An invitation to the evolutionist movement

This movement is dedicated to the transhumanist cause. We support genetic engineering cybernetic augmentations self mental/physical improvement and anything else that will further science and the betterment of the human species as well as its successors.

We mainly support a technocracy but we welcome any other political and economic ideologies/worldviews that can possibly further help us achieve our goals.

If you think your political and/or economic ideology/worldview can help us then i encourage you to join.

reddit.com/r/Enhanceism/

discord.gg/cHgSfe

8ch.net/evo/index.html

Attached: gjgjkdg.png (545x412, 7.66K)

Consider suicide

The betterment of humans comes through the imitation of Jesus the christ. Scientism will only bring about destruction, as it has already amply demonstrated.
In other words, sage.

Yeah nah. I could tolerate reddit to some extend because they allow proxies but not Discord. Upload your consciousness to Google servers and dispose of your physical body.

Artificial intelligence will be able to make haman beings smarter and stronger!

in order to better humanity you need to kill yourself

>LET US BECOME EDGY ANDROIDS GUYZ!!
>WE'RE NOT CHILDREN LARPING!!

And nothing can go wrong. No organ traffic, body traffic, human traffic, slave traffic etc...

Seriously, how can people be so blind? How can some of them truly regard technology as some kind of god, of absolute goal?
Seriously. How in the hell fusionning with the machine will make you answer your existencial crysis? How will it stop the monstruous and global dystopia which ends it setup right now?

I can't get it. Even if you modify your body, and make yourself able to live for a thousand year, you'll die. We're one of the most fragile creature in the universe. Even with all the armor, all the tech, the wrong voltage, a simple car accident, and you're dead.
Maybe they want to try to escape the inescapable death because they don't want to answer the most important question of them all: who am I?

The most important thing - which completely destroys "enhancism" - is that ALL THIS STUFF WOULD BE REGULATED, and probably used to control people.

i buy the cheapest model every time and the original battery can still power the device for a week after 6 years of use. you must be doing something wrong if those things break since theres no moving parts in them that could break

Transhumanism will be reserved for the oligarchs. Sad that you don't know this yet!

Based.
Isaiah 53:5
"But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed."

Attached: Christ_scourge.jpg (682x519, 154.59K)

chaste and breadpilled

Attached: :D.png (1034x716, 586.08K)

Cool gayparty

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come
Cor 5:17

For half a second there I was wondering why someone would make a movement about a well-established scientific theory, but then

No.

Attached: typical tranny.jpg (640x537, 43.38K)

consider suicide

Kill yourself please.
The Übermensch will triumph.

Attached: the_chad_overman.jpg (960x401, 100.36K)

invite link doesn't even work lol

You're going to have fun with AIs.
Not.
AIs so far have been vocal. To your detriment.