Best registrars and hosting providers?

Best registrars and hosting providers?

Other urls found in this thread:

icann.org/en/system/files/files/gdpr-comments-sheckler-et-al-article-29-wp-whois-05mar18-en.pdf
icann.org/news/announcement-2-2018-08-03-en
namecheap.com/blog/inciting-violence-vs-freedom-speech/
icann.org/resources/pages/faqs-84-2012-02-25-en#6
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equifax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hospital nurses and hotels managers
low effort thread - low effort replies.

110mb is teh goodest

Hospital nurses are really sexy so I wanna fuck them!

NameSilo is the cheapest on the market
Prove me wrong

Attached: namesilo.gif (260x80, 3.81K)

others are free e.g.
well that was piss easy to do

Attached: 1520291015129.png (630x700, 336.15K)

others = others - 110mb

Domain registration and hosting are still different services

What is 110mb? All I find is 110mb.com which is dead.

No user, ICU nurses are smart, efficient, white, and fit. Regular hospital nurses are the fat nigresses who love to see whitey die and can't do their jobs properly because it requires math and spelling.

Dot.tk

pizza hut and dominos

QTDDTOT

She is a beautiful ICU nurse. I wanna fuck her holes!

why the fuck would you pay for a domain name? so retards who can't figure out how to bookmark something can find their way back to your site? (protip: they wont even remember your "memorable" domain name you paid for anyway)

lol kys

randomly deletes domains for no reason

i use mine for email. those unreliable free domains are probably on all possible antispam lists and i dont think that a direct ip would work well.

Source?

Do you trust the WHOIS privacy or give false details?

GDPR killed WHOIS. Based EU showing the USA how it's done.

whois isn't going away. What's changed? Is it just 'privacy' by default, only showing technical contacts?

Here is the CEO of ICANN dropping down on his kness and begging the EU to stop raping his precious WHOIS database.

sure you don't mean he's saying
HEY BARELY-LITERATE POST-CIVILIZATION MORONS
WE NEED WHOIS FOR A LOT OF STUFF STILL
... well reading some of the references, it looks like ICANN was confused as well.
icann.org/en/system/files/files/gdpr-comments-sheckler-et-al-article-29-wp-whois-05mar18-en.pdf

Sorry m8. WHOIS is fucked.
icann.org/news/announcement-2-2018-08-03-en

don't see where it's fucked there.
whois is not a "identify the guy behind this domain so we can get him fired" tool. Just look at its output. It has a lot of other technical information. ICANN still wants that "and get him fired" functionality but they're cool with at least requiring the public to conspire with law enforcement to get that information.

They sued EPAG for not giving them personal data. German courts told ICANN to fuck off.
user, GDPR is already in effect. Of course WHOIS doesn't include personal data anymore.

... every domain I've checked has 'domain privacy' entries anyway.
well like a suicide whose pooled blood caused a home invader to trip and die an accidental death, the EU can do some good I guess.

Namecheap takes Bitcoin, so them.

namecheap.com/blog/inciting-violence-vs-freedom-speech/

namecheap for domains, buyvm.net for hosting (bulletproof, mostly)

Does GDPR just prevent WHOIS from showing EU citizens' info, or is that info never given to WHOIS by your registrar anyway?

More like normiecheap

What's any better then? Gandi? NameSilo? Porkbun? Njalla?

Most services called "domain privacy" are domain proxies. Someone else owns the domain, they just let you use it. You can only own a domain name if YOU are listed in the whois database.

No. You can still ask for whois info, but you need to give a valid reason for it.

It depends. You need to accept special terms for some domains. .in for example doesn't give a shit about your privacy or any GDPR rules.

because domain squatting is a great business

Yeah, and that valid reason is the users consent.
Sorry m8, but EU law doesn't give a shit about your domains rules.

some verify the email but other data can be whatever you want. all data that you put there is archived forever by many datamining services and you cant do anything to that as long as the whois service exists

Dataming WHOIS for personal data isn't possible anymore because making personal data public is illegal. What's so hard to understand about that?

its still happening tho. anything that has been in the whois db is archived by shit like domaintools and theres no way to get it removed if you cant break into their servers or nuke their datacenters

Wrong. You still own the domain. It's just that your information is private. It is still sent to ICANN or wherever. It's just the public whois will display that company's information.

Thing's like name, address, etc are public information, but people want to keep them private.

Not true. ICANN requires a physical address, not PO Box, and phone number of a person to be available. When someone makes their whois info private, they have to abide by these rules, so the registrar uses their info instead of the customer.

only the email might be verified sometimes if you are some random individual. they might care about some company but those have no reason to hide.

Most of the registrars I've dealt with verified payment information with the personal info given.

i think that my provider does not check anything. both the info in the account and whois can be anything and they are ok with it as long as they get their money(idk why they wouldnt be since they arent going to send me anything if i buy virtual things). i havent touched the invalid whois data in my domain after i got it and its still working fine.

Yes it is
Which is fine. What is not fine is exposing this data in a public database.

You are wrong.
icann.org/resources/pages/faqs-84-2012-02-25-en#6

The "whois privacy" company (located in Panama, Ciprus...) registers the domain, they own the domain, they are in the WHOIS database. You sign a contract with that company so you can use the domain. Have you ever read that contract? They can do whatever they want with the domain, it's theirs.

Whois privacy made available by the TLD means you have your data in the whois, but you can limit what you expose.
Whois privacy service made available by some registrars mean that someone else registers and owns the domain therefore their data is in the whois.

Protip: You don't actually own the domain no matter what shows up in the WHOIS data.

So, for instance, even Namecheap or Gandi's WHOIS privacy prevents my info being sent anywhere that isn't Namecheap/Gandi, and the privacy service they use? As far as ICANN and the registry is concerned, the privacy service registered the domain, not me?

No. That is the point of it. Do you not know the purpose of public records? Are you eurotrash or something?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equifax
I would be fucking mad if companies could just broadcast personal data with absolute impunity.
But at least you're free to say nigger (as long as you don't do it anywhere near where other burgers are because burgers love to self censor themselves).

Do you really expect the manchildren here who don't have real jobs to understand GDPR? They've never once had to deal with it.

Do you not know what public records are for?

Do you not know what the hole between womens legs is for?

I didn't know that so I explored my daughter's groin. And I found two holes. I didn't know why there are two holes. So I dig in the two holes by using my penis. At last, I found why my daughter has two holes in her groin.

nice

Phonefags fuck off

I posted the mobile version of Wikipedia because it is better.

Attached: not an argument.jpg (500x534, 39.03K)

Your Insulting me: how does that support your point?

You wrote some irrelevant bullshit and so I did the same.
What's your point?

My point is that whois records provide a necessary function as a form of public records and that user does not understand how public records are beneficial.

it does not provide anything necessary if the domain is not owned by a company. no one needs the address and name of some random person that hosts a blog or small site. the whole whois system was designed for those corporate users.. they probably didnt think that normal people would ever use those things like they do now just like they didnt when ipv4 was designed.

That random person does as a means to prove ownership historically in case of someone hijacking his domain.
Businesses do benefit from having public records, but that doesn't eliminate the benefit for John and Jane Q. Public.

Yeah they give spammers your email, phone number and address. Thanks ICANN.
How about you make yourself public? Post a pic of that boypussi of yours.