CLOUDFLARE = CIA

Why people use cuckflare if most hosting providers provide DDOS protection?
CLOUDFLARE = Man In The Middle (MITM)
CLOUDFLARE = CIA
it tracks all your visitors and what they do, what they post. it even steals their passwords.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/jmdugan/blocklists/master/corporations/cloudflare/all
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/are-links-vulnerable-to-mitm/
troyhunt.com/cloudflare-ssl-and-unhealthy-security-absolutism/
notabug.org/themusicgod1/cloudflare-tor/src/master/split
notabug.org/themusicgod1/cloudflare-tor
ieji.de/@crimeflare/101741872270040130
ieji.de/@crimeflare
botsin.space/@crimeflare/101712143437552268
wired.com/2017/02/crazy-cloudflare-bug-jeopardized-millions-sites/
twitter.com/kraih/status/835918495250460672
notabug.org/themusicgod1/cloudflare-tor/src/master/README.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and they're hostile to anonymizers.

Also their DDOS protection is laughable (see late last year's DDOS attacks on this very site), and they possibly sell user data.

Cloudflare bot protection pages detect:
They can only let you go if you have enabled cookies and JS and disabled user-agent randomization for that site.

Why you talk like reddit le epic maymay lolxzor

Most hosting providers don't provide DDOS protection (for free). So, you've answered your own question.

Here you go: raw.githubusercontent.com/jmdugan/blocklists/master/corporations/cloudflare/all

what can they do if its a better bot that loads their scripts like a normal browser

i've kinda given up

Attached: ssl.png (937x1404, 172.74K)

You know I have been wondering, why they kept providing DDOS protection for ACTUAL terrorist websites even though all the bad press?

Most here are fully aware btw. No website is perfect.

datamining maybe. many sites would probably be down now if people knew the real hoster but cloudflare hides it. somehow they even get away with providing services to torrent sites

honeypots are more valuable than good or bad press

if something is free then you are the product
in case of cloudflare, they sit between your site and users and steal all data, IP, fingerprints that pass there. they sell this data to other jewish companies too

how to destroy cloudflare? I am open to all possibilities

cloudflare = CIA
they don't give a fuck about bad press. when they host terrorist websites, they can track all users of those websites

I remember reading somewhere that sites get DDOS-ed if they don't use CLOUDFLARE

In a very mob style is pay or get recked
Unless you're powerful enough of course

Attached: 0E597B6CBFA07A178E0732724CA9B78A888D7961.jpg (1666x1874, 1.75M)

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/are-links-vulnerable-to-mitm/

1) Privacy
Hides the real address of the website.

2) DDoS protection
The number of hosting providers which can provide meaningful DDoS protection is really small.
Besides that, CF hides the server's real IP.

3) Site protection, web application firewall.
CloudFlare also protects against some attacks (example sql injections), .so people can run their shitty software longer.

4) "Free SSL"
There are shared hosting providers which don't support SSL on the cheapest packages, you have to pick a bigger one to be able to set even your self-signed certificate.
Some of these non-IT people see that CloudFlare is a fast, easy and free "solution".

5) Speed
Depending on your site, a CDN can significantly speed up load times for the users.

6) Bandwidth
Sites with >10k visitors per day could easily reach their hosting providers' traffic cap (still 1-2 TB per month at most places). People use CloudFlare for because of their "free bandwidth".

furries BTFO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (495x281, 194.22K)

user, machine name + reverse dns lookup is already enough

Attached: cuckfare.png (1920x1080, 305.38K)

troyhunt.com/cloudflare-ssl-and-unhealthy-security-absolutism/

what's that?

stopped reading on that sentence

because they're gay consumer cucks who will use anything their friends use.
the entire webshit community is a bunch of gay zoomer hipsters that blog about the latest aids service or software they use and their peers follow suit

DDoS isn't a concern for 99.9999% of the web. By the time it is a concern you'd already know how to solve it. Installing cuckflare is like installing A/V because the news talked about scary new """sophisticated""" attacks last night.

no because cuckflare isn't remotely near the only solution to DDoS (they're a shit solution in the first place)

literally useless and bypassable (if you really cared, you'd use something like .onion or .i2p)
they literally only mitigate DDoS because they have to in order to implement their shitty WAF (which is what they market). in other words, since they MITM all your traffic, they have to do DDoS mitigation
and this is a huge "mitigating" because their anti-DDoS can be easily bypassed in 40 different ways
Literally useless, and how the fuck is that your bottleneck, assuming you're not using this shit because you're too retarded to setup SSL on your own service
CDNs are meme snakeoil. if you really cared about latency you'd remove a roundtrip or 10 from your load times. load balancing was already solved long before the CDN meme started

I see your "stopped reading on that sentence" and raise you:
>troyhunt.com/cloudflare-ssl-and-unhealthy-security-absolutism/
stopped reading on that URL

this.

how to solve it?

what if you have website against jewish interests and they want to shut it down using DDoS?

DAILY REMINDER
Holy fuck can this be any more of a losing battle? We are some of the biggest fucking losers in history.

Proof that Cloudflare DDoSes everyone who is not using it yet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (881x623, 331.93K)

404 argument not found
204 no content
no, if i was in the bubble of Zig Forums, i'd be saying "cuckflare is a CIA OP and a racket". instead, i'm just stating what everyone in infosec (at least before it turned into a circlejerk of twitter, conferences, and sponsors) already knows: cuckflare is snakeoil

well when the web finally dies in 10 years we'll be using real decentralized services (e.g stuff like freenet or even something with a bittorrent hosting model) as originally intended

no, as said, everyone uses cuckflare because it's popular and because of a few "scary" articles on the internet about new DDoS attacks

how to destroy cloudflare?

who we? 99% of goyim will just use what government and (((tech companies))) will tell them to use

It is a extortion racket. "Nice website do you have there. Would be a shame if something happened to it!"

Like (((Google))), it serves to centralize and herd in the internet. So crime-thinker can be "de-platformed" and in future decarbonized

The real fun part is they protect torrent sites and ddos for hire except stuff they don't like, like dailystormer. It "protects" this site from fuck all because jim is a retart, most other sites are like that too and figuring out their ip is a google search away. As other anons point out it is strange that they don't get ddos'd into the ground because for lots of sites that don't have a clue it isn't protecting shit. Looks like cloudflare is a really nice scam. Probably top 10 internet scams ever.

Stfu nothing wrong with curries, and certainty using software made by furries

t. pajeet lover

I love Indians so I've raped two Indian girls and an Indian woman since I was a teenager!

daily reminder that cuckflare can be bypassed by setting your user agent to:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
in firecuck and its forks, this can be done by setting general.useragent.override in about:config

Reminder cloudfare tracks you across multiple websites and using a VPN/Proxy is futile

Does not work for me on sites that unleash a (((CAPTCHA))) at you even you're not using Tor/proxy/VPN such as Cafe del Montenegro.

One cuckflare alternative is ClouDNS.

Correct, but that's only like 0.001% of websites. The bypass mentioned works for 50% of websites (the other 50% don't use cuckflare and don't need proprietary fuckery to access).
Another alternative is not using any of that bullshit, because you only have 2 visitors in the first place. By the time you have even 50000 visitors/hour and thus bandwidth and/or threat of DDoS starts becoming a problem, you should already know how to solve these problems without some Shitware As A Service.

False. See how Tor Browser works.

block all sites using cloudflare and stop using them completely or ask them to stop using cloudflare.
notabug.org/themusicgod1/cloudflare-tor/src/master/split
notabug.org/themusicgod1/cloudflare-tor

This is probably true. They even have 1.1.1.1 now. They're slowly buying influence.

And we can't stop them. No matter what we do, they won, and we lost. It's all over for us. We fuckinf surrender.

ieji.de/@crimeflare/101741872270040130

Those 400+ Mastodon users didn't know Cloudflare is eating their data........

Want to know reliable answer?

ieji.de/@crimeflare

Scroll down and you'll see weekly stats.

Facebook = CIA
Google = CIA
Amazon = CIA

I'm not really seeing your point user. Every content delivery service and "DNS security" vendor is a MITM attack... "Potentially"

And thats not to mention the Naurus or whatever sitting at your ISP decrypting you vpn and https in general.

Go write your own certs, then setup your own internet infrastructure. Good Luck!

>who we? 99% of goyim will just use what government and (((tech companies))) will tell them to use
god god god god GOD THIS!!!!!
Why cant ppl understand that NOONE WILL GONNA USING WHAT WE USE! All is gonna using what they told to use!!!! None thing else! All thing that not are google facebooks gonna die while all will gonna being botnet for ever time!!!!ewgbi

Everyone everyone everyone us blackpilled to the future. As it should be. Cloudflare and friends are God forever, so many of us agree. We can never escape them ever again when the world gets fully 1984 and all who dont use what gov approves gets dead. 99% of the world already loves google forever, soon 100%...

BLACKPILL, THE BEST PILL TO TAKE EVER
THE ONLY PILL THAT LETS YOU ACCEPT OBVIOUS LOSS.

:(

We sad too user bros.... we did finally lost battle with google, not we have any chances from first...

THINGS THAT WERE PUSHED ONTO THE GULLIBLE GOYM DURING MY LIFETIME
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Windows
- Internet
- Phones
- Cloud Services
- VPN
- 5G Cell Towers (that are killing little goym right now)

ALL OF THESE ARE LITERALLY CANCEROUS JEWISH SCAMS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THINGS THAT WERE PUSHED ONTO THE GULLIBLE GOYM BEFORE MY LIFETIME
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Communism
- Female Liberation
- Atheism
- LGBT

ALL OF THESE ARE LITERALLY CANCEROUS JEWISH SCAMS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached: amandakleinman.jpg (2048x2048, 530.31K)

Everything but a universally peer-to-peer mesh network using OTP encryption for all data with all endpoints running open source, constantly audited software on open source hardware that has been inspected on an atomic level for manufacturing backdoors, being connected via electromagnetic emission-shielded physical wires which are constantly inspected for tampering, and having their operating environments enclosed in Faraday cages, with only the wire to connect the device to the broader network being allowed to go through a perfectly sealed hole out of them, is an MitM attack, you retarded niggers.

Everyone but us loves all the SJW and corperations shit. We are fight a loosing battle.

TheEmperor'sNewClothes.jpg

???

[?.jpg]
why do you care if internet cables are tampered with if you have OTP?

Perhaps to verify the emissions shielding hasn't been compromised, which would defeat the Faraday cage? Have to admit I found the description in arousing.

Most hosts don't actually. Or it's shit. See DigitalOcean. They'll just cut your service off if you get ddosed hard enough. So most people use CF for security purposes. This is especially relevant on secure/private hosting providers.

You'll have to prove that one.

Their ddos protection is more than good enough for most sites, and cloudflare isn't perfect. It's not meant to be perfect. It can't protect against all ddos-attack types like layer7 and so on. Some issues have to be solved in the website's software.

The REALLY stupid thing that a lot of people do is use CF SSL certificates. There's absolutely no reason to not use Let's Encrypt or a paid certificate instead of their own. Of course, they're still MITMing you, but it's far better with a real SSL certificate.

Reason people use CF:
It's easy, fast, secure, stops ddos attacks, proven to work, reliable, and protects your investment into your webserver

Attached: ganuu.jpg (1037x1037, 145.66K)

botsin.space/@crimeflare/101712143437552268

wired.com/2017/02/crazy-cloudflare-bug-jeopardized-millions-sites/
twitter.com/kraih/status/835918495250460672

when did ddos become so common that the average user has to think about it? no one has ever done it to my things and there are still many sites that work fine without botnetflare

You need to read this wiki
notabug.org/themusicgod1/cloudflare-tor/src/master/README.md

I think it's the news fallacy. People hear something on the news and they think if they're hearing it so much it must be common. But meanwhile the news actually reports what they think will sell, which is often unusual thing.

guys are still believing in mind control waves?

In theory, it is possible to control human brain over strong signal.
No one is doing until now.

If you need a hint, play "CHAOS;CHILD".

And I don't think Cloudflare is CIA but NSA.

NSA deployed TAPs all over the USA.

CHAOS;HEAD was better tbh
I fucking loved how the main character used to curse all the time

ttps://zigforums.com/thread/1032001/technology/cloudflare-cia.html

Above Cloudflared website is mirroring this thread. BEWARE!

This is a public forum retard

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I smell some satanic fuckery here.

Fuck you Masonic shills.

This is fucking outrageous. Fuck the jews and everyone who let this happen.

Whatcha sliding MOSHE?

Masons, Masons everywhere.

I smell rats.

I don't think so to be honest.