New Text Chan

Hey guys, made a new text chan board for fun.
check it out here: joechan.cf/
You might be interested in the other things there...

Other urls found in this thread:

motherfuckingwebsite.com/
bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/
bestmotherfucking.website/
joetopia.ml/JoeChan/
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/
joetopia.ml/.
joetopia.ml:8080/
joetopia.ml:8080/Meme Music/LULZ - A corruption of LOL - Complete/8 - Memetology/11. Cooking by the Book (lil' Bigger Mix) - Mastgrr.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why a text chan? Why not just make a text board here, or a discord?

text chans are more fun ig

People making their own imageboards and it’s a wild west is far better than there being just one imageboard with nowhere else to go.

Meant to say textboard rather than imageboard, but my point still stands.

you need to go back

Fuck off

>>>/reddit/

Then should I make it more like Zig Forums and give the ability to make infinite boards but without losing ownership?

kys

No, because the concept of infinite boards is stupid.

>it has (((Google))) analytics and Cuckflare
you glow in the dark buddy.

just leave and take your shitty botnet (((app))) with you.

no

it's half of an idea. If you have a way for endless divisions of community, then you should have a way for endless multiplications of community. Posts to /g/ or /prog/ are just lost to browsers of Zig Forums

I don't know what you mean? The google analytics isn't even functioning (the only reason it's there is because I'm debugging currently), you can disable javascript and the site will still function absolutely fine, and I use cloudflare so I can reach countries such as india without a 600+ ms lag.

I make sure all my websites are at least functional in Dillo and IE 6 before I make them public so then I know literally every single browser will support them

go back to making your asmr videos, jew.

Attached: [ASMR] Kosher ASMR for sleepless goyim-Mo1Ns_0-pQM.webm (202x360, 3.21M)

motherfuckingwebsite.com/

Yeah, let's all switch to apps no one uses to communicate. So clever!!!!!!1

bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/

I force encrypted connections so I couldn't visit your website in the first place. Now you have a new feature to implement on your imageboard.

Surely you meant bestmotherfucking.website/

joetopia.ml/JoeChan/

Jew guys wanna play on my minecraft server huhuhu

This.
On nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/ you can post images ebooks and even unusual things like svgs.
I have no idea why anyone would go to your unencrypted substandard textboard.

Hi OP, you suck. Just because you figured out how to make a website, you don't have to force anons to use it.

If you guys look below the surface of this text chan there is a lot more to it

Looks like we found the DISCORD TRANNY.>>1035093

for example, theres around 17 TB of music public on the internet hosted on this text chan. And that's not the only thing

you just gotta find it

imma stop spoiling the fun
if anyone can find the file then ill give them something..

You're right it's an iframe for joetopia.ml/. With a js google analytics injector.

does Zig Forums have no pen testers or somethin?

Who do you think run most tor relays? You can't hide.

So run a Tor relay and make their job harder?

PDFNIGGER BTFO
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x92\xAF\xF0\x9F...' for column 'message' at row 1 in C:\UwAmp\www\JoeChan\inc\database_pdo.php on line 97 PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x92\xAF\xF0\x9F...' for column 'message' at row 1 in C:\UwAmp\www\JoeChan\inc\database_pdo.php on line 97 Call Stack: 0.0015 517760 1. {main}() C:\UwAmp\www\JoeChan\imgboard.php:0 0.0067 761320 2. insertPost() C:\UwAmp\www\JoeChan\imgboard.php:314 0.0067 763432 3. PDOStatement->execute() C:\UwAmp\www\JoeChan\inc\database_pdo.php:97

Volunteers. Do you have any evidence otherwise?

nanochan dont work. at least not with security settings in tor browser on highest. i can read posts but not reply. no replywindow appear. didnt investige futher, just gave up.

It's a fucking trash chan. I can't visit your chan with Tor Browser.

joetopia.ml:8080/
this is interesting

that happens because op is datamining

Bullshit. I can set security settings to highest and post just fine. Have you tried clicking on a post number or make a post?

hello, op here, look at your outgoing traffic and please realize that you are, in fact, a dumbass

well then its somethings else than security settings that is the problem. i clicked on post numbers. nothing happened. went elsewhere.

Maybe it's just you being retarded. Just shows how retard proof the site actually is.

joetopia.ml:8080/Meme Music/LULZ - A corruption of LOL - Complete/8 - Memetology/11. Cooking by the Book (lil' Bigger Mix) - Mastgrr.mp3
wtf

I use nanochan with security settings on safest of Tor Browser. The only problem is nanochan's UI is bull shit. At first, I also don't know how to use it because its design is quite different to Zig Forums. I think nanochan's web designer is quite dull.

Okay, this is epic. F for robbie rotten

I also found CP on the web server.

This is literally Ratwires with botnet, it doesn't even have text effects

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1104x265, 74.41K)

What the hell is this? Are you seriously sending passwords over HTTP?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1852x362, 77.72K)

There is not even a need to highlight your ID to see your posts, you give yourself out cuck. GTFO back to your Facebook memes.

maybe. maybe i could give certificates to sites that i dont manage to use. they would then get a banner saying "retard proof site, certified by retard user". i could make big business.

simple, it's supposed to be a simulated CTF flag thats extra hard.
Besides, I've been in the IT industry for around 40 years and if you start playing around with the core of Windows you can definitely start to see why it's still a very prominent figure in the Server side marketplace.

kys faggot

DEEPIN THE PUSSY

I had to setup an IIS instance once.
Never again.

Why do you retards even try to shill your gay shit here? Your glow in the dark garbage disgusts me. It's not a meme.