Comeback after a year or two away from chans

i thought some guy got paid 10,000 usd to upgrade Zig Forums?
what happened? who in charge now? did the upgrade get abandoned? pic not related.

Attached: 14775984657.jpg (2697x3262, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

p.4chan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he leaked /sp/'s IPs by leaving Laravel's debugging interface available, and the 8ch move to his software failed because it took him too long to figure out that his caching layer was murdering his performance, instead of helping it. At one point he blamed "vCPUs". There was a vote or something and 8ch stayed on infinity.
After /fatpeoplehate/ was lost to voat amidst misplaced anti-reddit reeeing (for a community kicked from reddit for not being reddit enough), Hotwheels lost his innocence and zest for life and sold everything as a package deal to Filipino drug dealers, who were promptly murdered by Duterte.
I think some hyper-intelligent pigs are running the site now. Somehow they have a kid who knows Haskell working for them.

so this site is on life support now? posting seems to be slower. god dam i dont want Zig Forums to become just another alt chan.

So what did you go to jail for OP?

Attached: hotwheels.mp4 (854x480, 4.79M)

He fucked us over and didn't do it, took the money and ran.

10k for months of work is nothing. Hotwheels even gave money to whatishisname to help him out.

Riiight. Months and work.

Samefag, you haven't been 2 years away. You been shit this place and elsewhere for a long time now.

Attached: caughtme.png (1296x208, 32.04K)

The >samefag part was the least important of the sentence. But who cares, the message was to OP but it's valid to you two, bitch.

OK. I'm using 1024-bit IEEE floating point so I don't have resolution enough to register how much more important the rest of your sentence was.

Josh accepted donations to create the software with the understanding that it would be licensed under the AGPL. Money ran out before the software was complete. Jim Watkins, the owner of Zig Forums, offered to fund the rest of the development of the software, but on the condition that it be proprietary, with the copyrights assigned to him or his company. Josh refused because it wouldn't be fair to the donors who expected the software to be AGPL. That's the story that Josh tells, anyway.
Jim Watkins is the owner. I think his son Codemonkey runs the place.
Yes. Though, to his credit, over a period of months after the upgrade fiasco, Codemonkey fixed a lot of stuff and excepting a few bumps in the road, the site has run well enough since then.

I don't know what the future holds for Zig Forums. Apparently Jimbo lost an important court case in Japan against Hiroshima Nagasaki, the proprietor of 4chan, who had his old chan stolen from him by Jim many years ago. I haven't seen much discussion of what that might mean for this place, though.

He tweeted last year he was done with chans and converted to Christianity or something.

p.4chan.org/

What's that? I don't use js and the page at that link doesn't work without it.

pic related. its discussed at Zig Forumsres/12835400.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (384x341, 11.35K)

I see. Are you suggesting that that's the future for Zig Forums as well?

i think it will be the future for everywhere. we will have to log in just to get online at all in the future. all anonymity will be banned.

If that happens, I'll just stop using the internet for anything but stuff that's necessarily tied to my identity anyway, like checking my work email. I already don't use a lot of services that other people seem to believe are essential, like social media, and streaming media, and online games. I'd regret not being able to access news and information, but I can always read books. I've been meaning to learn Greek and Latin and maybe Sanskrit and read a lot of the classics in the original, so I guess I'd finally have more time to do that.

8ch is now run by CIA

I hope this clears it up.

Attached: Josh - The True Story.webm (512x282, 5.34M)

throne music was insufficiently grand

was waiting for this to be posted

CoolDude69
2390343 posts

haha lol

Posted from my Phone!

A big imageboard.

4u

I wanna put my dick into the girls' navels!

I also wanna fuck these females' belly buttons!

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
The first point that you need to note is that Whites were historically a great civilization. I don't deny that, after all, they controlled over 3/4 of the world at some point.
The second point that you need to note is that Asians are autistic bug-people with no empathy. No empathy = less societal progress since they let people die randomly despite their worth to society.
The third point that you need to acknowledge is that white people have lost any and all traits which made them a powerful and superior race. You NEET-Sock larpers take achievements from the last great men in NS Germany and attempt to make them your own. You haven't done shit. White people are 100% jew controlled, and this isn't because the jew is particularly powerful. This is because white people are emotionally weak. Why? Whites have been undergoing severe devolution over the past 100 years. The two jew-induced world wars killed off entire generations of strong, brave white men, and this has KILLED THE WHITE RACE. You pathetic Nig-Sock larpers need to understand this. There's no coming back from this.
White people are weak and pathetic. They have lost 100% of what made them great through a jewish dysgenics program, and while this is unfortunate, it is also irreversible. So forget about it.
Hapas, more specifically White/Asian hapas, are the new ubermensch, so to speak. We are superior to both whites and asians since the properties of both races are polar opposites, yet meet in the middle to form an optimal combination. Whites are too cucked and have too much empathy, so much so that they feel excessive empathy to subhuman races like niggers, jews and arabs.
On the opposite side of the scale, asians have too little empathy, being perfectly content to watch their fellow countrymen run over by trucks, poisoned by fake food products, gassed by the very air in their cities, and executed by their own government for petty reasons.
These two qualities are, as I mentioned, polar opposites, and neither are beneficial to the well-being of society. Hapas possess something in the middle of these polar opposites. We are much more racist than white people. And at the same time, we have empathy towards each other. Our women are far less slutty than white roasties, contrary to /poo/ disinformation - white men prefer white or asian women, not hapas. I know this not only due to theoretical knowledge but due to actual life experience talking to others of my own kind. We only require the tiniest push to fully support anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and anti-kike ideology, whereas whites never go all the way. Whites can only become magakikes, or anti-illegal-immigrants at the ABSOLUTE best.
Hapas are small in number at the moment but with further degeneration of the white race, racemixing between whites and asians will become more frequent. Hapas will rise from the ashes of the white race and inherit the world.
It is often stated by Nig-Socks that racemixing is evil and bad because "the product of racemixing contains neither of the desirable qualities of the two parent races". This may be true under ideal conditions, but Whites and Asians don't have any desirable qualities by themselves. The races have been degenerated by decades of communist (i.e. jewish) dysgenics (in the case of asians) or decades of war-induced jewish dysgenics (in the case of whites). As such, the ordinary Zig Forums theory no longer applies. Neither of the parent races, whites or asians, actually are suited to their environment. They also happen to have polar opposite qualities, which conflict with the goal of societal stability. This is why hapas are not inferior, but superior to both races.
Note that what I said only applies to White/Asian hapas. Any mixtures containing shitskin or nigger genetics is just as bad as the shitskin or nigger genetics would be by themselves, since shitskins and niggers were never a part of great civilization.

Try harder, spook.

logins are a great step forward when it comes to plausible deniability, they create deep webs and reduce the impact of places like hollaforums
the anonymity part sucks, but that's what diceware is for

jim is more exmilitary than MC Ride

There is literally nothing wrong with accounts as a board option, but newfags and neckbeards don't understand that not every board is meant to be 4chan lite for le ebin oldgags.

Zig Forums is supposed to be a website where you create your own imageboard and run it however you please, not where you create another imageboard for /v/ retards and mobile twitterposters to shit up.

yeah, now he's just working on fonts

kys

nice try cia but u forgot that you glow in the dark

I concur with the samefag.

'samefag' suggests deception. There's none of that with the feminist infiltrator. he even says "also".

????

Zig Forums has more traffic than before. Even more than 4chan and other chan combined.

qresearch is only 600 post/hour

What went so wrong?

>>>Zig Forums12835400

The site was going well despite Josh fucking up but after the lawsuit between nagasaki hiroshima and jim seems they all gone AWOL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 9.34.22 PM.png (590x701, 170.08K)

Jim is sketchy as fuck and its really been starting to show ever since Hotwheels left.

WTF I love 4chan now

You're free to go back there then.

that one is even worse tho. they have the google captcha and they have paid shills that post in every thread where you complain about it or anything else thats bad on the site

DOUBT

kekd

i crai errytime.
;~;

Attached: duterte.jpg (200x170 723.35 KB, 52.63K)

20ppm = 1200pph
Not even weekend.
There's more other hidden boards you've never heard of.
If you're counting 4chan posts you should exclude the filler botspams and datamining posts like "we all have secrets" they put on /b/ and other boards.

Google captchas are the fucking worst. If your browser is completely unidentifiable (e.g. a non-resize tor browser window with the tor network disabled) it is literally impossible to solve it. It will just fail because Google wants to track the goyim.
The primary reason I left 4chan is because I upgraded the privacy on my browser and solving the recaptchas became unbearable.

Masons, Masons everywhere...

This is a slide thread. SAGE AND REPORT