Google Review Bots

Does such a thing exist? I'm trying to massively change an overall rating on Google in a way that looks like actual user interaction. I had a really bad experience at a restaurant and they contacted my employer to coerce me into deleting my review.

Attached: 3e9c128.jpg (800x600, 91.91K)

No idea where to find them, but yeah they exist shitty places use them to generate fake positive reviews.

What? Doesn't that constitute blackmail? Don't do anything stupid, OP, and tell us more.
What does your employer have to do with a bad restaurant review?

The only solution is to kill the Jew.

Sounds like another day in burgerland. I'd go through the trouble of suing the shit out them to be honest.

Most have so few reviews that you can just make multiple accounts and spend about hour a week over months leaving reviews and completely take over the reviews. Godspeed, user. Teach those motherfuckers to never overcook your brisket again. Give them hell.

If they issue apology be sure to update us. If you share a link I may even help even though I normally hate PA requests, but this is a worthy cause. It may have even been a wet slice of cake from refrigerator!

didnt know that people actually use these review sites. i really hate it when people want my review when i buy something on ebay

Literal Nazis.

hahahahahahah were they successful? did your owner (I mean, employer) told his slave (you) to delete his review?

also, how did they found who you are and where you work? you don't want to say, you have real google account and used it when reviewing?

If the restaurant owner can force you to delete your review and has influence over your boss, you're not in the position to review bomb him.

I would be willing to help OP if he isn't talking bs.

Attached: 1524387419767.jpg (500x274, 25.23K)

1. Hold a gun
2. Visit the restaurant
3. Kill the owner

4. Fail because you're a dumbfuck that never shot a gun before
5. Spend decades in jail

6. Get jacked
7. Join a prison gang
8. Get your homies on the outside to stab him in the parking lot

what was the review?

Easy. Release rats and insects in their kitchen.
Technology is overrated.

Post review faggot

Fiverr.com

It's more likely than you'd think

First off, prove it.
Second, why would you review from an account that can easily link you to your employer or anything else?
Third, why not lawyer up? This has to break multiple laws.
Fourth, what the fuck does your single review have to do with changing the overall rating on this one particular place?

This reeks of bullshit through and through.