Brit/pol/ #2617: Golden Calf Edition

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Shocking new pictures lay bare scale of NHS body parts scandal: Inside waste disposal firm facing criminal probe after allowing amputated heads. limbs and torsos to build up in huge stockpiles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576395/Shocking-new-pictures-HES-site-Newcastle-lay-bare-scale-NHS-body-parts-scandal.html

Theresa May deal means UK ‘CANNOT walk away’ from EU negotiations
express.co.uk/news/uk/1070094/Brexit-News-Desmond-Swayne-Theresa-May-brexit-deal-article-50-brexit-deal

Jeremy Corbyn 'will demand a General Election if May loses Brexit vote' - as shadow Brexit minister Keir Starmer says a second referendum may be ONLY way to avoid No Deal
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6575231/Jeremy-Corbyn-speech-calling-general-election-delay-Brexit-past-March-29.html

Number of women over 40 having babies surpasses teen pregnancies as births to mothers under 19 hits LOWEST EVER rate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576777/More-half-mothers-giving-birth-aged-30-over.html

Model has brushed off criticism that her appearance at an agricultural machinery show was "outdated"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46820660

Donald Trump says '100pc' he will declare national emergency if Democrats don't budge on wall
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/10/donald-trump-says-100-will-declare-national-emergency-democrats/

Yellow vests wreck two in three French speed cameras
thetimes.co.uk/article/yellow-vests-wreck-two-in-three-french-speed-cameras-0ggt3pk35

Attached: nhs-(1).png (619.29 KB, 472x534)
Attached: 4f83ef135457d702d012de1b087102ac4f78398cfefa247fc2072dbd552a8a13.jpg (16.02 KB, 255x206)
Attached: 6c7bce9cda4a708595a43fbf959140fcd28ed619a64d9bd200097126bf34e841.jpg (18.23 KB, 255x241)
Attached: 72c781bf1ce0aea605c606c3e2a7d41de8742f1d9309b7c2f71150deb2787014.jpg (18.79 KB, 255x224)
Attached: e0bb2b277e1dd49d999c794ad956634a6af81e1d64b2609685a0a0646d63c6e6.jpg (19.34 KB, 255x218)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2019/jan/10/brexit-latest-news-corbyn-speech-may-press-conference-reaches-out-to-labour-by-welcoming-workers-rights-amendment-politics-live
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576631/Rachel-Riley-Countdown-Lorraine-thanking-fans-support-anti-Semitism-Twitter-row.html
persecution.org/2019/01/10/pakistani-christian-faces-forced-deportation-u-k/
steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1696069173772805174
imgur.com/OnkHukX
order-order.com/2019/01/10/sadiq-gave-21000-taxpayers-cash-group-campaigning-second-referendum/
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/zionist-fallacy-scoobydooish-supremacy-190108202804743.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
metro.co.uk/2019/01/07/perfectly-healthy-boy-10-dies-72-hours-routine-surgery-remove-kidney-stones-8319811/
archive.fo/wG7rg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6564761/Inquest-opens-death-boy-10-six-botched-operations-kidney-stones.html
archive.fo/88l55
books.google.co.uk/books?id=nJGGCwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq="why vote leave" daniel hannan&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFn8jK6-PfAhWKYVAKHRJiA3kQ6AEIKDAA#v=snippet&q="governments are not always right"&f=false
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9373273/Rightful-king-of-England-dies-in-Australia.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590804/wayen-shaw-sutton-united-goalie-pie-eating-betting-scandal-real-reason-arsenal-fans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Cruel
twitter.com/rieper47/status/1072772370895491072
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/1083519714431627264
theguardian.com/sport/2019/jan/11/tearful-andy-murray-to-retire-after-2019-wimbledon-australian-open
mumsnet.com/Talk/local/3470341-Brit-pol-2-Synthesis-Edition
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6576637/French-author-Yann-Moix-claims-stand-white-women.html
rt.com/news/448542-swiss-fine-allahu-akbar/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6573603/Peaky-Blinders-season-five-Extras-period-costume-film-political-rally-scene-Stockport.html
news.sky.com/story/four-mothers-win-high-court-case-over-universal-credit-payment-calculations-11604381
bbc.co.uk/news/health-46827426
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1083721963573522432
thesun.co.uk/news/8167569/nurse-pulled-baby-head-off-birth-womb-body-jaisalmer/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6580715/Rodrigo-Duterte-calls-Catholic-Church-allow-useless-priests-boyfriends.html
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8168363/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-slams-snowflakes-pc/
thesun.co.uk/news/8171738/jeff-bezos-sent-x-rated-photos-of-his-big-willy-to-lauren-sanchez-and-told-her-i-wont-be-gentle-mag-claims/

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Fuck corbyn tbh

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2019/jan/10/brexit-latest-news-corbyn-speech-may-press-conference-reaches-out-to-labour-by-welcoming-workers-rights-amendment-politics-live
Brexit: Japanese PM tells May 'whole world' wants her to avoid no deal - Politics live
fuck the world tbh

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

amputated heads

Attached: Thinking-Face-Emoji-grande.png (143.4 KB, 600x600)

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Fuck the mongols tbh

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Attached: DwY7hejXQAAKS9L.jpg (208.75 KB, 1029x1200)

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Fuck labour

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.56 MB, 900x1200)

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

would fuck that ice cream right into her mush tbh

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Monarch?

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Attached: gook-watch.jpg (160.12 KB, 1000x754)

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Attached: imperium-tbh.png (273.96 KB, 600x484)

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

all the pretty gooks look like ayys tbqh

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

HE SUPPORTS NORF FC TOO
BASED

Attached: GO-ON-AHMED-MA-SAN.jpg (64.12 KB, 1280x720)

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

She want's to steal the white tumblr aesthetic so bad.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

it's a normie dullard calls other normie's dullards for 'lifting' their catchphrases from the wrong pleb fodder media outlet episode

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Kek.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

wonder if this ever happened with the celts who travelled to egypt
love t'sphinx me

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (432.84 KB, 610x386)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

fake blue eyes
shitskins need to fuck off an die tbf. I got shat on so much by niggers as a kid for having blond hair and blue eyes then eminem came around and all the shaun king tier whites dyed their hair blond and then it was cool then it became gay again now all the gooks do it. fuck off and die poohairs

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Funny that they try pulling the DM memi when literally everything they ever fucking say is just repeated from the grauniad, indy, beeb, etc

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Corbyn wants a GE to let the people decide if Maybot loses the vote

Cheeky prick. Does this mean we can demand a second vote if we don't like the outcome, or do we just have to put up and shut up? Fuck this cunt tbf and his comrades.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

they were probably jealous lad.

Tyler King
Tyler King

there is celtic graffiti in the temple at memphis its just some norf FC tier stuff like deotauruseruz was here

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Puts in blue eye contacts
Still whiter than you achmed. A lot of them skin bleach too, wonder how many would pay good money to get BLEACHED.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

when pooskins claim brotherhood or "community" with people of your phenotype but they just want to shag blonde lasses

Attached: 1494431502745.jpg (44.44 KB, 450x327)

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

I want the government to aersolize carfenynal and make them all fuck off

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

tfw no silver hair like elric and a magic sword that thirsts for nigga souls

keeeeek
tfw they had kebabs back then as well

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (733.3 KB, 510x700)

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

This is absolutely fucking textbook from the EU tbh, we're not the first country to be pressured into voting again because the EU didn't like it. And they claim to stand up for democracy and the people of Europe. It's fucking communist.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

lmao alegs is throwing tomahawks at the camera keeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

na the wogs are quite openly just here for miscegenation now. they genuinely think white women are lusting for their dicks now thanks to media.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) have stopped the site working for me can only listen to audio

James Butler
James Butler

nothing will change until we start hanging the bastards

Attached: EU-voting-democracy-referendum.jpg (58.95 KB, 720x960)

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Riley shows her true colours
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576631/Rachel-Riley-Countdown-Lorraine-thanking-fans-support-anti-Semitism-Twitter-row.html

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

It's top tier projection. It's not necessarily false in most cases (norf fc types may well get a lot of their language/talking points from the media), it's just galling when I've been on the receiving end of it (when obviously I don't give particular credence to any media outlet). Everything about leftists ignites a blinding flame of pure hatred in me tbh - so when camp little lefties start proudly citing the bbc and the guardian as the sources of some new piece of extremely important information, I find it difficult not to go full PJW about the lamestream meteor.

It's so obviously yet another example of middle class lefty snobbery when the pricks proudly pronounce to the world that they read the guardian, and have a go at anyone reading the daily mail (which is obviously read by the working classes for the most part).

I really don't know how the left gets away with being so class divided in a way the right could never dream of being.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

Pakistani Christian Faces Forced Deportation from U.K
persecution.org/2019/01/10/pakistani-christian-faces-forced-deportation-u-k/

Attached: t-(2).png (50.67 KB, 599x338)

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

literally everything on their part is projection

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

yeah its super cringey as well this one asian fag was trying to give me shit for getting sunburned and saying I should have some "asian" blood so I could tan better and I literally just said who's language are you communicating in?

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Pissed off my mum earlier when I pointed out the only reason we had a pop boom and a need for more schools in the late 90's was because of Labour's immigration policy. She did the typical women thing of dropping the subject like the conversation had ended when logic was starting to impinge on emotion.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Absolutely fucking no way that will get through the court tbh

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

this one asian fag was trying to give me shit for getting sunburned and saying I should have some "asian" blood so I could tan better and I literally just said who's language are you communicating in?
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
looks like he was the one who was getting burned :^ )

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

imagine not even being able to redpill your mum

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

its not even worth it lad

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

that video
Fucking ell, women really do seem to hit the wall all at once. She looks about ten years older than the last time I saw her. It's amazing how suddenly most women seem to age by the time they get to their late twenties (often much earlier tbh).

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

The EU did it to Ireland and I think it was 3 votes until the kikes got what they wanted.
We're not a member of a union, but a member of an autocratic council of money grabbing European traitors and globalists.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Best way to deal with it. We're still the winners to them even as they drag us into the shit.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

but a member of an autocratic council of money grabbing European traitors and globalists.

And on top of that our country is ran by an autocratic council of money grabbing European traitors and globalists.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

No she sees it but she refuses to consciously acknowledge it. It's bizarre watching that sort of cognitive dissidence at play but she's moving out of this city for a reason and I know it's not the ones she's voicing.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

I wish I still had that quote about how the entire world still views themselves through the european lens despite the fact that current europeans literally don't care and just want to send them foreign aid or whatever and don't think about it

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

who tf cares tbh dont blackpill your mum

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

You're not wrong there tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (381.65 KB, 634x353)

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

This.
Any sauce for that lad? I'd like to send it to a few people I know.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Like women. Who are like scoobydoos. It's always preemptive 'retaliation' with the lesser strains - so convinced are they that white men are as base, as conniving and as wicked as they are.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

smdh I don't get this cringy obsession with le wall in terms of looks. they only start shitting out tards in late 30s. if anything the sweet spot is when their looks begin to fade so they have to cope. 22 year old lasses are like talking to a gaping vacuum to deep space in terms of personality

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

also modern women have such shitty lifestyles

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

tbf she's also leaving the nation.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Can't remember the book tbh lad

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

She's such a cynical bitch as well. Bloody scoobydooess, actually attempting to look like she was about to cry at the end of the video.
YOU'RE SO BRAVE FOR BITCHING ABOUT NEGATIVE ATTENTION ON TWITTER FOR NEGATIVE ACCUSATIONS YOU'VE MADE ON TWITTER

It's partly schadenfreude, partly just a depressing observation, lad. As far as the former is concerned, I simply can't help but feel some comfort in the fact that pampered bitches who've never known anything but smoke being blown up their arses are not treated like total goddesses indefinitely.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Attached: 1547142430715.jpg (1.39 MB, 4000x2666)

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Nancy Pelosi’s solution for the border crisis is to repair border roads so that it’s easier for immigrants to enter the United States

Attached: gl-483u3fSUFdzHT.mp4 (2.39 MB, 1280x720)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

what the fuck is this

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

cognitive dissidence
Kek. WE'VE GOT ANOTHER WORLD BEATER HERE, LADS.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

Elric

Attached: Chad-Cimmerian.png (257.14 KB, 1000x1000)

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

this is what years of modernity do to you

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

this is what the high tories want

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Thank you spellcheck.

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

They seems really close together, do they not have gardens or is this a trick of perspective

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

I find it cringy because instead of just not giving a shite we end up ticking down some thots who ignored us clock until she becomes uggo. tbh I feel like a teenage girl when I do that

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

I think everyone likes seeing someone get what's coming to them like the overly vain destroying themselves with plastic surgery as they age.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

o-oy v-v-vey

Attached: DwiS9JcV4AAKVO1.jpg (88 KB, 756x1024)

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Is this what hell looks like?

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

BANNERLORD RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED DEV BLOG UPDATE
steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1696069173772805174

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Mordhau when

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

if you pay taxes youre a paypig to your government domme

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

It's going to take a virgin sacrifice to get this game to be released.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

♥♥♥♥ING COCKROACHES RELEASE THE GAME
lel

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Good suggestion lad, now get on the altar.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

imgur.com/OnkHukX
never ever

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

Katie Price's life is a comedy of fuck ups and now she has to sell her tiddie implants, also the only blokes who go for her are 'muh dik' thinking chads who aren't interested in her at all. It great seeing women fade into the background and turn into an attention seeking pathetic husk on the dole.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

GAS THE GOOKS

Attached: zqB1Buoz3cuxKS-u.mp4 (4.04 MB, 1280x720)

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

The moment any relatively famous tart starts fading they go overdrive on the political nonsense.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

finally sign a trade deal with the EU
UK leaves EU
"For fuck lake gajin, why we bova signing deal with EU if they got no UK, you stay."

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Tbh there are some girls who've given me plenty of attention for whom I'm quite glad the wall will come - mainly because their attitudes stink and they're utter whores kek. It's perfectly reasonable to look on gladly at the downfall of a monster, and tonnes of young women are monstrous.

William Carter
William Carter

Tbf, no-one listens to what some trollop has to say about politics. It quickly becomes background noise, just like QT tonight.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Same goes for normal women tbh. There must be a strong correlation (and is anecdotally) between women hitting the wall/not having the husband/kids they want by a certain age and them becoming """interested""" in poisonous left wing guff.

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Exactly, any bloke with stones won't give a ha'penny toss what any tart has to say, they aren't respectable as any sort of authority figure.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Unfortunately I have failed to remain chaste for St.Mary.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Is QT on tonight? With whatsherface?

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

It is, hosted by some dumpy roastie called Fiona

Attached: article-0-1621B139000005DC-486-634x906.jpg (166.17 KB, 634x906)

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Who is Slavoj Žižek and why should I care about him?

Attached: Mark-Hammil.jpg (143.4 KB, 500x500)

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

steiner defending barren thots again like ginnie

Attached: pepe-punch-58f0bc94dd2d8.png (323.32 KB, 584x717)

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

World record holder for "longest case of the common cold"

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Cute dog.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

All I know is never ask him his name if you're not wearing a wetsuit and face mask.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

*sniffs*
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: slavoj-zizek-img385.jpg (408.17 KB, 1163x1600)

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Sadiq Gave £21,000 of Taxpayers' Cash to Group Campaigning for Second Referendum
order-order.com/2019/01/10/sadiq-gave-21000-taxpayers-cash-group-campaigning-second-referendum/

Attached: t-(19).jpg (189.24 KB, 500x500)

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 4bd61ff301e2144f9ca5d6a173f04cc103fd630e3173231cd9f78f6516b9a065.png (126.87 KB, 861x637)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Pakis wasting other peoples money.
Not even mildly bewildered.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

he should be stripped of his job for this

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

press goes on about Jaguar job losses
ignores teh investment announced for battery and electric car production
dinkles the rinkles

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

None of the stuff about him ever seems to get reported anywhere. He's almost like a ghost on the bbc.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/zionist-fallacy-scoobydooish-supremacy-190108202804743.html

Attached: DwhDy2fU8AASZrr.jpg (117.46 KB, 940x1200)

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

wot

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

not knowing who slavoj zizek is

Attached: brainlet1.png (8.76 KB, 263x322)

Aiden White
Aiden White

yeah fair enough

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

I know who he is lad, I just wanted to start a discussion.

Attached: 01113bbe52c45b7cb8a693c0d95f78a64e8ac12de8b0b8e2f7d8a9c175b1018b.png (39.51 KB, 363x360)

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Is this reality?

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Zionism is White Supremacy

Attached: 00f043910bb23ce60fe5e6ed5a7baf59aaa5226685b7bb32b8039e8da6f9ba38.jpg (66.99 KB, 535x547)

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Talking about the ban from brainlet mercia

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Who's scoobydooing who tbh

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

the persecution smh

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

death to brap posters

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Fallacy
There's a fucking huge wiki page dedicated to the yids and their zionist ideology, and only the yids. Who do they think they are kidding?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

More "It's real in my mind" scoobydooish bullshit.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

One is actual brapposting, one is Slavoj posting

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

NHS incompetence story from a few days ago, don't think it has been posted
‘Perfectly healthy’ boy, 10, dies 72 hours after routine surgery to remove kidney stones
Wakefield Coroners’ Court also heard from Dr Nasim Tahir, a paediatric radiologist who oversaw the surgery, who explained that the operation involved inserting a camera into Luke’s kidney and then using a laser to break the stones down and remove them.
‘I don’t think it was an excessive amount of punctures and there was nothing to indicate we were doing more harm than good. Even now I would do the exact same as what I did then.’
metro.co.uk/2019/01/07/perfectly-healthy-boy-10-dies-72-hours-routine-surgery-remove-kidney-stones-8319811/
archive.fo/wG7rg
An investigation launched by Leeds Teaching Hospitals found eight 'service delivery problems' with the operation.
One concern in the report was whether the surgeon who performed the surgery - who had recently taken over the paediatric urology service and had only had 'a small number' of cases in the UK - was properly mentored
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6564761/Inquest-opens-death-boy-10-six-botched-operations-kidney-stones.html
archive.fo/88l55

Why Vote Leave by Daniel Hannan
books.google.co.uk/books?id=nJGGCwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq="why vote leave" daniel hannan&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFn8jK6-PfAhWKYVAKHRJiA3kQ6AEIKDAA#v=snippet&q="governments are not always right"&f=false

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

cheers lad

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

muh muh NHS

Attached: young-william.jpg (39.07 KB, 427x486)

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

At the moment it seems that it is unavoidable that there is going to be a constitutional crisis in this country. It has come about mostly as a result of Brexit however in the case of Burkean Representation the flaws there have been long present, Brexit has caused it in the sense that universal suffrage and the union have both been called into question as a result. The actions of Parliamentarians since the 24th of June has fully demonstrated the flaws within Burkean Representation and how it is a boon to our democracy in allowing MPs to act how they please. Universal suffrage has been damaged by the disdain that directed towards the older voters suggesting that because of their age their vote is worth less. The attack on this principle is an attack on the very foundation of our democracy as its implications are that there are those who's votes don't matter. The threat to the union truly began in earnest with the devolved assemblies, the Welsh one existing because of 0.2%, and the vote being framed exclusively as an English decision. Despite it being a vote by the whole nation and the 1.1 million Scottish Leave voters arguably tipping the Leave vote to victory.
These problems cannot be ignored without the complete and total loss of faith in our democratic system, if there wasn't already. The only way that they can truly be resolved is through restructuring our democratic system, so, that it delivers the will of the people. Without any significant changes to resolve these grievances it is likely that Cox won't be an exception and something akin to the Yellow Vest might occur in Britain.

tl;dr: Our system is broken and we need a New Machine without such violence is likely

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

effortposting

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

tldr let's crash the moon into the earth and blow up the world

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

this tbh

Attached: Bowden-distaste.webm (587.73 KB, 960x540)

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

moon (de)accelerationism

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

Well put tbh lad

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

the moon
real

Attached: icke.jpg (9.93 KB, 200x295)

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

this tbh

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

I agree and every GE we are promised something different then get taken for a cunt every time. Unfortunately violence/coup is the only answer left as the previous attempts to change the status quo on the ballot paper hasn't worked.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

routine operation ends in tragedy as child's immune system is weakened by tory cuts
cause of death: austerity

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

it's a spaceship

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Without punctuation. Won't read tbh.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

A peaceful solution would be a genuine miracle at this point tbh

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

tbh

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

*(you)'s you for the effortpost*
The sense of disenfranchisement is growing by the day and people are waking up to the fact that no matter which way they vote, lib/lab/con, they never actually represent the peoples wishes and in fact hold you in utter contempt as a pleb getting ideas above your station. Nice point about universal suffrage.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

tbh

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

if that's the case then doesn't that make us all dafties by default?

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

HULLO

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Gonna give you a (you) for the effort post but not add anything because I had a big dinner and feel a bit woozy.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

universal suffrage
It was a memi from the start tbh, the smartest move they ever made was giving the vote to everyone so the few that could once make decisions about who governed them had their power watered down to nothing.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

I surprised at this point that no-one has gone postal at more MPs from loved ones being the victim of bad government, or the really bloodthirsty those about never become directly affected. Personally I would have no problem stuffing some establishment cunt in a suitcase and throwing it off a canal bridge.

This

Pretty much, hence the police state and thought crimes. They know all too well.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

why did they ban cheese toasties lads?

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

INTERNATIONAL SUPER VILLAIN JEFF BEZOS IS BEING DIVORCED

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

when joe literally smdh at nick for being daft

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

7th generation hybrid warfare at the behest of the RAND corporation. No one even really knows why the computer just told them to do it

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

who should vote then?
If I was in charge of a minecraft server I'd make it so only men who work (aka pay tax) can vote.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

voting seems like a mene

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

I surprised at this point that no-one has gone postal at more MPs from loved ones being the victim of bad government
People are still materially secure enough for thoughts about their lives to give them pause tbh.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

who should vote then?
Good question, ideally someone invested in and rooted to the nation.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

And by 'lives' I of course mean their accounts because we're talking about World of Warcraft

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

National-Syndicalism tbh lads

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

What is it with you and running the nation like a mafia?

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

saw an interesting theory that the airport drones are Jungian visionary rumours, manifestations of the collective unconsciousness in the same vein as gnomes, ball lightning and the mystery airship panics of the 1890s

Attached: gnome-sighting.jpg (21.37 KB, 480x360)

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

leftover soviet thinking

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Slavic thinking tbh

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

that started with the soviets

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Hyper technocapitalism tbh lads

Attached: fd80f0a88b1de8fe2b69c5d90cfb2c14fa8df34423147d1a3dc8021e4a8210c0.png (38.26 KB, 171x266)

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

soviet thinking
It's not even that, Russia was always run like a mafia.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Has he not renounced his views and gone into self imposed exile in Shanghai?

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

materialist memi names for political shite is modernist thinking, read pareto.

Brayden White
Brayden White

tfw no witenagemot where the local king is elected in a pub by all the top lads in the area

Attached: suicide-local-kingdoms.png (1.12 MB, 1000x1276)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

I don't disagree it was a mistake from the start, it just helps lays bare yet another one of their hypocrisies and how they're only in favour of things when it suits them.
Just settling down for steak pie, peas, and chips for dinner here.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

tbf it will be an oligarchy but the oligarchy should be taught to be benevolent otherwise the proles should rise up and enable a more benevolent oligarchy to replace them kill the oligarchy.

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

this

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

If Bread & Circus is more important than the well being of a loved one who is a victim of bad policy then society is also buggered. Eye for an eye.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

what about absolute monarchy but the monarch is a woke AI system?

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

that Wessex

no thanks

Attached: Hwicce-kingdom-(estimate).svg-(2).png (419.53 KB, 2000x1671)

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

Would you be noble enough to have voting rights though lad?

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Brought and paid for by the scoobys tbh

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

If Bread & Circus is more important than the well being of a loved one who is a victim of bad policy then society is also buggered.
And there is the nature of the problem lad.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

that anglia
that essex
Lad…

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

just like in star trek TOS "for the earth is hollow and I have touched the sky"

Attached: 1518160936828.jpg (443.31 KB, 520x735)

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

He's disconnected from most of his work with the CCRU I believe, most of which was about loudly listening to jungle while trying to summon demons. At the moment most of his thinking is based around neo-reaction.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Those Brythonic Kingdoms in Scotland and Wales

Da iawn, butt.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

We're not handing over decision making power to a glorified calculator even if it's fooled you into thinking it's alive.

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

what if this was in a post scoobydooish world where all the scoobydoos had been kvoluntarily left the earth in a big space ship of their own free will? - is a dnd quest I'm writting

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Constitutional monarchy tbh lads

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

The system proposed by Mosley would be quite good, elect your peers to an assembly to advise government policy.
I may not be a fan of universal suffrage but it's surprising that the attacks on it, when it is supposed central to democracy, have not drawn that great an attention.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

neo-reaction
Is he still an accelorationist?

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

how do you stop shit genetics from spreading / lines dying out?

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

all revolutions are chaotic and rarely result in a better system
there should be a stratocratic aristocracy rooted in land ownership and that aristocracy should be married to an established fundamentalist church which preaches in the vernacular

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Yeah maybe with better royals in minecraft.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Sortitionism tbh. Everything should be decided by chance. Lotteries to decide bread rations, housing allocation, the jobs that people perform etc

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I believe so. He did a podcast fairly recently where he talked about capital as inherently accelerationist.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Eugenics is kraut autism tbh lad

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

The Windsors would have to be removed first, going to back when Parliament's main role was negotiating taxation for the monarch wouldn't be bad though.

Attached: Charles-III.mp4 (9.87 MB, 858x480)

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

thats just an oligarchy where the riche southern english nobility dominates the regent 'ard enough to cuck him with laws

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

but how do you prevent things like harry and his lovely wife from happening?

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

its actually yank autism you brainlet

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Why?
I can see the argument being easily made.I still can't see running a country like a company somehow pushing humanity away from globohomo materialism though.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

not my map tbh
disgusting lad
probably not, but I'd be able to go and see King Barry or whatever down the Queens Head whenever I needed to petition him about something. And I could heckle the coronation ceremony if some twat got elected. And if got big enough with the lads maybe I could run for King next year.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

umm sweetie no
Francis Galton

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Attached: 9d424261e00615aa3e650d44f061e7c4cea1a773151c9c6b16a9511c9c1101f5.png (73.12 KB, 562x272)

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

We'd have to dig up a claimant tbh
Just to clarify, are you objecting to that marriage because she's a wog or a yank?
<

Attached: nige-dont-care.jpg (45.94 KB, 620x387)

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

tfw you will never dissolve parliament, in a vat of acid, in minecraft, in real life

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Attached: 630d937be8109c31773ba4bd0422e57fe571047a0849aa6911ea70403b582687.png (294.06 KB, 727x593)

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Celts are a fucking menace tbh

David Campbell
David Campbell

That Jacobite German could be good, otherwise one of the many dukes in this country could suffice.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Zig Forums should ban foreign languages tbh

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

New American Psychological Association
Nothing about that name inclines me to trust it.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Finished watching the Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment series

Fucking hell.

Attached: PieMan.webm (2.77 MB, 1280x720)

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Zig Forums should just ban foreigners tbh

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

new king should be decided by a national MMA tournament

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

quick run down? also
slow mo pie
for what reason?

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9373273/Rightful-king-of-England-dies-in-Australia.html

smdh

David Anderson
David Anderson

expand tbh

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

ywn be that much of a Gazza, smdh

Attached: 9ae1f271270f5acfa0b3db1fcd63e0ff8e5033c17ac8fb73436da8f03e0157ff.jpg (60.71 KB, 645x773)

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Most likely we would still have an empire and no parliament. Also Africa would be our rightful clay tbh

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

that's the year cern blew up reality tbh

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

next claimant is called Simon Abney-Hastings

I'm not too sure about having a King with "Hastings" in his name is a good idea.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment series

slow mo pie

for what reason?

Attached: Zizek-on-vegetarians.mp4 (1.28 MB, 634x360)

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Any quicker and he would've eaten his fingers. I did this once with a chicken & mushroom pukka pie and bit me tongue.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

t.other nations borderlands.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

explains a lot tbh
no i mean like, why would sky sports film that?

Attached: DKR.jpg (67.75 KB, 663x378)

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

I think there is some farmer in kansas who also is a potential claimant as well

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Weew the Brythonic kingdoms in Northern England are even on that map.

Nice.

David Adams
David Adams

Can any of you lads do a backflip?

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

sky sports
Actually the BBC lad

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

in minecraft on a trampoline?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

These sorts of phenomena usually appear at times of high societal stress such as plagues and threats of war. 2-3 years of constant Brexit and Muh Russia panic could potentially precipitate this sort of shared delusion/mass hysteria event. It's also possible that certain actors or institutions are directing things, not in a 'false flag' sense but more in terms of 'fake real events'

Attached: icke.jpg (81.61 KB, 672x372)

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

I know one guy whos high up in the local masonic lodge

redpill me on masons

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

fake real events
this is a bit too deep even for me

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

nah from standing still

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Used to when I was a kid and only only a bouncy castle before vidya.

Attached: Nigga-Flip.webm (1.65 MB, 198x360)

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

possibly tbh they did say maybe there weren't even any drones. I don't know of any real evidence

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Found Westie on Twitter.

Attached: DwjwrakWwAAhw8p.jpg (40.5 KB, 1080x226)

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

also there are good reasons why occult psychomanipulation goes down in airport terminals

Attached: denver.jpg (181.68 KB, 1000x618)

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

tfw you will never be this much of a contradiction

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

how can you be all those other things and then also a tranny? its things like that that make me terrified of online dating.

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Attached: strasseritetranny.jpg (124.04 KB, 900x1200)

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

It's not called mental illness just as a joke lad.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

wearing an ideology like its a handbag

Attached: WK36-EAST-PHIL-MITCHELL-GRANT-MITCHELL01-630x330.jpg (39.34 KB, 630x330)

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

lad don't. I'm only now getting over the tik tok guy

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

There's also the theory of copycat delusions. Heathrow had "lights in the sky" but I don't recall any independent verifiable witnesses. The place was still grounded.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

But tik tok lass is actually a lass, lad…

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

Attached: 1464565814040.jpg (219.41 KB, 1501x1126)

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Attached: 02ab127cc8c56cf8025d817c858f3c50e1dc5ea0d29b577cf011eff39f8d6cd1.png (621.74 KB, 584x552)

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Which one? Because Hit or Miss girl was an actual biological girl.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

This

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Attached: jewfu.png (1.73 MB, 1600x867)

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

I have to say I'd rather miss the 'hit or miss' argument.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Attached: NEEThog.jpg (67.36 KB, 1280x720)

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

there's no argument, it's a bloke

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

SA has gone to bed, don't worry

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

na night pal see you in morning

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Arsenal played some literally who team (Sutton), fat git of a goalie (basically also helped run the team but he was on the books as a goalie), you could bet on whether he would eat a pie during the match and he did, and later got investigated for match tampering because of it. He then enigmatically tweeted "It was actually a pasty"
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590804/wayen-shaw-sutton-united-goalie-pie-eating-betting-scandal-real-reason-arsenal-fans

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

it was actually a pasty
lel

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Attached: 278161e999737dd6ceed1f25a4d320ee6bc9e6edf1a96a1b89110ad248747a72.png (147.12 KB, 470x435)

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

getting banned before QT
smh lads, smh

Attached: concern.jpg (31.42 KB, 314x393)

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

It's QT tonight

Attached: just-kill-me-fam.jpg (986.64 KB, 1242x1220)

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.12 MB, 1024x1073)

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

Smdh lad, we don't need more confusing lasses/lads being posted

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (614.36 KB, 748x562)

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

thicc lass wearing a stripy dress in the universal credit office bends over

Attached: yY1xLPy.png (183.1 KB, 640x480)

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

be careful lad she might make you get a job

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

love this video it's so comfy

*sanctions you for perverted behaviour*
what bennies you on lad?

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

That kind of job won't effect my bennies
Jobseekers, but now the new manager I hated has quit so I'm gonna just go back to working in that pub.Got a month's rent for literally fuck all kek.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Jobseekers, but now the new manager I hated has quit so I'm gonna just go back to working in that pub.Got a month's rent for literally fuck all kek.
Goodlad
Go in and sweet talk them into giving you your months bennies saying you need rent then get a job immediately after qeek

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

samurai hated guns because they were dishonourable
End this memi

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Attached: DwlJBhTX4AAsP4c.jpg (120.06 KB, 900x1200)

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

she gives me a job
Here's hoping!

Attached: the-devilish-hog.png (379.78 KB, 468x421)

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

10 mins since last post

sad!

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

everyone is at the shop buying QT snacks

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Question Time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (235.56 KB, 600x257)

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Attached: d117f8b4fcb301ce75f925fc0d6207547f4ae59460bdf5456f1627ee0efcad6a.png (33.37 KB, 512x512)

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

QT

Nah.

Attached: 1457552261937.mp4 (1.06 MB, 568x320)

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

what happened to him?

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Probably damaged a tendon in his bicep.

David Russell
David Russell

Poorlad maybe it'll grow back stronger

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Attached: 1460409174432.mp4 (6 MB, 640x480)

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 152 people, 71 households, and 48 families residing in the township. The population density was 1.2/mi2 (0.5/km2). There were 272 housing units at an average density of 2.2/mi2 (0.9/km2). The racial makeup of the township was 100.00% White. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.66% of the population (1 person).
steiner you should move here it's that weird enclave minnesota has in canada

I'm not watching this one it's giving off a bad vibe

Attached: Osaka-Acid-Trip.jpg (20.05 KB, 479x358)

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Bicep tendon detached from the bone. Will need surgery.
Common injury in deadlift where alternate grip is used.

James Hill
James Hill

Attached: SA-at-the-gym.webm (1.74 MB, 640x800)

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

He'll be on NoFap for about 8 months at least.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Attached: Westie-Goes-to-the-Gym.mp4 (1.5 MB, 400x400)

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

how do you think this story will pan out?
or maybe it's a double bluff and they're safely hiding somewhere, so the msm can gloat when they turn up unharmed…

Attached: mugshot.PNG (1.61 MB, 1148x931)

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Cruel

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

twitter.com/rieper47/status/1072772370895491072
looking at replies to a Hitman tweet
see this guy replying to the tweet
look at his profile
disgusting paypig

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

nite lads. early start tomorrow; taking my pet to be sterilised.

Attached: thedankweb.PNG (1.77 MB, 1176x845)

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

natural selection lad, the stupid dont survive

Attached: tommy.jpg (5.38 KB, 276x183)

Jackson James
Jackson James

what drives white people to that hair style?

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND WE GO

NO END IN SIGHT

IT'S QUESTION TIME

god bless

Attached: robo-craig.jpg (15.76 KB, 480x360)

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Skunk and heroin

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

islington

Attached: 95U0NNW.jpg (76.16 KB, 804x802)

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

tfw just tricked 22st into thinking he'd been unbanned

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (289.29 KB, 470x595)

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Islington

Fuck that shite.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Attached: devilish.jpg (14.51 KB, 477x539)

William Jones
William Jones

I wish Paxman did QT

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Attached: islington-williamoid.jpg (19.7 KB, 314x390)

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

This nog sounds like Nick Knowles

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

not based Akala

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

22st is lurking right now

Attached: Cheeky-doggo.jpg (20.01 KB, 288x301)

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Attached: new-romantic-neil.jpg (28.56 KB, 400x479)

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

all these Williams

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (88.69 KB, 575x295)
Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48.19 KB, 500x282)

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Attached: fucking-williamoid.jpg (37.15 KB, 452x498)

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

Fucking williams everywhere

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Scooby detected

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

fucking islington, honestly

Attached: paki-william.jpg (28.57 KB, 418x467)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Those two look about 13 tbh

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

fuck qt and fuck anybody who watches it

Levi Price
Levi Price

this Willemena

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

braindead posh fucking tart

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Attached: cholera-sally.jpg (36.77 KB, 428x500)
Attached: angry-granny.jpg (38.03 KB, 466x477)

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

fatty talking about Toblerone

Attached: Toblerone.mp4 (4.58 MB, 856x480)

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

mummy thornberry is getting thicc again

Attached: 13976528.jpg (236.46 KB, 580x563)

Ryan James
Ryan James

Fuck Thornberry

Julian King
Julian King

They look like average uni students to me lad

Attached: pepe.jpg (51.59 KB, 499x499)

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

she's like some sort of sexy badger matriarch

Attached: mummy-emily-3.jpg (32.19 KB, 511x485)

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Fiona is ok so far tbh

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

She looks like Ray Winston in drag

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

From whence does this oikophobic belief in the inherent superiority of Europe come? They are wildly incompetent fucks. This Wilomena made such an asinine point and was greeted by rapturous applause. Gas the middle class and ban skiing holidays posh fucking cunts.

Attached: EastEnders-Phil-MItchell-677157.jpg (19.32 KB, 620x413)

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

I spoke too soon, she started another question before everyone even answered. Although it meant the paki hasn't spoken yet keke

Angel King
Angel King

tbh she probably wants a serious debate show and not le funny paki joke man with his shitty takes.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

from whence
from whence
Oh dear me, the working class.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Looks like I spoke too soon.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

lad I'm pissed.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

This paki is genuinely unhinged, wouldn't be surprised if he beheaded his wife soon

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Oh shit. Forgot this twat was on.

Attached: 2019-01-10-23-07-59-TVCatchup---Watch-BBC-One---Pale-Moon.png (426.46 KB, 928x511)

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

FUNNY PAKI MENE MAN DID A FUNNY

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

The paki insect speaketh a comical quip.
*applause*

Someone shave this monstrosity and throw him in an icy lake nude.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

har har har

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

nish kumar

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Attached: spicy-gavin.jpg (38.04 KB, 520x515)

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Bush Poster's S&M fetish comes through in a post about torturing a paki

Attached: awkward-wojak.png (5.44 KB, 645x773)

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Attached: thorn.PNG (289.91 KB, 375x422)

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Cardio posting tbh

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

clearly she's not talking about literal unicorns

Attached: 44c0e8ec49654304a6136ef64d52e467dd7d0020ff413c93299fbc71cc962322.png (565.21 KB, 600x838)

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

seen worse tbh

Attached: westie3.png (5.01 KB, 558x95)

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

what the fuck is this women talking about?

Attached: mongrel-grannoid.jpg (61.12 KB, 516x516)

Camden Young
Camden Young

the multiracialism advocate calling others deluded.

David Allen
David Allen

wog at the back with an earphone in
Pretty sure they take everything from you at these things

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Attached: molly-moonface.jpg (37.96 KB, 421x480)

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

This 28 yr old roastie thinks she can call herself a young person

yeah nah the ironic zoomer evropa nazis are gonna string her up at some point

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

IT'S PRONOUNCED TUH-REEH-ZUH NOT TREEZA YOU STUPID CUNT

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

wog sucking paki dick

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

moonface
Bigger target to spaff on though tbf

Attached: cheeky.jpg (88.27 KB, 500x500)

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Good he calls himself a Citizen of the United Kingdom tbh.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

Guarantee he would call himself citizen of the world in any other situation

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

It could only happen in London.

Vanilla tbh

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Fiona's uselessness at controlling guests
Smdh, women

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Corbyncore fashion here lads

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Poundshop Corbyn

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Even in a social setting entirely unforbidding, where every lefty bourgeois twat in the room is begging for him to call himself just as British as them, he cant bring himself to self-identify as such. The power of blood and race supervenes all tbh.

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

Pathetic and standard bread and circus puppet show episode tbh.

This guy screams SWP.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Attached: hans-moleman.jpg (49.78 KB, 481x498)

William Smith
William Smith

that slag in pink dressed like something out of the 80s

Attached: phwoar.jpg (538.66 KB, 1425x771)

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Hat indoors

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

He looks like a seedy art teacher.

This

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

crescent moon face paki in the crowd
Lmao

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

make london's streets safe again
Secret MAGA lass?

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Attached: nelly-nostrils.jpg (32.94 KB, 437x390)
Attached: strumpet.jpg (31.24 KB, 306x358)
Attached: ttpw.jpg (39.86 KB, 452x467)

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

How do we make our streets safe again

Attached: 235e64268946ce50d830ce436f5719c5f520569d6ba3903643051eb96fa428f6.jpg (224.67 KB, 800x450)

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Attached: ac0e583e7f2ef2c49985d9c0c4b720a70c420969a9d9773430fc45a8fb6c1668.jpg (18.11 KB, 966x792)

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

london's streets safe
ever

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Would all three on a waterbed tbb

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

sex on a waterbed is shit there's nothing to push off

David Collins
David Collins

The third one has crazy eye.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Would be banter though

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

1&2 the. The 3rd one can sit in the corner and watch

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

John Rykener was a sex worker who was arrested in December 1394 for performing a sex act in women's clothes with John Britby in the Cheapside area of London. The Lord Mayor questioned him on the offences of prostitution and sodomy; a record of the interrogation was found in the 1990s in the City of London archives. Rykener introduced himself as Eleanor. He told the mayor that he had sex with both men and women, including priests and nuns, and that he had paid sexual encounters in Oxford and near the Tower of London.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

80s nigger nerd
Keeek

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

gross

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

murders, stabbings, muggings, rapes etc will continue unabated because we can't just admit that blacks are more prone to violence and crime

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

I'm telling you now

Attached: smh-wogs.jpg (44.06 KB, 640x620)

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

based earphone 'alf caste
Keke

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Attached: yakub-the-mad-scientist.jpg (29.81 KB, 498x504)

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

stabbing people is just "something stupid"

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

All this pathetic handwringing, we just need zero tolerance tbh

Attached: ZZZ-111115-rodrigo-duterte-2-2015-11-11-16-15-42.jpg (87.69 KB, 960x680)

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

muh buzzwords paki
Just lynch him in Minecraft tbh

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Based Melanie
Weeeewwwwe

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Just bribe black people into not stabbing people tbh.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

kek, seething paki

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

scoobydoo vs Civic
wew this episode actually provided something worth watching

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

some things never change

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Shit new host tbh.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING
Bet he tried beheading Melanie after the recording

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Given em an inch and they'll take a light year. They're fundamentally children.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

unintelligible jock

Attached: Questioning-pepe.jpeg (83.76 KB, 1380x865)

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Attached: mark-renton.jpg (42.24 KB, 491x498)

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

it's all down to a lack of community cohesion

I wonder what could have happened in London over the past 10 years that might have destroyed community cohesion?

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

comparing majority white Scotland to majority wog London

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Just give everyone a knife. An armed society is a polite society.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

*lisps*

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Attached: granny-peg.jpg (51.06 KB, 455x509)

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

they feel they have nothing so they join gangs, they're neglected so they stab people, it's the system
Somehow these people never apply these supposed reasons for delinquent behaviour when it manifests in the form of working class white lads who join white gangs. Suddenly they're scum that need to be stomped on. I hate this world.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

It's paying your boomer pension liabilities.

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

legalise drugs

Attached: pepecringe.jpg (6.45 KB, 250x201)

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

this cunt has the power to arrest you

Attached: total-cunt-williamoid.jpg (46.88 KB, 564x500)

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

not just legalising stabbing

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

lads actually watched QT tonight

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (950.27 KB, 1492x1080)

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

no mention of next week's panellists
Smh

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

that was shit I feel cheated

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Looks like Owen Jones got to him. Speaking of isn't he on This Week next?

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

yes he is

Attached: shadow-owen.jpg (30.6 KB, 463x448)

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

Portillo going "oooo"
Keke

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

Fuck knife amnesties, just have a wog amnesty but with larger bins.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

love those big furry collars that look like somehing franco would wear, his looks like its seen better days though needs a wash

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Liz Kendall

Attached: phwoar.png (413.81 KB, 638x589)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

tbh
Yup, we need to relearn the power of the word "No" and stop pandering to these people and treat them like the spoiled children they are. The amount of times governments, big businesses, police and individuals buckle under the threat of a hissy fit by a vocal minority is pathetic. Just say "no" and/or ridicule them like they deserve.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

paying the danegeld

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (72.59 KB, 286x289)

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

In for a penny.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

wish we had that power

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

May watch it. Is it worth it? Forgot it was on (was watching speedruns smh).

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (405.48 KB, 600x428)

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

watching speedruns

Attached: soyboi.jpg (61.49 KB, 1261x674)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

no it was like trying to wank after being on SSRIs for a decade and drinking a bottle of whisky

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Poundshop blackshirts
Kek

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Neill so fucking ill they couldn't get a take of a 15 second link without him having a coughing fit
hope he dies soon

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

kek
Lad, they only join gangs/stab people/rape/rob/throw acid/attack random people/have low inhibition/are quick to anger and generally criminal because they don't have more funding than white people. Also ignore that most whites in the same financial situation don't do that, and if they do they're disgusting scum who need to be stamped into non-existence and have their lives ruined forever. So you see we have to give more money for dem programs.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Pretty sure some of that footage used was from the spy

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

STUMPED

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (267.2 KB, 640x401)

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

And just like the children they are, you tell em 'no' and they'll throw a tiny tempah tantrum and turn their room upside down. The govt and the police know that niggers are a global problem but find it easier to do the softly softly approach and just let them crack on as usual while looking proactive.

Attached: 1440773467969.jpg (111.78 KB, 598x606)

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

the left is not a threat
the right is a murderous threat

Attached: ANGER.png (121.93 KB, 600x729)

Anthony White
Anthony White

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
let me breathe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lads this is too perfect

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (868.36 KB, 960x948)

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

JUST

Attached: wcmYcSe7C4YRtVNXob5EPO0MqhNsTw05CTjBs19qF5w[1].jpg (93.09 KB, 640x632)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

you should murder him lad

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

We DO have that power. That's the point. Nobody can take it away from you unless you give it. The word "no" is possibly the most powerful and inalienable thing an individual has, all you've got to do is use it.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

This is one of the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) smh

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

that's good and uplifting post lad thanks
wish we could get the government to change just by being whiny pathetic cunts like brown people, guess that would be unbecoming of us though

tfw you're worth $140bn dollars but fall for ugly thot
lol

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

It was pretty dire lad, wouldn't bother.

James Butler
James Butler

muh antisemitism from portillo

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (41.8 KB, 1280x720)

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

He'll be left with a measly $70bn dollars

Poor little lamb.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

140 billion dollars
for selling shit
Communists unironically have a point about extreme wealth and its autism.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

woah

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Isn't this week live?

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Nothing is 'live' lad

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

What the traitors are calling for is literally the disarmament of whiteys and the importation of violent spics who get guns illegally anyway. I bet some of them are actually aware of this (and I don't just mean the kikes). I'm really starting to think that the diehard left simply hate goodness and are knowingly evil. Depraved little faggots.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

4 hard boiled eggs for dinner

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

There's nothing like enough of a delay for them to do multiple takes.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

I enjoy seeing him publicly humiliated even though he's still super rich.

why does nobody ever do anything cool with their money they just lobby to make more money and never do anything with it, maybe buy some retarded mcmansion and visit epstein pedo island. build some great work or something that will advance humanity. i guess elon musk sorta does that

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

you're going to die at 40

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

How

Owen Green
Owen Green

And by trying to ignore it for the sake of keeping the peace they only guarantee the end result will be more horrific than it possibly would be if they dealt with it now. But what do they care, they won't be blamed or will wiggle out from under it one way or another.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Attached: 144630936003147.jpg (70.39 KB, 400x400)

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

we've hit peak retard

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (374.47 KB, 540x960)

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

oh no, a few dozen people got a rough end of the bureaucratic stick
GREATEST SCANDAL OF OUR TIME!
Different fucking world.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Because people who are good at making money tend to be shallow and uninteresting. Think about just how lacking in charisma or even a modicum of charm someone like alan sugar is - yet he still gets his arse licked by all and sundry just for being good at selling other people's products.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

he's just a pointless sheep incapable of independent trying to signal what he thinks will give him social brownie points

William Thomas
William Thomas

I've never heard of this happening.

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

kek

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

alan sugar
keeeeeek
yeah there don't seem to be that many interesting rich people anymore, i want a henry ford

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (617.46 KB, 1148x1018)

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Neil has this kike cornered

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Attached: 1387383373700.gif (1.99 MB, 332x215)

Ayden White
Ayden White

Fucking hell kek. Nobody likes the odious little poz goblin, I hope Owen is on TV more tbh because he's great for us.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

It's because the gov, big business etc want the same things as the vocal minority (who are their utterly dependable puppets). The powers that be will burn down every norm deemed to obstruct the creation of their global superstate. Fucking yids smh.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

What's happened?

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (192.84 KB, 901x856)

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

its totally made up, 1.5 million brits were displaced, 850,000 were children moved to the countryside of the UK, 30,000 were Channel Islanders and the rest were people moving from the South East coasts in preperation for a Nazi invasion.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

Did they all jump on a plane and were spirited away to wonderland, or did they jump on a big ship dodging U-boats epic style?

Attached: 43a345e667ae13d1b50b09876b5457205bed0cb0d011d21198f4fb74717e2902.jpg (10.35 KB, 236x295)

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (173.63 KB, 400x400)

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Owen refusing to answer to his hypocrisy between left and right wing protest and going off on a personal attack trying to avoid the question, he just comes across as completely unlikable even to half of the hard left.

Austin Price
Austin Price

that yoga lass

Attached: pepe-lick.jpg (221.7 KB, 580x563)

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Who was he personally attacking? Neil? They've got history.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

I wonder how many evacuee children in ww2 got nonced

Attached: 1518355825480.jpg (62.99 KB, 680x521)

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

i know that families had to kill like 300,000 dogs in anticipation of food shortages

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

cat pose

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (123.04 KB, 500x333)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Attached: Goodnight-Mr-Tom-1981-book-cover.jpg (71 KB, 601x604)

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

First thing I thought of when I read his post was the tv adaptation of this with john thaw in it. God, the was depressing. Was made to watch it multiple times in primary school.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (86.32 KB, 618x466)

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

the devs of hitman 2 (the new one) put a load of wind turbines right next to the exclusive upper middle class neighbourhood
Is this some sort of psyop to make it seem like the bourgeoisie actually put up with the consequences of their pet projects?

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

He always looks JUST'd

Attached: JUST-John.jpg (704.96 KB, 1920x1080)

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

One of the most kino poses

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Tbh he always seems to look irritatingly content.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Half the problems in this country would've been solved before they even started if we just had the balls to say "No" and refuse to be browbeaten by whiny cunts who don't actually have an argument, just emotional bullshit manipulation and the threat of using a buzzword like "racist" against you. Nobody respects you for it, so there's no point. It doesn't fix the issues, so there's no point. It will make things worse, so it's a sin to not stand up and speak your mind.
Some of it is people going along with the agenda but a good amount is people just not having the strength to say "No".
wish we could get the government to change just by being whiny pathetic cunts like brown people, guess that would be unbecoming of us though
It would be unbecoming but it also just wouldn't work, because the we're not playing on the same board.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

indeed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.85 MB, 1920x1080)

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Yeah, something about him and the Spectator magazine that I'm not up to date on tbh.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

ywn get a lass in cat pose and stick your willy in

Attached: crying-wojak.png (46.98 KB, 650x773)

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

This is a good post lad, it reminded me of something I see almost everytime I turn on the BBC which pisses me off to no end, the latest example of which was a female student in secondary school had attempted to kill herself and only stopped due to the intervention of a teacher. This led to her pushing the government into set up public funding for 'mental health' support for children in schools. I'm sure countless millions will be spent on purchasing councillors to dope kinds up with anti-depressants and psychologise them, all fueled by higher and higher taxation. She was lauded as a hero by her school faculty and travelled around the country pursuing this goal.

How about no? How about we don't enact more pointless government programs that don't fucking do anything? How about the responsibility for your mental health rest on yourself and your family and not a random person who is meant to educate you and not be your own personal guardian? How about instead of hiring more therapists to treat the symptoms all paid for by stealing wealth from hard working people we look at the core reasons why people are depressed and suicidal in society and try to build nicer places to live, with higher wages, more stable families, security and stability, people who feel like they have a purpose, people who feel like they have a community and feel like they have a future?

Fucking hate all of this bureaucratic autism we have in this country now. All of these overpaid useless cunts whose job is to actively help fuck up the country.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

This is what happened to me about two hours ago tbh.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Really good position to cut their head off with a sword tbh

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (21.35 KB, 480x360)

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Put the flag back on chug.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

Stop lying lad smh

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

you mean steiner? why was he even banned is the lion king some epic mene?

James Myers
James Myers

Benefits of marriage lad.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

steiner pretending not to be steiner

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

married lads on Zig Forums

Attached: lies.gif (345.53 KB, 352x240)

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

kek

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

No need to hide lad. Also that's a rather depressing pic if real, looks like its forelegs are eaten away by some disease and it's forced to walk on 2 legs to avoid the pain, smh.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

As I said above, the establishment support these cunts. It's the scoobydoos who are, as ever, the root of basically all problems.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

I wish I was a doggoman then mummy anneka would let me snout her gusset

Attached: mummy-anneka.jpg (107.02 KB, 1024x1023)

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Marriage and children is what all lads on Zig Forums should aspire to.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

a very underrated post

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews

Attached: snapshot.jpg (113.02 KB, 854x480)

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

HARDtalk

Attached: Phil-Mitchell-Jacket[1].jpg (530.25 KB, 898x1342)

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Good post lad, agree with what you say. Sorry I've not much to reply with, I'm completely fucked from getting up early and working manual labour all week plus I've had a few pints too.

God save all here.
Aye true I know lad. The vocal minority are aided and abetted, in fact literally created by the establishment as both a battering ram and a bulwark that they amplify or turn a blind eye to depending on the expediency of the situation. The point I'm making is that though they do have so much power it is essentially only transitory and illusory, and more importantly granted to them by the general populace. They're not more powerful than enough people simply saying no, enough is enough.

Owen Long
Owen Long

Yee it happens, pretty sure that image is fake though, the bone structure isn't correct for a woof.

Attached: deer.jpg (109.74 KB, 540x960)

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/1083519714431627264

OOF spicy

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Good post lad, agree with what you say. Sorry I've not much to reply with, I'm completely fucked from getting up early and working manual labour all week plus I've had a few pints too.
Bloody hell you must be knackered tbh I'm knackered and I got up late and had a nap today.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Do you have any experience with Nest thermostat? I need a new thermostat and this could be an option.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (80.9 KB, 200x200)

Jace Price
Jace Price

pozboy trending
twitter.com/search?q="Owen Jones"&src=tren

Attached: owen-jones.jpg (14.78 KB, 322x322)

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

When your 23andme comes back and it's 20% ashkenazi.

William Gray
William Gray

toplel

Carson Green
Carson Green

Hope it's fake, poor buggers. Nature is a harsh cunt.
Getting up at 7ish whilst still daftly going to bed at 3am and then blitzing it through the day getting scratched and bruised, lifting, cutting, nailing and whatever the fuck is needed to be done right after being a slovenly mess over Chrimbo is a pretty harsh shock to the system tbh. Though in a way feels good to tire the muscles, and the lads I'm working with are pretty sound so I'm not really complaining too much. Rather be doing this than nowt at the moment tbh until I figure out my ingenious cash making scheme where I just sit back and watch the money roll in, which is definitely going to happen any day now.

William Brown
William Brown

Just get a rent house in Barnsley

Angel Long
Angel Long

The people defending him just reek of insincerity and partisan loyalty, there's zero objective thinking and simply loyalty to the cause no matter what happens. Speaking of I find it both amusing and annoying how 90% of the #FBPE crowd come across like paid shills or literal bots more than any Brexit lads ever have, whilst accusing everyone who disagrees with them as being shills or bots for Putin.
Speaking from experience lad ;?
wdymbt

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

tbh just cheer yourself up knowing that one day you'll get to bounce their heads off the pavement

Xavier White
Xavier White

why must they cuck

Attached: cuck.png (15.9 KB, 649x113)

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

BARNSLEY MENTIONED
also bit late but someone brought it up earlier
WAKEY MENTIONED

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

the northern powerhouse is growing in influence

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

this guy gives plenty of good advice, but unfortunately he's a racemixer

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

No lad I've shown my pure aryan 23andme before.

Attached: Imwhitehonest.PNG (93.7 KB, 1261x759)

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Attached: John-Crysostom---angry.jpg (151.18 KB, 1023x815)

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

still whiter than yanks

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

(((they))) didn't insert ashkenazi for laughs

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

"let me tell you about my heritage"

Attached: mutt-house.jpg (224.72 KB, 900x1200)

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

he's already such a mutt that there's little to no point

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

*sores your eye*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (482.57 KB, 800x450)

Angel White
Angel White

My grandfather came from a town with a 60% scoobydooish population as well.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Attached: aBbk.jpg (57.16 KB, 750x718)

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

be a property tycoon
marry a wog
What was this guy thinking?

Attached: videoplayback.jpg (143.29 KB, 1280x720)

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

start a new factorio save
learn there's going to be an update this month
smdh

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

not even close to the worst

Attached: zillow-rockwall-tx-mcmansion[1].jpg (61.28 KB, 500x375)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (145.93 KB, 560x398)

William Powell
William Powell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (72.69 KB, 224x225)

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

black people have a long track record of being property

Attached: 1547143129186.jpg (47.25 KB, 720x720)

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Attached: 144630936003146.jpg (222.63 KB, 999x1000)

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.22 MB, 1500x1000)

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

4 bags of salt and vinegar and some wine gums for supper

Attached: 90445cdb760ecf7f72522b66c23c3d7ac6339d98a6326d539450716eacb6252b.png (132.04 KB, 737x758)

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Hwicce is what happens when extremist localism understands the need for temporary alliance against evil supracounty kingdoms

He was probably dutch

I'm eating a bag of hemp seeds and dried jalapenos tbh
Tastes like spicy dirt

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Tiramisu icecream tbh

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

why are you eating them lad bit of a stupid question i know
not viennetta

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

In the 16th century, the Wild Steppes in Russia were exposed to the Tatars. During the wars, Crimean Tatars (supported by the Turkish army) invaded central Russia, devastated Ryazan, burned Moscow, and took 150,000 Russians as captives. However, the next year the Tatars were defeated in the Battle of Molodi. Despite the defeat, the Tartar raids continued. As a result, the Crimean Khanate was invaded several times, conquered in late 18th century. The Tatars eventually lost their influence in the over the regions.

tfw
f*ck isis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.48 MB, 2029x1249)

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

I'm broke and this was the only thing in the cupboard at work
I think it's one of the vegan girls things

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Tatars are the main reason organised Cossacks became a thing tbh, LOCAL defence for LOCAL people.

Attached: 22.-Kozak-z-golovoju-tatarina.jpg (75.06 KB, 800x580)

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

emelyan pugachev did nothing wrong

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Is that the guy who smashed those ugly princesses skulls in?

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

no its a cossack u nonce

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

you're the nonce

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Attached: ethel-6.jpg (14.91 KB, 236x377)

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Pugachev was daftyism gone wrong since it actively fucked over the people he was trying to help in both the short and long run.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

why do people think I am steiner?

David Walker
David Walker

also why is pumbaa youtube videos illegal ?

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Interesting trips you got there, miss ethel.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Would I be a faggot to fuck miss ethel in the arse?

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

yeah thats disgusting lad you want to eat her shites?

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

What if she licks me off afterwards?

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

no more robot dog videos.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

that one was ASMR if you had 'ed phones lad

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

I miss him

Attached: nick-fuentes.jpg (33.84 KB, 400x400)

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

is that the guy who licks your shites?

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

stop acting up for attention

Attached: mummy-gretchen-tells-you-off.jpg (53.55 KB, 1280x720)

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Steiner trying to be english episode again
Would be much more convincing if you started saying erin go bragh lad

Attached: steiner.jpg (25.17 KB, 286x410)

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

shite licking nonces ITT rn

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

im not steiner tbf

Attached: a3326a21bb46dcc0608e5155a9fb47312dc8a2d86d814ace0f09cb859fef99fd.png (47.36 KB, 231x232)

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Attached: 1918-Jurovszkij-(Yakov-Yurovsky)--Yekaterinburg.jpg (640.9 KB, 1448x1690)

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

Attached: b5bdd9d8f9097403f65b09d61dce09bf2d60c11f2d82d08f6e86e836e4ab921c.jpg (90.45 KB, 663x485)

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Tfw Tatiana didn't become empress and gas the commies epic style

Attached: fc8475011b910b795f97e2a776e53134a18b3c4f3cd2b72dc01c9d503c14e0c6.jpg (4.59 KB, 219x138)

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

okay maybe I am

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Attached: 1545891558086.jpg (78.78 KB, 768x960)

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

GAYmer

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

lad, we're ALL steiner.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

*bullies the steiners*

Attached: steinersnightmare.jpg (71.45 KB, 800x600)

James Peterson
James Peterson

He was on some programme about landlords and tenants, called something like "the day the landlord moved in". Landlords and tenants swap home for a week or something

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

theguardian.com/sport/2019/jan/11/tearful-andy-murray-to-retire-after-2019-wimbledon-australian-open
sad tbh

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Attached: soph.jpg (95.98 KB, 1280x720)

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Dr Nasim Tahir
He did it on purpose. I remember some schizo poster referring to the ethic NHS doctors purposely flubbing white surgeries/checkups because of natural race bias/hate.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Good morning, Graham.

Attached: DeviousFeels.gif (838.95 KB, 261x271)

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Mornin' lads

Attached: ss-(2017-07-15-at-02.16.41).jpg (129.16 KB, 479x858)

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

that rush of existential dread when you wake up hours before your alarm

Attached: 0c822b4b459efedc622136a127b17085baaea765151422cd25072cbdc31557ad.jpeg (41.29 KB, 579x960)

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

East Anglians are the most powerful race on Earth

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

been banned from 4channel.org

William Torres
William Torres

Can we start redpilling mumsnet again? They're surprisingly receptive.
mumsnet.com/Talk/local/3470341-Brit-pol-2-Synthesis-Edition

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

Chomsky
aunty semitic
Okay

Attached: 1544310430510.jpg (26.42 KB, 350x291)

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

kino tbh lads

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

we need a political boxing show tbh wanted some actual fighting with that title

Cooper James
Cooper James

Would pay good money to watch someone beat the shit out of Owen Jones in Minecraft

Attached: 1494439239228.jpg (48.68 KB, 478x578)

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Mornin' lads

Attached: 1545400031879.jpg (587.4 KB, 1680x2520)

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Pretty sure that's in Constantinople lads
A thirst for culture whilst holding the internal opinion that your own culture is somehow problematic.
tbh I think the majority know this but are afraid of the consequences of admitting it.
Uploads your temperature data to gchg so they know when you're in
I refuse to get a smart meter. I'd rather have a nice British working lad come to try and read my meter once a month, yet consistently fail due to my full time job and their insistence on coming between nine and five on a weekday.

Attached: 1512729291869.jpg (629.06 KB, 2500x1870)

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

FRESH OWEN

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Attached: smug-owen.PNG (703.12 KB, 738x628)

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

They're easy to fit, it's really depends on what you want out of the thermostat. The only real feature it has over a traditional system is that you can use an app to control the system and the thermostat transmitter needs to be permanently connected to the WiFi.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

tfw your isp goes down and you're left without heating
On more serious note, it's inevitable that we're going to be hit by a solar flare, knocking out all digital communications at some point in the next 100 years. We're building our houses on sand.

Attached: sad-peter.png (112.22 KB, 470x452)

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

You can still use them manually but you lose all the function you've payed the extra 150 quid for if it doesn't connect to the Wifi. On a side note I'd just go back to running a home on candle light and the heating on thermodynamics if all the elecy went out.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

fuck off newfag nobody cares

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

muh jo cox
kek every time

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

£150 for an app that does what a thermostat does already

Attached: Frankie-MacDonald.jpeg (21.31 KB, 400x400)

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

when someone disagrees with you

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (58.17 KB, 192x178)

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Yeah the idea is you can set it anywhere from your phone, boomers love it.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

paying for the ability to heat your home when no one is there

I've never really understood it

Attached: index.png (8.07 KB, 213x237)

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

tfw never knew Monarch was a 50 year old frog
French author, 50, who claims women over 50 are 'too old to love' now reveals he 'cannot stand' dating WHITE women - branding them 'pretentious' and 'focused on themselves'
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6576637/French-author-Yann-Moix-claims-stand-white-women.html
French author Yann Moix, 50, claimed women over 50 are 'too old to love'
He's revealed he 'can't stand' dating white women because they're 'pretentious'
The TV presenter also refused to apologise for his comments around age
Said he prefers dating Asian women because they offer a link to 'another cosmos'
The French author who claimed women over 50 are too old to love has courted further controversy by revealing he 'cannot stand' dating white women.
Yann Moix, a TV presenter and prize-winning writer, made headlines this week after he claimed it is 'not possible' to love a woman his own age and that he prefers 'younger women's bodies'.
'White western women tire me, they wear me out,' he said. 'They make my hair stand on end. I cannot stand them.
'I am not criticising their exterior intellectual and professional legitimacy or that of being a mother.
'I am saying that in the intimacy of a relationship they don’t bring me anything. I stopped going out with them a long time ago.'
NOTHING. THEY BRING ME NOTHING
'Come on now, let’s not exaggerate. That's [over 50] is not possible … too, too old,' he told the magazine.
'The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all.'
The author was quickly criticised on social media, with some branding him 'pathetic', 'tacky' and 'a jerk'.
Speaking to The Times, Moix explained he made the comments after being questioned on his inability to find a stable relationship and his lack of desire to start a family.
After dismissing relationships with 'pretentious' white women , Moix said he was more attracted to Asian women because they offer an 'extraordinary' link with 'another cosmos'.

Poo in loo thots who think they're white and ever in the game hate him

lol

Attached: pooinloo-thot.jpg (33.57 KB, 634x285)

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

called preheating lad. so it's toasty when you get home

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

tfw lost at least 3st

Attached: 1493934418790.png (9.61 KB, 406x401)

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

I'm over the moon tbh. sick of seeing his scrawny mother popping up on tv shows like she has something to contribute.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Police chief Romeo Bettini said that officers would have acted in the same way if someone had shouted obscenities in a public space. He also stressed that “it is completely wrong to say this phrase [Allahu Akbar] is forbidden in Schaffhausen.”
Orhan E. for his part claimed that he did nothing wrong, saying that he decided to go public with his story because he had heard of a similar incident from December. Back then, a border guard allegedly punched a young man who had said “Allahu Akbar.”
“I was born here [in Switzerland] and have never experienced anything like this,” Orhan E. said.
Just because terrorists misuse these two words doesn’t mean I have bad intentions when I say them.
The incident has sparked a Zurich anti-racism group to file a criminal complaint against Schaffhausen’s police department, The Local writes.
The picturesque town may be justifiably skittish when it comes to potential acts of violence: In 2017, Schaffhausen was the target of a chainsaw-wielding attacker who injured two people in a rampage.
rt.com/news/448542-swiss-fine-allahu-akbar/
Send him back to Turkey Switzerland

Attached: allahuAkbar-my-friend.PNG (453.96 KB, 656x479)

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

makes sense tbh. Assuming Mum's talk to their children.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

the misogyny

Attached: the-misogyny.PNG (309.63 KB, 449x395)

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Elvis wd have been 84 on Tuesday. What a legacy, tbh.

Attached: iu.jpg (32.22 KB, 423x594)

Joseph James
Joseph James

Owen posting

Attached: Shooting-the-Stechkin-How-Does-It-Measure-Up.mp4 (507.47 KB, 1280x720)

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

would
Sheeple wake up

Attached: Elvis-at-Graceland[1].jpg (56.06 KB, 1280x720)

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

tbh have yet to see an argument for staying in the eu that isn't materialistic, consumerist empty experiences. it's just muh erasmus muh polish waifu muh french wine, fuck off

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

The golden era of British comedy.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Attached: apple.jpg (145.54 KB, 900x789)

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

(((Lee Nelson)))

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

mocking of working class
baste hehe

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

ywn put al murray in a human zoo

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Not even close lad

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

(1)
lee nelson is a state actor tbh, are we forgetting his handing may a p45 thing

Adam Green
Adam Green

one day he will put into a blender

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

My boilers have always had some sort of inbuilt timer, and I'm a poorfag.

Attached: 1509402382511.jpg (38.83 KB, 403x403)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Can't wait tbh.
will miss you lads

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

Owen's twitter lel

Attached: owen-neil-3.PNG (387.69 KB, 649x538)
Attached: owen-neil-2.PNG (373 KB, 661x549)
Attached: Owen-neil.PNG (76.13 KB, 648x316)
Attached: owen-spectator.PNG (75.99 KB, 654x347)
Attached: owen-neil-1.PNG (50.18 KB, 664x449)

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Attached: owen-ree.PNG (34.34 KB, 657x298)
Attached: go-to-bed-owen.PNG (22.93 KB, 657x216)

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

How dare he bully Westie like this

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Attached: evolution.jpeg (267.64 KB, 874x1199)

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Attached: DwenQ9cXgAE1a4-.jpg (184.82 KB, 675x1200)

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

rent boi
kek

Attached: rent-boi.PNG (399.91 KB, 652x651)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

context?

Attached: 1485808811551.png (252.21 KB, 838x959)

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6573603/Peaky-Blinders-season-five-Extras-period-costume-film-political-rally-scene-Stockport.html

Jason Long
Jason Long

Attached: DwehlJTXQAAy67W.jpg (155.2 KB, 923x1199)

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

yet a politics presenter as aligned to the left would not be tolerated

It's the fucking default position for them.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

kek what the fuck why have they made him like some Indian photoshop job

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Attached: Oswald.jpg (128.8 KB, 634x821)
Attached: 8322888-6573603-image-a-26-1547058179172.jpg (66.6 KB, 634x419)

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

HAIL MOHINDER!

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Osman Mohanty

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Mosley in Peaky Blinders is gonna be an utter shit show.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Course it is, with Brexit present they'll take the opportunity to slam him as much as possible and try to connect the two together.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Isn't that show about some gang? What the fuck does Mosley have to do with any of that?

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

French fishermen understand Brexit and agree the EU is a shitshow

Attached: frog-fishing-men.mp4 (6.5 MB, 320x180)

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

They're even using the same slogans as they use nowadays on the boards in the crowd

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

The time period, and I reckon they'll use it to attack Brexit.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Since most of the peaky blinders were scoobies I can already predict that it will be a cringe-worthy apologia for bands of yiddish thugs assaulting the blackshirts.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Cus the main protag joined Labour and became an MP for Small Heath.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Attached: Dwe9kooWoAY-EYS.jpg (44.28 KB, 600x414)
Attached: Dwe9lH4X0AIEWOY.jpg (46.66 KB, 890x470)

James Cox
James Cox

Not going well is it C4?

Attached: C4.MP4 (5.05 MB, 720x720)

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Were they?

John Williams
John Williams

C4 thinking most young people would be remainers…
Jon Snow's face

toplel

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Yes. Its never mentioned but almost all historical organised crime in this country was taig or yid controlled.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Thought the Peaky Blinders were more likely to be taigs

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

I do love how Remain propaganda has only affected Remainers, they only fooled themselves.

Attached: a2c0c66d84e0266ab8c5b2612927bc3bdf5f657a5050e84b38e2e2f1eaaaced7.jpg (33.46 KB, 588x356)

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

I think you might be right actually. I had them confused with London-based gangsters which were largely scooby.

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Four mothers win High Court case over Universal Credit payment calculations
news.sky.com/story/four-mothers-win-high-court-case-over-universal-credit-payment-calculations-11604381
The women argued that a "fundamental problem" with Universal Credit means their monthly payments vary "enormously" and they end up out of pocket.
Lawyers for Danielle Johnson, Claire Woods, Erin Barrett and Katie Stewart said the problem is likely to affect "tens of thousands of people" claiming under the scheme.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

firefox pocket promoting cheddarman in year-end article ffs

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

i'm better off with my Ouija board, which I don't have, than reading the stupid shit they put in the news

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

I'm surprised they are still going through with it when it was already called out to be bollocks tbh
Then again they are thick as pigshit.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

The lifesaving food 90% aren’t eating enough of
bbc.co.uk/news/health-46827426
Fibre - it's not the sexiest thing in the world but a major study has been investigating how much fibre we really need to be eating and found there are huge health benefits.

based
might stop eating weetabix and start eating oats instead I love oats and they have like triple the fibre

William Harris
William Harris

that sagely nod

Attached: 1387056416101.png (193.61 KB, 815x527)

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

tfw no oats

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.36 MB, 900x802)

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

pocket
You mean you didn't disable it the moment it was implemented? Next you'll be saying you don't use an ad-blocker.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

have some of my oats brother. i dont have much but we can share

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.66 MB, 2048x1053)

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Oswald Mosley was MP of Harrow from 1918 untl 1924. You know what to do
YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

oats = big gains
mix with honey, nuts and raisins for a morning masterpiece

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Lad I'm Ruislip
Also Harrow is fucking gone mate, unless you're up by the school it's ethnics basically fucking everywhere

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Packed house for Abbos speech

Attached: flab-bot.MP4 (10.68 MB, 1280x720)

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

nuke parliament tbh

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

*in Supreme Ruler 2

Attached: supremegenocide2.webm (6.74 MB, 1280x720)

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

when your scoobydooing goes TOO far

Attached: brexit-hunt.PNG (179.41 KB, 712x1488)

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

teeheehee
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1083721963573522432

Attached: Owen-will-be-dealt-with.PNG (49.94 KB, 661x345)

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

wew

Attached: waterboardnigger.PNG (232.17 KB, 390x348)

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Attached: CIEoqGD9X-uI--Uz-sdDPYHQ-cLQF-0iU3dfBbQCh5I[1].jpg (109.52 KB, 684x1024)

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

tfw no castle

Attached: Corvin-Castle,-Romania.jpg (399.59 KB, 1563x1042)

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

tbh this reminds me of some post I saw on halfchan years and years back about some bloke exploring the dark web and stumbling on a site where shitskins traded videos of them raping women
traumatising stuff tbh and most normies are just totally blind to the depravity of nonwhites. they really do believe the 'skin deep' meem

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

swerve, nobleman

Attached: peasant.jpg (68.35 KB, 550x513)

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

tfw no Old Sarum

Attached: Old-Sarum-Model-from-West.jpg (285.93 KB, 1200x654)

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

feudalism is truly the most beautiful form of government mankind has ever produced

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Attached: -co-(1).jpg (87.27 KB, 600x399)
Attached: -co-(2).jpg (100.49 KB, 640x426)
Attached: -co-(3).jpg (57.54 KB, 468x604)
Attached: -co-(4).jpg (57.23 KB, 640x426)

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

this is my swamp

Attached: shire.webm (1.98 MB, 854x480)

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

tfw no medieval london
comfy/10
put it on a river with a mill wheel and thats my dream gaff

Attached: medieval-london.jpg (613.84 KB, 1439x1078)

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

on a river with a mill wheel
kino taste

cathedral the largest building
as it should be tbh tbh

Attached: comfy.png (2.83 MB, 1522x804)

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Nuremberg chronicle has some great contemporary woodcuts of medieval cities, it's from 1493.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.98 MB, 1961x875)

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

a lot of churches, or at least spires

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

h o l y s h i t the lack of self-awareness

Attached: kvWBt4DdKvfbqTBm.mp4 (845.85 KB, 632x346)

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Attached: 1546683279140.jpg (41.11 KB, 768x1024)

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Must be a sport in india
thesun.co.uk/news/8167569/nurse-pulled-baby-head-off-birth-womb-body-jaisalmer/

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Attached: Indian-national-sport.PNG (157.65 KB, 401x338)

William Bell
William Bell

duterte calls on catholic church to allow priests boyfriends, says 'most are gay anyway'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6580715/Rodrigo-Duterte-calls-Catholic-Church-allow-useless-priests-boyfriends.html
Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte has called on the Catholic Church to allow priests to have boyfriends.
In a shocking speech given at a groundbreaking ceremony for a school near the capital Manila on Friday Duterte claimed 'most priests are gay' as he doubled down on a previous claim that 'almost 90 per cent' of the clergy are homosexuals.
'Only I can say bishops are sons of b*s, damn you. That is true. Most of them are gay,' he said.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (418.38 KB, 634x451)

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

he looks like an ork

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

The book was made by monks so they likely made sure all the churches were in while the houses were filler, I'd imagine it was more spread out than that. Either way tbh the church was a massive part of day to day life so it's not surprising.

kek

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

This lad has got some banter tbh

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Top gay tells snowflakes to fuck off
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8168363/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-slams-snowflakes-pc/

David Lopez
David Lopez

"sir your toxic masc-"
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

can you smell…

Jack Green
Jack Green

Attached: dorsetfools.webm (793.87 KB, 960x540)

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

telling them to "fuck off" is the best approach
in other news water is wet

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

get that flag off

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

can you smell…

Attached: sniff-nujak.jpg (51.75 KB, 750x1000)

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

reported

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Bezos' slag
HUGE AMAZON PACKAGE Jeff Bezos sent X-rated photos of his ‘big’ willy to Lauren Sanchez and told her ‘I won’t be gentle’, mag claims
thesun.co.uk/news/8171738/jeff-bezos-sent-x-rated-photos-of-his-big-willy-to-lauren-sanchez-and-told-her-i-wont-be-gentle-mag-claims/

#Gayniggerhoverfist

Attached: hss.PNG (1.32 MB, 790x1188)
Attached: hsss.PNG (764.64 KB, 790x621)
Attached: teh-gay-tbh-lads.PNG (103.52 KB, 322x411)
Attached: coal-digger.PNG (740.66 KB, 827x762)

Carter James
Carter James

I find it interesting how national leaders sometimes seem to exemplify their nations character or essence. He's like the quintessential filipino in his looks and personality.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (836.44 KB, 716x960)

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

we're buggered then

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

take the dress off

Attached: how-to-be-a-man.PNG (141.16 KB, 1111x299)

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

sometimes

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Guess cause we have a class system and oligarchy our leaders aren't really connected to the common man anymore.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

It's been like that since 1066 lad

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

smh

Attached: Hastings-Feels.png (1.62 MB, 1200x854)

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Ic lufie hiere

Attached: 3428362119-89920fa8fb.jpg (88.91 KB, 400x380)

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

I dunno why he's still pretending to be someone else, he got unbanned like 12 hours ago.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

not steiner tbf

David Murphy
David Murphy

just kidding I actually was steiner the whole time

Attached: 1404349321948.jpg (26.29 KB, 640x480)

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Attached: cringe-bloke-cliffs-of-dover.png (407.88 KB, 520x534)

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

admitting to ban dodging

Attached: DwePhBEUwAAfAvQ.jpg (19.31 KB, 294x400)

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Attached: 23076347-2067244373562016-8411969241950978048-n.mp4 (542.13 KB, 224x400)

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Attached: no-snap.png (428.04 KB, 613x531)

Cameron King
Cameron King

fuckin nonce

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Attached: 1518591588738.png (54.67 KB, 480x406)

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Checked. I load it up with Infowars crap and then use the TTS. The purpose is obviously to, in a way, have the both of them host what they deplatform.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Deano space program doing test flights for sub orbital hops from gazza's back yard to Ibiza in 69 minutes

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

(the TTS is Amazon's)

William Clark
William Clark

Attached: Steiner-gets-caught.png (529.05 KB, 994x1200)

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

thought as much

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Attached: women-pain.PNG (47.96 KB, 396x172)

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Attached: lol-owen.PNG (256.39 KB, 651x647)
Attached: owens-balloon.jpg (41.62 KB, 500x500)

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

it would be cool watch people smash owens brains out with hammers in minecraft

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

raising this thing
smh

Attached: wtf.mp4 (553.73 KB, 224x400)

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

these leftists
bet she doesn't even know what internationalism or globalisation are, in fact I'll guarantee it

Attached: pip-squeak.PNG (66.67 KB, 483x503)

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

makes you wonder at what point the degeneracy becomes unstoppable by the parents

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

yop kek
lucky his old man hasn't made him eat his make up before batting him into a coma
TBH
Call me dad again nonce and see what happens

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Attached: 24da395b42927298baa300ba0f34737f39c7b608a7bbb760ae671ab61b6df14c.jpg (363.82 KB, 1080x1150)
Attached: IMG-20190106-225557.jpg (23.89 KB, 645x773)

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

zoomers
sorry I would take that thing out in the woods and have him go take a photoshoot in the treeline then use my 870 to end the shame

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Why fix what ain't broke son?
SO I CAN WEAR A FUCKING DRESS DAD!
t.Westie

Dominic White
Dominic White

why was he filming while driving smh

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

blimpf is going to get a 3rd judge pick
smh he can't keep getting away with it

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

It's such a fucking retarded fallacy.
people find out that doing something stops something bad happening
washing with soap prevents infection
becomes tradition to wash regularly
everyone washes with soap, disease rate drops
fast forward a few generations, the disease is almost non-existent, washing with soap is just tradition so no-one knows why they still do it
big-brained intellectual decides to stop using soap to break away from tradition
gets the disease and dies

Attached: DYGvbT1W0AAoa49.jpg (39.14 KB, 657x539)

Julian James
Julian James

nigger btfo

Attached: femi-.PNG (669.11 KB, 716x1298)

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Fucking despise this moron

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

this tbh
We've eradicated tb
Cool, lets import millions of people from countries where it's rife!
THIS IS PROGRESS

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

I like him tbh as their side keeps wheeling out this complete fucking retard as their idea of an intellectual. He reflects how fucking retarded they are.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

did the camera caught me
gets thousands in shekels from the EU and God knows who else

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

"tradishun ish backwudsh and bad!"

Attached: DaBAJlaX0AEJgaW.jpg (13.13 KB, 720x539)

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

tbh they're just shooting themselves in the foot and that's why massive efforts are underway to wheel out retards from the right - or spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) as Joe would say
I swear that spy cunt - BEARING IN MIND THE FOOTAGE OWEN SEEMED TO HAVE FOR HIS LITTLE FILM LAST NIGHT - was from

Attached: spies-.MP4 (8.7 MB, 854x480)

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Breyer is 80 :-)

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Exactly, their side is fucking up so badly that the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) are on overdrive to smear us lot.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

haha
Snow lying again

Attached: Snow's-lips-move.MP4 (1.45 MB, 1280x720)

William Phillips
William Phillips

quick fresh

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

why was he filming while driving smh

You don't know do you?

Attached: 1457893731343.webm (1.12 MB, 1280x720)

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

breathing oxygen is an appeal to tradition

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Mum's can be a force of nature
How did it turn out to be bollocks lad?
Obvious paid beard

Attached: 4d9d5b43f2b68ee402c1a8a9cd65f993154443a39f4d88173b3067a29b173915.png (614.93 KB, 634x632)

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

that was a scoobydoo tbf

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit