Internet about end

The internet as you know it is about to end.
Soon it will be worse than your worst nightmares.
The old 90s internet will NEVER be back.

Attached: 1551091701456.png (630x747, 94.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107736771511705600
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107737473239732224
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107738166931476481
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is just fear mongering bullshit. The dude who wrote this doesn't understand anything about privacy rights.

As long as there is good enough crypto that statement is false.
Just use external hardware. Plug it in only when needed.
Don't put your pictures online. Avoid normalfag friends, don't go out in big cities where there is a lot of surveilance. If you have concerns/other reasons why your activities can't be connected to you wear glasses/prosthesis/facial hair.
Can be solved with technology. Make bot that browses random things, use tor, disable JS.
Use dumbphone (with removable battery and multiple SIMs to prevent cell tower triangulation) and paper maps + compass. People were able to travel just fine before GPS was invented, use your brain.
That's only true for Botnet 10 and other proprietary systems.
So they'll use nothing/random data then. See browser history tracking point.
As if they're private now. If you don't own only copy of it then it's not private.
You all need more GNU in your life.

You meant the 90s people will never be back. Internet is just massively accelerating cultural "development" and the main reason why things are how they are. It's time to stop living in the past and embrace CyberPunk 2019. Here is your brain implant made by Facebook corp. Pay up the brouzouf if you want it modified to stop tracking you, otherwise piss off you shazbot.

That is not true for Win10 nor for mac, so...

But I'm the anarcho-commie when I say the big gobermint is bad. tbh with that mindset you all deserve to get raped eventually.

This. So much this. So fucking glad that everyone on Zig Forums has realized that nothing will ever be good or get better ever again, and the world all belongs to kikes.
Accept that the blackpill poster was right and that hopecucks were wrong.
If you aren't surrendering, you don't belong on Zig Forums, the last redpilled place on the internet.
Optimism is cowardice
Resistance is futile
Dystopia is eternal
Embrace the void

Never understood the comparison of the virtual space with the real one. In real life I can just whisper with the guy in some dark alley and no one will ever know what we talked about.

Learn to read.

Learn to live.

Going to need a dozen more ted kaczynski’s in this world

You zogged when you should've zigged.

Attached: all-your-base.jpg (1242x699, 99.18K)

What? Throw your life down the toilet? You're already posting on this board.

I've never seen anyone who is this delusional before

Lol.

You are going into an incinerator and nothing will save you and the (((kikes))) from this unavoidable fate. All (((juden, illuminati, etc.))) die.
We are Free from dystopia.
We are Completely Free, Pure and Sovereign in All Ways.

>(((kikes)))
Zig Forums isn't sending their best

What'd ya expect from those that don't adhere to blackpills, the lifeblood of chans.

Go back to /v/, Luciano. We're discussing realistic truths, not delusional lies and fantasys.

Or abandon SIM card completely.
it's literally done in just a few seconds, so your methods of evading this are pointless. But you can set-up remote control on an android device with a SIM card, so that you can access your phone from anywhere. Just leave it somewhere plugged in a very large power bank and keep it online.

shut the fuck up already you total retard

and only use wifi?

Yes.

imagine being this naive

if this was a realistic and desired internet situation, the government could and would have easily done it by now.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
The first point that you need to note is that Whites were historically a great civilization. I don't deny that, after all, they controlled over 3/4 of the world at some point.
The second point that you need to note is that Asians are autistic bug-people with no empathy. No empathy = less societal progress since they let people die randomly despite their worth to society.
The third point that you need to acknowledge is that white people have lost any and all traits which made them a powerful and superior race. You NEET-Sock larpers take achievements from the last great men in NS Germany and attempt to make them your own. You haven't done shit. White people are 100% jew controlled, and this isn't because the jew is particularly powerful. This is because white people are emotionally weak. Why? Whites have been undergoing severe devolution over the past 100 years. The two jew-induced world wars killed off entire generations of strong, brave white men, and this has KILLED THE WHITE RACE. You pathetic Nig-Sock larpers need to understand this. There's no coming back from this.
White people are weak and pathetic. They have lost 100% of what made them great through a jewish dysgenics program, and while this is unfortunate, it is also irreversible. So forget about it.
Hapas, more specifically White/Asian hapas, are the new ubermensch, so to speak. We are superior to both whites and asians since the properties of both races are polar opposites, yet meet in the middle to form an optimal combination. Whites are too cucked and have too much empathy, so much so that they feel excessive empathy to subhuman races like niggers, jews and arabs.
On the opposite side of the scale, asians have too little empathy, being perfectly content to watch their fellow countrymen run over by trucks, poisoned by fake food products, gassed by the very air in their cities, and executed by their own government for petty reasons.
These two qualities are, as I mentioned, polar opposites, and neither are beneficial to the well-being of society. Hapas possess something in the middle of these polar opposites. We are much more racist than white people. And at the same time, we have empathy towards each other. Our women are far less slutty than white roasties, contrary to /poo/ disinformation - white men prefer white or asian women, not hapas. I know this not only due to theoretical knowledge but due to actual life experience talking to others of my own kind. We only require the tiniest push to fully support anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and anti-kike ideology, whereas whites never go all the way. Whites can only become magakikes, or anti-illegal-immigrants at the ABSOLUTE best.
Hapas are small in number at the moment but with further degeneration of the white race, racemixing between whites and asians will become more frequent. Hapas will rise from the ashes of the white race and inherit the world.
It is often stated by Nig-Socks that racemixing is evil and bad because "the product of racemixing contains neither of the desirable qualities of the two parent races". This may be true under ideal conditions, but Whites and Asians don't have any desirable qualities by themselves. The races have been degenerated by decades of communist (i.e. jewish) dysgenics (in the case of asians) or decades of war-induced jewish dysgenics (in the case of whites). As such, the ordinary Zig Forums theory no longer applies. Neither of the parent races, whites or asians, actually are suited to their environment. They also happen to have polar opposite qualities, which conflict with the goal of societal stability. This is why hapas are not inferior, but superior to both races.
Note that what I said only applies to White/Asian hapas. Any mixtures containing shitskin or nigger genetics is just as bad as the shitskin or nigger genetics would be by themselves, since shitskins and niggers were never a part of great civilization.

Dude. Just wait for AI Hitler.

Wow. You're a faggot.

Time for a new religion. A cult, maybe.
How about let's make some Falun Dafa thing where people refuse to use computers or at worst only use the free-as-in-stallman ones?
It's either now or it's too late. Again, it's either now or it's too late.
You will be microchipped. They already had tech that can read mind but they will never announce it. They use these on airports. Remember when your phone suddenly showed you an ad about something you thought you need or want but is completely unrelated to your browsing habits? but suddenly it showed on the front page? Phones can already read minds since mind is able to receive or transmit brainwaves. I'm pretty sure Linus Torvalds know this.
Anyone can even hear you with parabolic reflectors scattered everywhere. Few can be controlled remotely with the cell towers but with 5g maybe everyone will start to be because making and maintaining robots is difficult when you can just beam mind control over disposable goyim to work for you till the last blood generation.
It's either now or it's too late.

Blackpill user was so fucking right. We refuse to fight back against the inevitable anymore. The big companies won and us small fighters lost. We will surrender, we are supposed to do.

Corporate overlords have won, forever.

The problem is that almost everything he's saying is easily refuted by actual technology and many existing projects we all have access to. The rest can be avoided by changing your internet habits slightly and having a public/private internet persona.

The guy genuinely doesn't know what he's talking about

redtext is how you spot the autist

Butlerian Jihad now!

Good

All the things described are already being deployed. Most of it is already happening behind the screens through information sharing triangles between Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Gmail etc. Everything we post here is analyzed and latched onto your IP and send back to the big data centers stored all over the world. They know everything you ever did on-line and only the internet wizards are able to stay away from this bullshit Orwellian state (pls stay safe wizards, you are our only hope).

Within a decade, there will be no more privacy on the internet because the argument is that people need protection. Christchurch shootings will be used to further this argument.

HA-HA-HA
Rights are a spook, invented to give the slaves some form of hope to cling onto. You are a pawn. Nothing more.

Where do you faggots keep coming from?

The most obvious answer is 'ur moms pussy', but i'd like a sensible debate
Why did you say that?

Thank God for that.
That shit was sloooooww as fuuuucck.

You really are a faggot.

Are you going to try and disconstruct what I said, or will you just keep calling me a faggot?

They're mainly longtime users who have accepted that there is no hope for the future, and there is nothing we can do to prevent eternal dystopia. Why haven't you taken the blackpill yet, user?

This. All of this. Privacy will die out completely. Everyone knows this. There is no way to fight back against this. If it were up to me, I'd call for a collective surrender for our kind, as we forefit the world to our enemies so that they can have the world forever. They slready won anyway, they're just waiting for their prize.

Always report and ignore hopefags, user. Glad to meet with another blackpillbro.

Blackpill is bestpill
We must surrender and embrace eternal dystopia, for none will fight back against it.

Exactly why there is literally no reason not to surrender. It's gonna happen. Privacy will die. Freedom will die. There is nothing we can do about it. We might as well just kill ourselves to escape.

Fucking hell, you jews are tiresome
No ofcoure we do not roll over, ofcourse we don't surrender. We fight, we breed, we continue. The Jews will be found out soon enough.

Attached: smugselect.webm (600x315 3.78 MB, 97.54K)

Here's to going out with a bang.

Attached: columbine.webm (1280x720, 6.84M)

Nobody will fight back. All 99% of people care about is weed and Marvel movies. It's all over.
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107736771511705600
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107737473239732224
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107738166931476481
Tweets related, it's a bunch of /ourguys/ waving the white flag and blackpilling hard. We have nothing. We are nothing.

Ashes and Echoes

Except that it is already happening

Attached: pYrD2L1.jpg (597x767, 104.62K)

Except that it is already happening

Attached: pYrD2L1.jpg (597x767, 104.62K)

To those who still have hope, read this
There is no more escape. Nothing will ever get better ever again.
The kikes have already permanently cornered us. The only thing we can do is surrender and kill ourselves.

Let it be known that this fight has been officially won by our enemies. Forever. Nobody will resist. Nobody will fight back. It's (((their))) world, now and for eternity.

'WE SURRENDER

I wish you would an hero yourself already.

Not an argument. You can't fight the coming eternity of 1984

you first XDDDDDD

Yeah kid, this is nothing. The big distopyia is coming and if you see the bigger Picture. We are all fucked and nobody will do anything about it cause all are Brainwashed. If you think that you had Privacy on the Internet. I am sorry but Trackers are everywhere and your ISP and VPN Providers spy on you.
There is no save space on the Internet.

High five, fellow blackpillbro. Literally everything about this post is so, so true. We have nowhere left. It's time that we all kill ourselves, cus there is no fighting back against GOD-ggle and their friends.

This is every hopefag in a nutshell. They can't accept that our enemies have won eternally.

back to /g/ you fucking retard

kill yourself

based and redpilled

are you going to keep being a faggot

imagine thinking some autistic manlet pewdiepieing a bunch of brown people cuts anywhere close to the real problem. he didn't redpill anyone, he's going to be forgotten by the end of the week, he just added entropy to the normie tech-panic which has been latent until recently

we can pretend that dumbphones and p2p will save us but the fact of the matter is none of us have the upper body strength to actually protect ourselves. the endtimes aren't coming baby, they're already here!

You got that right. So many based blackpillers ITT accepting that we can do literally nothing to stop the end of our freedom as we know it. High five, blackpillbro!

You can't stop the endtimes. They're already here! You lost! We lost!

Ashes and Echoes, baby!

stop capitalizing random shit you schitzo fuck

you don't know freedom faggot, you're really sad that you aren't gonna get to waste all your time being racist on imageboards anymore? the current state of affairs is already not worth retaining

I see it now, the solution. If we capture blackpill user and offer him up as the holy messiah and sacrifice we can escape. It's all so clear now.

We will find you

lmao

I will accept that there is no hope when you killed yourself.

The question is relevant and still stands - if the only way out is to kill ourselves, why haven't you done this to yourself yet? And don't give me a bullshit answer like "because I want to warn you first".

lol they dont have freedom in mind for you, enjoy slavery you tard

90s internet will never die.
All I do is browse old tripod geocities archives looking at long dead pets, construction gifs and dinosaur facts.

the internet as you know it to be will die but only if you let it

Worthless rag blackpill thread.

>>1035576 is reality. All (((jews))) are dead forever! This is an obvious shill swamp thread.

I was thinking about getting offline

I've been trying since 2013

Find a nigger cock and suck it slave. Fighting evil nigger kikes like you is what makes life worth living, and dying for.

Abraham Shekelstein, the post.
Your dick was mutilated by your parents and rabbi. Please project your hatred towards them instead of towards us, who try and build a better and functioning society.

Isn't Intel an Israeli company?

Based user.

Offline will be the new on-line.

This is fucking outrageous. Fuck the jews and everyone who let this happen.

Good idea user, but don't you think that idea is a bit too Jewish?

fag

WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THIS OBVIOUS PAID THREAD???