What would RMS be doing if he was born in the year 1992?

What would RMS be doing if he was born in the year 1992?

Attached: mid_dsc00367.jpg (675x900, 165.54K)

Wait what the fuck, is that a ThinkPad T20? Never knew RMS used one way back!

If he had been born in 1992, he would have raped girls like Coraline Ada Ehmke and got Me Too!

He would be sipping soy latte in starbucks and posting on twitter about fighting for social justice.
I think it's easy to predict what someone stands for just by looking at their physical appearance. If you ever watched a video of protest you can see that people on both sides have distinct physical features and after a while you generate sort of generic person model that has a pretty good accuracy of determining that person's views. If probability of certain actions or views is genetic then my statement about Stallman would probably be correct. I've never seen any studies about this, though. Closest thing I've seen is Chinese using neural networks to detect criminals based on facial features (+95% success rate).

all the alts and wings are the same. the only difference is that they have different opinions.

There is no if. If he was born in the year 1992, there would be no free and libre software. Would he create FSF? No. He would go killing cops and live like Kaczynski.

If I would believe what Zig Forumstards say, I would have to, as slav subhuman, kill myself.

Phrenology?

Copyright 2019 All Rights Reserved.if ( nigger == 1 ) { criminal = 1; }
neural network ((AI))
that will be 20 billion dollars

He'd probably be a woman by now

Perhaps a more interesting question would be what we would be doing now if he wasnt born until 1992.

I am in awe at the red-pilled hyperthinkers ITT. You guys are my idols, and one day I hope to join your ranks and become someone who the whole planet fears.

A Genius-level 26 year-old Stallman today... maybe worked at Google for a bit, as one of those "15%" who do all the work. RMS has a subversive streak to him (the Symbolics story..) and his MIT days were very anti-authoritarian (no passwords and other things that ruined communities..) so perhaps quits/pushed. Academic Computing is kind of dead, but perhaps a 'Connection Machine' type startup could attract him.

Cloning Windows 10

The wonderful Irony of RMS is that he's a commie kike subversive who doubtless thought he was working to save the world from what he imagined would be some future right-wing tyranny. Instead, by successfully setting the free software foundations for an open internet that has proved genuinely beyond any centralized control, he ensured the free spread of information which is bringing about the death of Jew World Order.

I'm sure he's still blissfully unaware, living as he does in his own little world, but when we finally gas the kikes for real, the SCADA system we build to control the ovens will run GNU/Linux.

But Slavs are Aryan.

You are dumb as fuck. How do you know genes that code such a behaviour are connected with appearance? Read about the law of independent assortment and basic genetics before posting such a bullshit. Brain, language and culture evolved, so not everything has to be written in genes. Blank brain just downloads data from the world - thats learning. If young stallman had been thaught proprietary software, killing etc. is good, he would have beleived it.

Yes of course, Hitler was aryan too.

Also shitty thread. What would happen, if $random_event in the $random_year

How do you know that they're not? My statements are just a hypothesis, not a theory. I don't think human brain is just simple blank data storage and processing device, we certainly don't have a complete image of how it works yet. What if one person has an higher average concentration and production of Oxycontin? Wouldn't that have an effect on their personality? What if this trait is genetic? How would Stallman react in that environment with high levels of that hormone? There are so many variables that govern function of the brain and I'm sure some of them are genetic.

Transitioning to a woman, and writing javascript.

They can be, but that's not a rule. I don't think it would be so accurate to judge people just by their appearance. Twins and clones generally are a good example, they often act differently, have different personalities, or even phenotype. Just give them different food, and it can cause one of them will be agressive.
It is a lot easier to look how people behave.

He's a math/logic genius. He would probably be working in a math or computing research facility or both.
RMS already said that if he did not have encountered the printer event and other small events he would just be a high average developer.

There is always events to encounter and he seems like the kind of guy that just have to do something about them.

Attached: thats a man baby [360p].webm (640x360, 813.69K)

Hitler said that Slavs were not Aryans and they were inferior to Aryans!

Human beings are not blank slates. There are two aspects, nature and nurture. We are programmed before our births but we also are learned from environments.

Hitler didn't know what Aryans even were. Germanics are not Aryan.