictures or your Skype photoshots or even webcam, non-privacy respecting mail servers and malicious phones, They're all designed to build you a metadata profile, an online profile you can imagine as 'creepy and impossible' but it happens now and it's only a matter of implementation costs which is CHEAP considering the worth of what they're getting.
Consider using browser with Umatrix and block 3rd party cookies.
If you also use your "private mode" and "identity mode" with similar IP address with your name on the ISP registration that's also a vector for association especially since you live in the Land of Free.

Use services that cost money. If you don't pay, what do you think why and how the services exist? Poorfags wanting/expecting everything to be free is part of what brought us here.

Don't use social media, don't use google, yahoo, bing, get some addons, and block ip's like a madman

Attached: 1029525.jpg (600x485, 47.65K)

FBI runs no Tor nodes. But NSA runs many Tor nodes.

What do you recommend as an alternative to Tor then? I ran some I2P nodes in the past though the relatively small userbase was too concerning for me to keep running them so I shut them down a little after.

I2P is totally useless for browsing clearnet.

Tails makes it easier to correlate your activities by changing the guard node every time.

Tor Browser or Whonix are the least harmful options.

This is what you faggots get for using credit cards. Social credit is just a natural extension.
I've never used credit and lived in my own houses and apartments for 6 years. I also don't have internet (but I had an ISP for a short time without needing credit as well). Usually either steal wifi from neighbours or use it at a library or cafe (no I don't buy coffee and cucksumer shit either. i just leave if cafe #352735235 asks me to which they never do). I also never have used a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((loyalty card'))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))'. I remember looking this stuff up on (((Google))) 13 years ago and every article was just U NEED CREDIT MANNNNNN UR FUCKED IF YOU DONT GET CREDIT, but then I realized they're just fucking retard bots. I also did all my browsing over tor with cookies and referers [sic] and such things disabled for the last 10 years. If everyone did this shit all our problems would be solved.

For i2p i would say some VPN, the trick is to find a good one
You could also use someone else internet, depending on the on your activities

Your ISP will never provide you safety neither a system will give you 100% protection so you have to think outside the box sometimes

totally bullshit. VPN cost money but it's a botnet. Tor is free and it's 10 times safer than VPN
you are trained by jews to think you need to pay for everything

there are no good VPN, all of them will sell you
use Tor, which works by design, not by trust

torproject.org

It's pretty much the same thing as using Yahoo or Bing to garantee your privacy. They can claim not keep logs, but with the very similar to Google search results and use of ads really makes you think.

I personally use searx

It's open source and you could host one yourself if really paranoid.

Attached: ddg.png (859x568, 74.26K)

Jokes on you suckers. I live in a rural area, have a sweet WISP i pay for services and static IP 's (5ghz and a licensed Ku band uplink) and i have a work only Android phone and a Flip phone for personal use. Get on my level.

the level where we give out "our" enough personal details for a government agency to pinpoint "us"?

Startpage is pretty cool too

Just use Tribler!

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
The first point that you need to note is that Whites were historically a great civilization. I don't deny that, after all, they controlled over 3/4 of the world at some point.
The second point that you need to note is that Asians are autistic bug-people with no empathy. No empathy = less societal progress since they let people die randomly despite their worth to society.
The third point that you need to acknowledge is that white people have lost any and all traits which made them a powerful and superior race. You NEET-Sock larpers take achievements from the last great men in NS Germany and attempt to make them your own. You haven't done shit. White people are 100% jew controlled, and this isn't because the jew is particularly powerful. This is because white people are emotionally weak. Why? Whites have been undergoing severe devolution over the past 100 years. The two jew-induced world wars killed off entire generations of strong, brave white men, and this has KILLED THE WHITE RACE. You pathetic Nig-Sock larpers need to understand this. There's no coming back from this.
White people are weak and pathetic. They have lost 100% of what made them great through a jewish dysgenics program, and while this is unfortunate, it is also irreversible. So forget about it.
Hapas, more specifically White/Asian hapas, are the new ubermensch, so to speak. We are superior to both whites and asians since the properties of both races are polar opposites, yet meet in the middle to form an optimal combination. Whites are too cucked and have too much empathy, so much so that they feel excessive empathy to subhuman races like niggers, jews and arabs.
On the opposite side of the scale, asians have too little empathy, being perfectly content to watch their fellow countrymen run over by trucks, poisoned by fake food products, gassed by the very air in their cities, and executed by their own government for petty reasons.
These two qualities are, as I mentioned, polar opposites, and neither are beneficial to the well-being of society. Hapas possess something in the middle of these polar opposites. We are much more racist than white people. And at the same time, we have empathy towards each other. Our women are far less slutty than white roasties, contrary to /poo/ disinformation - white men prefer white or asian women, not hapas. I know this not only due to theoretical knowledge but due to actual life experience talking to others of my own kind. We only require the tiniest push to fully support anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and anti-kike ideology, whereas whites never go all the way. Whites can only become magakikes, or anti-illegal-immigrants at the ABSOLUTE best.
Hapas are small in number at the moment but with further degeneration of the white race, racemixing between whites and asians will become more frequent. Hapas will rise from the ashes of the white race and inherit the world.
It is often stated by Nig-Socks that racemixing is evil and bad because "the product of racemixing contains neither of the desirable qualities of the two parent races". This may be true under ideal conditions, but Whites and Asians don't have any desirable qualities by themselves. The races have been degenerated by decades of communist (i.e. jewish) dysgenics (in the case of asians) or decades of war-induced jewish dysgenics (in the case of whites). As such, the ordinary Zig Forums theory no longer applies. Neither of the parent races, whites or asians, actually are suited to their environment. They also happen to have polar opposite qualities, which conflict with the goal of societal stability. This is why hapas are not inferior, but superior to both races.
Note that what I said only applies to White/Asian hapas. Any mixtures containing shitskin or nigger genetics is just as bad as the shitskin or nigger genetics would be by themselves, since shitskins and niggers were never a part of great civilization.

You can't, do not try.

Tbqh OP has the right idea I think, if you're going to give your info to a honeypot company Microsoft is probably the less shit bet due to their incompetence that's only getting worse. I mean, nowadays Microsoft is an Indian company, so it's very likely the literal H1B pajeets there might screw something up and lose at least some of your data before handing it over.

The problem with Startpage is that it's slow af though, at least for me it always was.

startyourownisp.com/

They maximise their profits by selling data too.

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

That post was made by a paid shill.

Yes, yes indeed. I most sincerely agree with you!

Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug.