I pissed off anonymous how do I protect myself?

I pissed off anonymous how do I protect myself?

Attached: fuckers.jpg (455x462, 61.01K)

What the fuck is going on in the image?

how do they produce that kind of pages?

go look at the source of any social media botnet page

no????????????????

looks like intentional bloat to me desu

they're obfuscating the word "Sponsored", probably to circumvent adblockers

this is what proprietary html / javascript looks like
this html is not respecting your freedoms

this is clearly not what the original source is, this has been intentionally obfuscated

its probably also the reason for why those pages are so heavy. the browser has to parse all that garbage..

its not just that. they do this everywhere on the site for everything.

Attached: asdf.png (948x810, 101.8K)

Not really, the javascript is orders of magnitude slower

this is the reason mankind developed processors that can compute billions and billions of operations per second

to parse this garbage so people can read about darqueesha bitching about white people

the obfuscated bloated javascript is what is creating this garbage. not only does the browser have to parse this nonsense it has to generate it on the fly due to the react cancer

There is only one choice left to you to escape the dishonor of having to refuse a thousand pizzas: Time to get a friend to aid you, and cut your stomach.

Attached: 3C89E33500000578-0-image-a-32_1485448824079.jpg (962x773, 164.2K)

It's probably so no one can read that shit but maybe it's also 100% corporate garbage solution to apply spacing and other bullshit to individual letters.
Who knows. Zuckerburg is a kike.

I don't know which option is more horrifying.

it could also be both

Attached: 1386259855477.jpg (2048x1536, 867.2K)

This is probably it.
Stallman is a kike too and emacs sucks.

Some of those obfuscated elements aren't being displayed so they must be hidden. Blockers can't just delete those?

Lots of folks get doxxed. You get harassed for a bit by some kiwifarms retards, and then they forget about it. That is unless you spaz out and make it obvious you're a good candidate to torture into a lolcow. If you start getting pizzas just tell the local chains to block any orders to your address, get proactive and do the same for anything else that delivers. Change your passwords as well. Take it in stride, your punishment will end soon enough, and learn a thing about opsec. Also if your door gets broken down probably safe to assume its SWAT so don't grab a knife or anything.

I've seen option 2 in the flesh coded by who else but Poojeet.

OP is a faggot. Buy a dark hoodie and hire a hitman from the real hitman network protip: it's actually on clearnet and not deep web

we has yuo

all yuor dayte iz belongz 2 ass

Set up a honeypot and use it collect 0day exploits.

Profit.

Attached: japanese-giant-hornet-teeth.jpg (1200x675, 71.98K)

What did you do?