A wise man once said : Windows, GNU/Linux and Android are OBSOLETE

How come this wasn't proven wrong yet? I'm starting to think that he may be right after all. What would be the point sticking with wangblows if you're looking for productivity? Same can be said for the GNU/Linux OS. Apart from getting useless recognition on the internet, does it really benefits you in any way? Does it make you happier in your lives? I don't think so. Going through hours and hours of startpage searching just to ensure that your distro works correctly is a CHORE. And wangblows is even worse. Because except for gamers (and even then they have to withstand being constantly interrupted by system updates), there is no interest in owning a wangblows computer. On the other hand, for full fledged men with compelling duties and responsibilities, owning a MacBook or an iPhone device can be the best answer to your specific needs. Considering that we're now living through an Era of endless technological evolution, it's in your best interest to witness and being part of this progress equipped the best products and services available on the market. Luckily enough, the premium experience provided by Apple can cater to all your desires. May it be their top notch hardware and software, or their customer services renowned for its ability to solve any issues in one instant. I will only say this once for those who are willing to learn.

Be smart, and invest in Apple.

Attached: Think_different.jpg (760x380, 15.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html
techcrunch.com/2019/01/29/apple-posts-q1-revenue-decline-with-iphone-sales-down-15-percent/
extremetech.com/mobile/286114-report-consumers-are-getting-tired-of-expensive-phones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is apple really doing so bad that they have to post ads on chans now?

Operating systems should be so-so, it is the programs' jobs to be featureful and amazing.
I am actually glad I switched to GNU/Linux, it doesn't have those ""features"" and doesn't get in my way.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

I absolutely agree with you, fellow Apple user! I was a GNU/Linux user like many of you fellow Zig Forumsnicians here. I always struggled 😥😫☹😭 with complex tasks like installing Arch Linux and configuring my .xinitrc, and as we all know, customer support is nonexistent for Linux users. Eventually I got frustrated and gave up. I bought a MacBook Air (tm) and have never looked back. My life is more fulfilling now. I have a better relationship with my trans girlfriend. 😉 Not only that, but I have become more respectful to wxmyn and the LGBTQ community! I am glad 😁 to be part of this important social movement. Yes, that's right. Apple is not just a company. It's a way of life. Choose Apple. ✔✔✔

My linux system is very productive. All it takes is a bit of setting up.

Probably some new marketing interns.

Apple is in this bandwagon as well.
The only company making a real effort to end legacy operational systems is, unfortunately, Google, with its Fuchsia being developed from the ground up to replace Android .

Attached: jewgle.jpeg (740x415, 32.36K)

Now that samsung has released a folding tablet / phone, Apple is going to follow and do the same thing but in Apple's case this means the Mac will die. All Macs will be replaced by iPad's of one model or another. Like a giant iPad for the iMac. Folding iPad for MacBook. Regular iPad for people who like tablets.

macOS and iOS are based on FreeBSD's source code and BSD is a kind of Unix.

Linux is a kind of UNIX.

Linux is just a kernel.

GNU's Not Unix.

gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html

I love you guys!

GNU is self-claimed OS developers but actually they are just third party developers. Linux kernel developers are the major developers and real OS developers.

Linux didn't even exsist, when GNU was started. Just because of faggots giving all credits to Torvalds and other Linux devs, GNU is underdeveloped. I'm waiting for the GNU Hurd to replace Linux, so you can have your shitty molonythic kernel and systemd.

This

I make a very nice living, no college degree, but I'm a motherfucking linux wizzard, so yeah, Linux makes me happy.

If I'll have to work with windows for a lliving (did so, 15 years back) I'd consider killing myself.

windows is for niggers, macs are nice, but gay as fuck, overpriced, and have no say in the server/cloud world.

I'm good with all OS's, what I can do in linux with just a keyboard and a black/white terminal, will take x4 times more on mac, with that fucking gay trackpad.

and for the keyboard heavy mac users - they are just immitating Linux.

macos is UNIX underneath, btw, at some point it was even open source, may still be dunno.

pardon my typos if any. I'm drunk.

No, you're just a tryhard.

of course I am. sorry for the overspacing.
but macos still sucks.

lol, you can still download Darwin. It's OSX without the Aqua and GUI libraries. Not sure what else it's lacking though.

hence, not an os for normfags.
with aqua and gui libs come all the shit from Tim Cook, selling your privacy for shekels.

Well, at that level, sure. It doesn't mean that a refined X server and killer WM couldn't be put on top of it that rivaled Aqua, if someone wnated to actually put in the time and labor to make such a thing.
Man. If only I could pull in Belle Dephine money for programming. That would be nice.

Is this how UNIX-Lovers cope with their operating system being so bad?

DO NOT LISTEN. APPLE IS SINKING
techcrunch.com/2019/01/29/apple-posts-q1-revenue-decline-with-iphone-sales-down-15-percent/

Not only that, chinese phones are becoming more popular and gaining bigger market share every month.
In several months we will also have recession and all stocks will drop in value.

so, DO NOT BUY A SINGLE APPLE SHARE. if you have them, sell as quickly as possible.

yes, they are losing revenue and are desperate

There is nothing bad about GNU/Linux, I even prefer a system that just works over a system full of """features""" and trash at its very core.
There is nothing to cope on, it just works and doesn't get in the way.
Even more so, using it is a bliss.

Unironically, what is the best Apple computer to get for someone that was never a Macfag but always wanted to have one to play with? Should I get something with OS X or is the classic OS better? Should I get a Power Mac G5 or something older/newer? I just want to be able to run some old Apple software/OS and maybe put Linux or *BSD on the thing too.

I had a friend that was a Macfag running multiple monitors long before it became the norm. He always said the Classic OS was better. I'm not sure what he used at the time but I'm pretty sure it was OS X. He had a four monitor CRT set-up back then and refused to use a mouse opting for multiple trackballs instead. He didn't seem like a faggot. Were old school Mac users less pozzed?

I wonder what's Dr Dre wearing in the share holder's meeting, did he bring guns and leather jacket like in the 90's?

Nah. When Apple kills off the Mac and replaces it with iPad's, that will be big bucks if you buy at the right time.

It's not surprising, even normalfags are starting to get fucking tired of the ridiculous prices.
extremetech.com/mobile/286114-report-consumers-are-getting-tired-of-expensive-phones

Attached: cursed_image.jpg (4093x5787, 989.77K)

I don't like China, but I buy and use Chinese Android smartphones because they're very cheap!

You can not use echo to print "-n"

$ /bin/echo --version|head -1echo (GNU coreutils) 8.26$ /bin/echo -e "\x2Dn"-n$ echo -e "\x2Dn"-n$ type echoecho is a shell builtin

Look how you have to abandon the idea of printing "-n" regularly and revert to needing to specify stuff with hexadecimal values.
A better way to do this which fish employees is just letting you do "echo -- -n" to print out "-n."

that just means that fish has to abandon the ida of printing "--" regularly, in the same manner.
Neither string is that useful or common anyway.

ah well "echo -- --" is indeed less annoying. I had to figure out the hex code for -

AmigaOS is superior.

google fucksya

Read the definition of obsolete
Windows has all productivity software ever. Also is much easier to pirate it unlike on macOS, which recently added a restriction on using .dmg files from outside the App Store.
Was never at the same level, but tried to offer solutions completely free, without going into shady places. It just caters to a personal level and not to a corporate one.
Yeah, macOS is locked under a proprietary machine, can't use it unless you are using their devices. And some people don't afford such pricetags because Apple was not meant to be for everyone.
Yeah, I get to pay a fair price for what I want from my PC.
It only feels like a chore if you make it that way. Any modern distro that isn't for hobbyists (ex. Ubuntu) sets up really smooth and with everything working in no time. Nitpicking on distros like Source Mage or Arch doesn't count.
There is a setting literally called Game Mode that disables updates while playing games. There hasn't been reported any incident like thay.
What do you mean by that? There isn't a "Windows computer" because Windows isn't locked to one computer.
Very expensive, but quality has dropped drastically over the years, and I am talking about the Mac and the Macbook.
That was, once. Now they only profit off their names.
Sure Apple Care is a great thing, see the thousands if videos and articles about people complaining they don't do nothing and charge you too much.
Flexgate, inflating batteries in Macbooks, slowing the performance of the phones on purpose, the list can continue.
There are third party repairers that charge you less and bring you a solution regardless. Problem is solving issues is hard because the devices aren't meant to get dismembered, which for PCs is very important to clean their insides from dust.
Be a shill and never get on my board.
Saged.

Attached: .png (466x490, 23.83K)

Based. 💪️