Removing printer micro dots

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Is there anyway to remove printer micro dots using modified firmware or physical hacks? It seems to me eventually they will crack down on political fliers by tracking down the sources.

Attached: printer.jpeg (115.69 KB, 2000x2000)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimeograph
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_duplicator
youtube.com/watch?v=uVIsbXzQOIU
youtu.be/c3aCPl6hsnI
web.archive.org/web/20180305181029/https://w2.eff.org/Privacy/printers/docucolor/
media.taricorp.net/p15-embar.pdf
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Printer_steganography.html
thingiverse.com/thing:8542/
cdn.thingiverse.com/assets/b4/c4/52/58/94/DIY_Inkjet_Printer.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tRfKdNxIOcQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_paper
corbettreport.com/stupid-conspiracy-theorists-chemicals-arent-turning-the-frogs-gay/
techterms.com/definition/upc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Article_Number_(EAN)
archive.fo/7ljET
archive.fo/6dmeU
archive.fo/ENqSw

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Use old school printing methods.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Build your own printer.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Use a stolen printer. Preferrably something stolen in another town.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

I thought Brother printers didn't had micro dots. Where they "persuaded" to change or am I stupid and imagining things in the first place?

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Swap printer parts with other people who have the same printer. Swap printers. Don't buy a printer with a credit card that has your name on it.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

What if you anonymously buy a printer in brick-and-mortar paying cash? How is the printer going to be associated with you?
Even if you buy one online where your identity is revealed to the seller (and possibly/probably to other parties more or less directly involved in the transaction), how are they going to track you? Do the microdots correspond to the units serial number, and will they make a record in a database where the printer serial number corresponds to your data?

David Hughes
David Hughes

could probably be used by the cops if they know who they are looking for. then they just have to get the printer from his home and verify that the thing was printed with it.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

Remember, the whole point about these dots is because the Secret Service required them for _color laser printers_ to prevent counterfeiting. Monochrome laser printers and inkjets don't have them.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

It must be coded on the hardware of the printer by default im guessing

So unless you know how to fix that is pretty much useless, but as anons say, buy a printer with cash and no warranty

But this arises the question, how much info do printers send home?
(((Always online))) stuff is just cancer, obvious measure is to avoid doing it

Attached: 80edc677351a8c3e89da84fe0faa15c313afdd6f3c8a2f8eb0c54372323c0c25.png (273.69 KB, 515x469)

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

Would old used dot matrix printers have these things?

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

I believe not all printers have the forensic features you're referring to. In particular. B&W only printers. It's mostly color printers that the Secret Service are concerned with, because of counterfeiting. But if you're still concerned about it:
This.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimeograph
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_duplicator
But this arises the question, how much info do printers send home?
This is a concern. Most (((modern printers))) are actually network-enabled computers that just happen to print.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

network-enabled computers that just happen to print.
Just don't configure a default gateway nor DNS server, just IP and subnet mask so it can communicate on the local subnet but not beyond.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Track the store the printer shipped to, then check their security cameras, assuming they're still on record.
I guess you could purchase a printer this way (far from your home) and wait a year.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

microdots aren't added by both the printer and the drivers
The only solution is to get an old-school classic era Mac and do your printing with an old-school Laserwriter.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

How to print fake dollars with color laser printer bought anonymously?
Where to get decent paper?
Other tips?

Monochrome laser printers and inkjets don't have them.
Do you have proofs?

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Think about it, at least with inkjets, the ink runs when it is wet. With monochrome laser printers, you would notice a lot more easily small black dots on white paper instead of small yellow ones.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Buy a LED printer, Brother has them.
If anything happens, just clean the LEDs and the job is done.
With Laser, this is a colossal pain in the ass and you often must get it repaired.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

How to print fake dollars with color laser printer bought anonymously?
If you literally mean dollar bills, I can't imagine that would be economical. The cost of ink + paper + electricity + wear on the printer would make it hard to come out ahead. Counterfeiting larger bills convincingly would be very difficult, as they contain numerous features to keep counterfeiters far more sophisticated than you from copying them. And even if you ran off a few sheets of convincing enough $20s or $50s (the largest bills that don't get much scrutiny) and managed to fool an inattentive shopkeeper or two, you'd undoubtedly be caught in short order. Basically as soon as the shopkeeper made his daily deposit and the bank discovered the fraudulent bills and alerted the Secret Service. Start lubing your shit chute and learning to accommodate cylindrical objects in your rectum now. U.S. Attorneys have something like a 96% conviction/guilty plea rate.
Where to get decent paper?
If you want convincing paper, you'd need to figure out the blend of fibers used in the real deal and get something similar. As I recall, it's some kind of cotton blend. Like the prison jumpsuit you'll be wearing in a few months.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

aren't some of the laser prints are LED Printers but never stated and the only way you can figure it out is by checking the insides

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Some are. LED printers aren't that common, but they exist.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

nigger tier answers to a rare Zig Forums thread
This is a worthy project.
No one suggesting we download the firmware and reverse engineer it. Play spot the JTAG

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (846.96 KB, 1200x1200)

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Do you have proofs?
No he doesn't because he's a nigger using nigger logic.
Think about it, at least with inkjets, the ink runs when it is wet. With monochrome laser printers, you would notice a lot more easily small black dots on white paper instead of small yellow ones
thinking they'd use noticeable dots with black ink
Nigger confirmed. Also you weren't in tech some time (years?) ago when we discussed and investigated this and found evidence for a different form of steganography in use with b&w printers. At the time we concluded all is botnet. Now things have become so bad for freedom of expression we have nothing to lose by jail-breaking printers en masse.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

JTAGulator
youtube.com/watch?v=uVIsbXzQOIU
His PCB design is shit, but it will get the job done. Open Source design if you don't want to cough up the green$ for it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.02 MB, 970x728)

Michael Long
Michael Long

You're using your freedom of expression right here right now but you can't print your freedom of expression with a printer?

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Doesn't know IOTBW posters were hunted like dogs for posting a non-racist fact.
fuck off nigger and go read the news.

Daniel James
Daniel James

everyone was still using these when i had a printer. havent had one after they changed to usb and network things

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpeg (28.87 KB, 543x386)

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

Those are still useful for making SBC hats

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

It wasn't hard to find them.
https://www.brother-usa.com/home/printers-fax/all-in-one#sort=%40fproductcatalogaverageoverallrating50817%20descending&f:_775FE7A1-ED87-453F-8529-6D547224CB15=[Color%20Laser%2FLED]

Here's a video.
youtu.be/c3aCPl6hsnI

Joseph James
Joseph James

Somewhat related, remember that greenish filter and low saturation of stuff produced by Japanese video/cameras?
Apparently every country has their very own 'filter' and is meant to crack down potential threat's location quickly. Even proprietary OSes shift the color profile a little bit depending on the country/TZ.
Some smartphone will even become more reddish when using the Chinese language, etc. It's kinda like Steg crypt.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

His PCB design is shit
Is this still a human endeavour? I figured computers would handle placement and routing.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

freedom of expression
Is this a joke?

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

do monchrome printers even have microdots? Itd be pretty hard to hide them unlike an ink one where they could use yellow ink. Also the reason they have them is to prevent counterfeit money cant really counterfeit money with a monochrome printer.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Not chip design, PCB. Single or small batch runs of PCBs you still do everything yourself gramps.

Is this a joke?
So you don't know that many countries in Europe imprison people for thinking the 'wrong opinions' ? Did you get early release from a life term or something?

do monchrome printers even have microdots?
Yes. I already stated that in They use some kind of encoded frequency shift. The edges of lines are warped, and it is not due to other factors - like paper fibres for example. There was a thread some time back where we went full autism on the issue. End result - we were not being paranoid enough.

William Thompson
William Thompson

you still do everything yourself
lol, no.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

You can use auto routing in limited local senes, but general optimized routing is an NP-complete problem, nigger.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

*sense.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

you still do everything yourself
lol, no.
Single or small batch runs of PCBs
was an important qualifier.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

I don't care what they do in Europe. I already told you the answer.
Use old school printing techniques if it's such a big deal.
What? You need 2400x2400 dpi for your shitty poster?

Zachary King
Zachary King

How long does it take for most places to cycle through security footage now that storage is so cheap? Or find a place selling used printers with no cameras. I think Goodwill still has stores without security cameras. Then there is the issue of printers having wireless capability. I suppose get one old enough it doesn't have it (getting ink may be more difficult) or one that you can physically remove the wireless capabilities. I wouldn't doubt if they can't track particular ink cartridges somehow either. Buying remanufactured ones from third parties would be both economical and likely more secure.

No, but they can match a particular document to a particular printer by comparing microscopic surface wear on the pins. Think of how firing pin indents from guns can be matched to particular casings. They have to actually get ahold of the printer first though.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

Use old school printing techniques
Or advance using Zig Forums and create anonymous printers.

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

How long does it take for most places to cycle through security footage now that storage is so cheap?
You can calculate this from the specs of the CCTV system, or just read the manuals if you're not so autistic. Two weeks normally

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

I wouldn't doubt if they can't track particular ink cartridges somehow either
Which is why you make your own ink or variant. It won't match anything they find, or you make, ever again.
The 'dinosaur fingerprint' method. ;^)

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Yeah. You are one big bad ass hacker, aren't you?
get some linoleum and carve a negative stencil
<DUDE! FUCKING HACK THAT PROPRIETARY SHIT!
Which is easier?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Which is easier?
Sorry, the board for niggers is down the hall and on the left. This is Zig Forums.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Stop being a nigger

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Fuck off faggot.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

faggot.
Correction for you nigger - the correct insult would be "faggots".
There's more than one user calling you a nigger. wasn't me, though is.

Yes we can use "old skool fly posting" methods, but we can also use intelligence to jailbreak hardware creating an in-house printing press using anonymous printers.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Fuck off faggot.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

just start reverse engineering the firmware of a printer then instead of shitposting.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

just start reverse engineering the firmware of a printer then instead of shitposting
why not both?

Since you didn't notice - I already started by posting the pdf earlier

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1012.27 KB, 1588x1091)

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Just use a black and white laser printer.
web.archive.org/web/20180305181029/https://w2.eff.org/Privacy/printers/docucolor/

Also don't get a smart "all in one" networked printer. Those printers have large internal storage because of the fax and scanner. The OS is also most likely pure botnet.

A dumb old HP LaserJet 5 similar vintage would what I would get since it would have no technical way to store documents and you could still get toner.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-17-at-5.14.39-PM.png (103.5 KB, 953x275)

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Just use a black and white laser printer.
read nigger.
do monchrome printers even have microdots?
Yes. I already stated that in (You)
we discussed and investigated this and found evidence for a different form of steganography in use with b&w printers.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

says they have botnet
<doesn't post proof of botnet
Kid. Stay in school.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

<doesn't post proof of botnet
being this new
Nigger, I'm not your grade school teacher. You woke up late to common knowledge so get an education by lurking two more years.
These new retard niggers are worse than the cuckchan cancer that turned up a few months back

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

Yep ill take your word over the EFF's.
Why don't you stop being dense and offer up some proof that there are markings on a B&W?
You wont because you can't.
And sorry Tyrone, but linking to your own posts in this thread doesn't count as proof. And the "It has been reported that monochrome printers and copiers from major manufacturers also include the markings" line in wikipedia with no source also doesn't count as proof.

Bonus questions
How will they trace a 2rd or 4th hand LaserJet 5 from 2005?
How would a printer that only has 4 to 32 megabytes of dynamic ram for storage keep track of what it prints past a power down?

I guess anons should just give up since there is no escaping them...right?

Attached: laserjet5series.jpg (42.12 KB, 600x600)

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

You wont because you can't.
No nigger. I don't give a fuck what you or the EFF say or think. A group of us anons proved it enough to ourselves in a thread some time back. There is a noticeable frequency encoding being used. The fact you are unable or unwilling to prove it to yourself and continue to beg for spoonfeeding shows you up for the lazy nigger you are.
If you doubt it, go find out for yourself. We already did & know because we ASKED THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION OURSELVES, and when we found THERE WAS NO ANSWER (this is where you are now) WE DID THE FUCKING WORK and ANSWERED IT OURSELVES. We have no need to carry your lazy ass. GO DO THE FUCKING WORK since you seem to know I "can't provide proof".
Next time, try not insulting people who know better than you before asking for their help, cunt.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

You're just making shit up.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

You're just making shit up.
I'm too lazy to answer my question after insulting you then asking to be spoonfed the answer
The fuck I care what you think. Stay dumb, nigger.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Lol. Giving up already?

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

back up your claims user
s-stop asking to be a-spoonfed!
doesn’t even have caps or an archive of the thread

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Screaming botnet at everything is good from an OPSEC perspective but that user is right, you have to provide evidence for your claims at some point.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

And even if you ran off a few sheets of convincing enough $20s or $50s (the largest bills that don't get much scrutiny) and managed to fool an inattentive shopkeeper or two, you'd undoubtedly be caught in short order. Basically as soon as the shopkeeper made his daily deposit and the bank discovered the fraudulent bills and alerted the Secret Service.
You can scam some niggers, buy drugs or machines, cars, while paying them this fake cash. Or buy stuff at shops but send some homeless people there, but make sure they don't look homeless, give them good looking clothes.

Use old school printing techniques if it's such a big deal.
What's that?

A group of us anons proved it enough to ourselves in a thread some time back. There is a noticeable frequency encoding being used.
if that's true, how many more botnets are hidden in other devices that we use?

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

What's that?
Depends on what you are trying to do.
There is moveable type, stencils, and you could even look into how xerography works. Do a websearch for "printing techniques" and go from there.
user has previous posted some examples here for late 19th early 20th century methods that will allows for graphics as well as text.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

Just publish your finding holy crap.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Fake news matey. It never happened.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Can confirm user is legit it was around the time of the IOTBW and It's my Borders posting IIRC. There was much more detail about color laser jets which is what I was interested in (pics related), but some anons looked into black and white laser printers and found their prints had wiggly lines, but the lines should have been perfectly straight in those bits which told them something was seeeriously fucky. Too tech for me but I learned enough to stop using my printer for public shitposting. legal only fed no bully plz*

Hey doode! Show us your printer's ID so we can believe (find) you!
Dooode do you sssseriously expect that user to dox himself? Kek! If he's one of the ones from back then they really knew their shit no j/k. Dude I don't even think you'd need a printer to do it. Even I can think of jewgling a good scan of a laser print online or look at one under a magnifying glass to prove it! I wasn't interested because I've only got a laser jet but there were about 2,3 of them in the thread looking into it, so he sounds like one of them.
They had some science paper about beating the marking system too, but that was for the color stuff though.

Attached: 20140303-negativeSpaceText.jpg (99.93 KB, 512x384)
Attached: M251nw(white).png (434.22 KB, 1420x897)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

color laser jets
*color ink jets
My bad there's a difference. Kek!

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Doode
sssseriously
Kek!
no j/k
Something about this poster fucking stinks.

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

HURR DURR /leftypol/ can't into LURKING MOAR

Fucking buy a $20 laptop and rip out its wifi card and solder its RJ45 port shut, connect a printer you bought locally (or a county away) on Craigslist and have a dedicated usb stick that does nothing but transfer files over, and once you copy the files onto the laptop for printing, completely format that drive on the laptop.

Done - completely airgapped untraceable printer. If you're a dumb enough gorilla nigger to buy a printer on amazon with your mom's credit card you have no business trying to do fucking anything political because you're going to get suicided in 10 minutes. If you don't know this shit already you are in way over your head as is - git gud and try again.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Something about this poster fucking stinks
Undoubtedly. It's a nigger like the others lurking in this thread.
Too tech for me but I
Nigger confirmed.
Although it is still correct in that I did post "some science paper" or in English parlance, a research paper regarding the micro dots and printer watermark obfuscation. Aside from the investigation, another pertinent document for lusers would be those attached.
-A yellow dot template for obfuscation
-A rudimentary procedure manual for its application
The discussion developed further to us querying if such methods were in use within b&w laser printers since the high contrast would negate the stealth aspects used with yellow dots in colour printers. We discovered sufficient evidence for our satisfaction that this was indeed the case because there was noticeably some form of frequency encoding on the letter forms, and which was invariant to the printer's settings. Whether anyone else wishes to prove this to their own satisfaction is their concern, not mine. I have no further time to waste on ingrates after I took the time to not only tell you it exists, but also explain what to look for.

Attached: YellowDotTemplate.png (2.28 MB, 10200x13200)

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Done - completely airgapped untraceable printer. If you're a dumb enough gorilla nigger to buy a printer on amazon with your mom's credit card you have no business trying to do fucking anything political because you're going to get suicided in 10 minutes.
nothing political - just want to print US Dollars to get rich fast

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Oh yea here's your proof. Took awhile to get it had to use blue leds to take pic.

Attached: 9b9a8e13275d902e5463cc5fa24099eb04d66d50a717df0ed5b4d6a6c9c34e0d.jpg (192.45 KB, 1100x460)

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

dude monochromes have micro dots
<show proof
[Too much autistic screeching later]
here, you can clearly see this color printer has micro dots
10/10 would bite on again

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

Oh yea here's your proof
That is not proof that monochrome laser printers use 'micro dots', though it is proof that color laserjets are printing microdots like inkjets do.
The signature I had mentioned is some kind of frequency transform on the edge of letters. Print from a black and white laser and magnify the edge of the letters to see what I was talking about. Some of us in the old thread tested for ourselves and saw this. The skeptical dumb niggers in this thread wish to stay dumb unless I decide to dox myself. They can stay dumb or find out for themselves like we did, I care not which.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Just print on thermal paper

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Are thermal printers botnet?

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

As I recall, it's some kind of cotton blend.
It appears I'll need a plantation, then, and an gaggle of pickaninnies.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

jesus fucking christ how do you think up this scary shit

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

shut up man ur gonna attract the nsa

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

red light + green light = yellow
using blue light
Nice trick.

John Allen
John Allen

T.NSA
The real trick is uploading a photo without doxxing yourself.

James Parker
James Parker

There's a simple solution to that: don't. I regularly see faggots posting self-congratulatory photos of whatever campaign they're involved in. If one honestly can't be involved in activism without receiving a pat on the head for participating, then he deserves to be de-anonymized.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Are you calling me nsa?
Are you saying you're nsa?
You need to be more direct when slinging Polish abbreviations around.
implying I upload photos taken with cameras
What?

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

I'm pretty sure this is more or less an adaptation from typewriters in the Soviet Union, so they didn't really come up with the concept.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Draw them with crayons.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

shut up man ur gonna attract the nsa
if you're breathing they're already monitoring you, so what difference does it make?

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Old school low-res dot-matrix printers don't have tracking dots.

Thermal printers don't have tracking dots either.

Imagine believing that. There have been instances of monochrome printers leaving tracking dots.

I'm actually surprised there isn't a program to track dot-free printers (I wonder if a printer directly from China meant for a Chinese consumer would have these dots).

Should be trivial to find out with any modern DSLR with a macro lens. Such a setup would be cheaper and better (assuming good lighting setup) than even a top-of-the-line high-dpi scanner.

media.taricorp.net/p15-embar.pdf
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Printer_steganography.html

I do wonder if printers sold in foreign countries by foreign brands have these dots?

Why don't you try printing a tiny dot in black and see if you notice it. Doubt you would. Forget about microdots, even a 3pt period is difficult to notice.

Microdots are just one of the ways to encode this info anyway. Plenty of other ways out there.

Like I said, the only completely safe printers are old-school low-res dot-matrix ones.

You joke but a basic inkjet printer isn't that difficult:
thingiverse.com/thing:8542/
cdn.thingiverse.com/assets/b4/c4/52/58/94/DIY_Inkjet_Printer.pdf
^The design of that is needlessly complex IMO. A text-only inkjet for A4/Letter should be far easier.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Old school printers don't need extra fingerprinting tech because they have individual quirks and imperfections similar to typewriters.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Why

are

you

doing

this?

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Monochrome doesn't have microdots. It's pretty easy to prove. I printed out a test page, then another page with text and pictures. I then used a jewler's loupe to look it the print out. Nothing showed up at all except the expected printing job.

As for inkjets, microdots are worthless because the ink is water soluble, meanting that the ink will smear on a humid day just from handling the print.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Monochrome doesn't have microdots.
The signature I had mentioned is some kind of frequency transform on the edge of letters. Print from a black and white laser and magnify the edge of the letters to see what I was talking about.
Imagine the time you'd have saved by reading the thread.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Imagine the time you'd have saved by reading the thread.
Are you a fucking moron?
I already explained this.
<Monochrome doesn't have microdots. It's pretty easy to prove. I printed out a test page, then another page with text and pictures. I then used a jewler's loupe to look it the print out. Nothing showed up at all except the expected printing job.
Now shut the fuck up.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Wow, the NSA is getting pissed.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

printers are among the most notorious pieces of hardware they constantly phone home and are one of the main attack vectors for industrial espionage.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Are you a fucking moron?
No, but you are. The discussion was not about monochrome printers having "microdots". This was already decided in the earlier thread I alluded to. The discussion was about the form of doxxing signature monochrome printers do have - a frequency transform on the letter forms. The fact you are a nigger means you failed to realize this by reading and comprehending the thread discourse.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

NSA agent being this buttmad

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Could the rotating mirror be wobbling slightly in different printers due to wear and manufacturer variances? Too bad there's not an archive of the old thread, would be interesting reading. Instead, it's lost like tears in the rain.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

You keep referencing some past thread but won't actually post your proof here.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Nigger, you are making shit up. There is no difference in the letters from the fonts used to make them.
<Monochrome doesn't have microdots. It's pretty easy to prove. I printed out a test page, then another page with text and pictures. I then used a jewler's loupe to look it the print out. Nothing showed up at all except the expected printing job.
How many times do I have to quote myself?

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Monochrome laser printers are mostly shitty plastic consumer crap. I am sure if you had a print out and compared it to other printouts you could find manufacturing defects and other subtle differences that set a specific printer apart from another printer just like you can with a type writer or dot matrix printer. And if you had the suspected printer you could match it up with a printout. The only problem with this is if your suspect replaces the toner cartage he replaces everything that actually lays the toner down on to the paper. So all those little defects will change just like changing the barrel of a gun.

I have yet to find any proof that there is strait up steganography like there is with color laser and BJ printers.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

How will the cops know the dots came from your printer? Do the dots decode to reveal your IP address or something?
Pretty sure the only way to match a printed page to a specific printer is to raid your home and confiscate your printer

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

It gives the serial number of your printer. You take the serial number to the manufacturer and subpoena the manufacturer to tell you where that shipment went with the warrant you got because you need to catch the terrorist publishing evil hate-facts. You track the shipment to the store it was sold at and review their sales records. Hey presto you find your thought-terrorist.
It's not unlike what they did in the commie countries of the past, where they could identify who published something by analyzing the font of the typewriter used, and they tracked all the typewriter sales to know which wrong-thinkers had which threatwriter.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

and they tracked all the typewriter sales
the manufacturer would be required to produce a printout prior to sale. This dox could then be used to match the printer, and easily find the thought-criminal

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

There's a easy way around this. Go to another nation/continent/state/city. Pay someone else you randomly found to go buy your printer for you. That way when the cops in their extreme autism to find you eventually get to the store and find the nigger that bought the printer for you, the nigger can't identify you.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

lol this site. i can't tell if i'm ashamed or proud from reading this shit. it reminds me of college bant of old.

Matthew James
Matthew James

youtube.com/watch?v=tRfKdNxIOcQ

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

bump

David Ross
David Ross

I assume that the dots are more "X and Y both came from the same printer" and less "X was printed with a printer that can be traced to John Doe in Detroit"

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

U.S. Attorneys have something like a 96% conviction/guilty plea rate.
Against men, yes.

Kangaroo court.

Why don't more men shoot it out with the police?
THERE IS _NOTHING_ a man would want to do that is legal in the US.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

I like racing cars on the race track and I like playing minecraft. Checkmate NSA.

Blake Young
Blake Young

Unless the store makes a record of the serial number of every printer they sell (highly unlikely), this would accomplish nothing. They wouldn't even have a way to narrow down the date of the sale.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

When are we gonna get laser printers that actually use lasers to burn text and images into the paper and ditch black paint forever?

Attached: 132146c116338cbc234559de65d3c21094b0558b55bfb4f61e45978c294d2559.png (146.07 KB, 1290x834)

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

never

Attached: 3.jpg (13.49 KB, 183x232)

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

the serial number could have some meaning too. instead of just being a bunch of random numbers it could contain the date it was made and who ordered that batch and possible other identifying things too.. sure that wont tell them that its exactly you who bought it but it helps. they could then go to the store and ask who bought that model of printer and maybe see you in the security cameras. the average nigger is not a tech user who knows how to not get caught so that kind of shit would usually work.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Never trust a printer made after the year 2001.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

just get one of those bakery thermal printers, they're pretty cool too

Attached: 1404820623168.jpg (12.15 KB, 200x200)

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

just get one of those bakery thermal printers
they're pretty cool too
And they're used by the globalists to make the fucking frogs gay unless you use special anti-nwo thermal paper.

source(s):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_paper
corbettreport.com/stupid-conspiracy-theorists-chemicals-arent-turning-the-frogs-gay/

Attached: alexjonescomeover.jpg (30.99 KB, 480x620)

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

bump

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

It gives the serial number of your printer.
You track the shipment to the store it was sold at and review their sales records.
Geek Squad doesn't open your new printer to record its serial along with your identity. I've never had to show ID to buy a printer. Pretty sure I've bought one with cash before too.
I have had a cashier record my name along with the serial number of a new bicycle though. That's the law in Hawaii. Bikes are registered vehicles there

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

bump

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

bump

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

This seems to be the thread the hapa spammer is trying to bump off the board as its the only one it doesn't post in.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

bulk print yellow background on all white paper
: )

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

To all the fags who think you need to open up the box to get the serial number of a printer. The barcode has the serial number embedded into the scan. The store is sent a digital record of all the printers' barcodes and associated printer serial numbers that is handled by their point of sale system i.e the computer connected to the computer in the bar code scanner. As soon as its scanned its sent back to the manufacturer/mossad for record keeping.

This method means that the store clerks, or even owners, know nothing of the autotracking of products through their barcode. Only the IT guy does but most store outsource their IT to mossad shell companies masquerading as nsa/gchq/huawei shell companies like akami or godaddy. Because when it comes down to it the kikes have their hands up all the intelligence communitie's asses.

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

The barcode has the serial number embedded into the scan.
I'm pretty sure every printer of the same model has an identical UPC

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Yeah I just looked it up. You're a lying nigger.
techterms.com/definition/upc
The first digit in a UPC code represents the country of origin (0 for the United States)
and the next five digits identify the manufacturer.
Digits 7 through 11 identify the specific product.
The twelfth digit serves as checksum, which checks the validity of the preceding 11 numbers.
None of the digits contain a serial number.
The cashier only scans the UPC. They do not open the box to scan the serial barcode sticker stuck to the printer itself. The serial number cannot be written on the outside of the package because then people would copy it and use it for warranty/registration fraud. Same as a new Windows DVD doesn't have its COA sticker on the outside of the package. You dumb nigger.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

If you pay attention to the retail box you'll notice there are multiple barcodes on each one

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

You stupid fucker its not the number its the bar with the squigeleies itself that contains the information. Have you ever actually scanned one of those things with something that isn't supplied by a store? See the superset of UPC, EAN en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Article_Number_(EAN) archive.fo/7ljET
The 020-029 GS1 Prefixes are worth a special mention. GS1 defines this as being available for retailer internal use (or internal use by other types of business). Some retailers use this for proprietary (own brand or unbranded) products, although many retailers obtain their own manufacturer's code for their own brands. Other retailers use at least part of this prefix for products which are packaged in store, for example, items weighed and served over a counter for a customer. In these cases, the barcode may encode a price, quantity or weight along with a product identifier

If you want to get real fucking technical, the manufacturer specifies the 020-029 GS1 prefix at the manufacturer's factory for printers or other items and then sends a standardized reading of what that fucking means to the POS software distributers who then include it in every retailers POS without them knowing/caring via automatic updates or whatnot. So when the scanner at the cash register scans it the proccess is fully automatic.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Also of note is that some manufacturers do include the serial number in the EAN code because they think the goyim are so stupid and will never read it and have you heard of anyone doing scams involving unboxed serial numbers?. While some manufacturers put a number there that only associates to the serial code in a database, kinda like a hash but easily reversible if you have the input/serial code.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Here's an example POS EAN scanner archive.fo/6dmeU
The great thing about EAN128, is that is the barcode can contain multiple information. So in the example, I have included pallet/SSCC and itemId, and when is it scanned, the system will automatically fill in the fields for me :
Out of the box, Dynamics AX can decode the following application identifiers of EAN128:
(00) SSCC – PalletID. The item arrival journal will also create the pallet ID in DAX
(01)+(02) EAN – Itembarcode, that will then identify itemid + product dimensions
(10) Batch
<(21) Serial number
(30) Quantity –
Here's another example archive.fo/ENqSw

Nathan James
Nathan James

Whatcha sliding mordecai?

Evan Young
Evan Young

Masons, Masons everywhere...

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

I'm seeing a lot of bot posts spammed around here. Be careful anons

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

This is fucking outrageous. Fuck the jews and everyone who let this happen.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

I smell rats.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

These are our enemies. Why are we supporting them?

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Remember that 8 Chan is full of misogynists who hate women because they can't get pussy. A bunch of incels.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

What is the Casio F-91W of monochrome laser printers?

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Secret agreement
I learned about this on television a decade ago.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

The Oki B4600 comes pretty close to that ideal. They've been making them for over a decade. It emulates the PCL standard so it can use generic drivers that target the standard.