LONGEVITY

I need to sustain my body in this state to the year 2050. I want to skip these shit years to a more ready world. The system is possible. Liquid must be 5 to 10 celsius. Body must be stimulated electrically.

Is it possible to get into a tank, containing some optimal liquid, electric muscle stimulation,

Attached: stasis tank.jpg (365x400, 14.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rw36g
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did you die while typing this post?

Attached: Big-Pigeon-Attack.gif (400x304, 4.77M)

Replace your blood with soylent via IV.

This is just like that Candlejack shit all over again, everyone knows it isn

And just who is going to keep the lights on in the facility where your body is kept? Are you willing to trust them to not chop their genitals off and stop considering you normal enough for reanimation by 2050? Have you considered the possibility of waking up only to be butchered for those fresh, preserved organs that Mr. Goldberg ordered? Your futurist fantasy is SanFran techie-retarded and things won't simply get better by incrementing $current_year. Enjoy the wild ride.

Just drink soylent and post on twitter all day while doing yoga.

There is absultely nothing wrong with this
Now this is faggotry.

Its like you aren't even trying.

Even when not exposed to moisture or oxygen at all, almost everything will have spoiled by this point simply due to nuclear decay.

It depends on whether you're doing authentic yoga (meditating until your third eye literally opens) or western yoga (paying large amounts of sheksls to make silly poses in a yoga studio every other week)

You're going to need the help of the conscious if you want this to work, user.

>what is canned meat archive.fo/rw36g
You really don't know about any of this do you?

Why would you put your installation somewhere hail could get to it? It should be in a desert or something with alot of sun.

Honey lasts for thousands of years. There was 3000 year old edible honey found in the pyramid. The pyramid was probably a giant beehive tbh.

Better invest your lifetime in inventing a gene therapy, that'll slow down or stop aging.

What about an AI? I don't what level OP is, but maybe he could just wait.

We should print circuits with honey. Fuck silicon.

The very thing that makes concrete more vulnerable to water damage. Iron expands when it rusts. You're exchanging short term durability for a crumbling wreck in the long term.

I tried researching this, but it's full of retards being wishy-washy, I can't get any definite info on what the third eye is supposed to do, how you will know it is open, and how you reach that state.

You'll quickly learn to filter the bullshit from what's true.
It's a bit complex to say the least. Put simply, it's your pineal gland. It contains photoreceptors just like your eyes. You can see stuff with it. Really.
You will 100% without a doubt, know.
There are multiple ways to do it. It can happen through meditation, but unless you're well trained and very dedicated it's unlikely. You can't do it simply by meditating 20 minutes every morning. More like a few days a time. You can also force it open with drugs, as anyone who's ever taken hallucinogens can tell you. Any religion with a real sacrament that's not a styrofoam wafer can attest to this. I won't say not to try it a few times to see what your mind is truly capable of, but doing this with any kind of regularity is a bad idea since it's very uncontrollable.

That's because everyone in those communities are LARPers.

Circuit board won't last 50 years in operation. If you think a device can remained powered on for a few hundred thousand years and still function you're certifiably retarded. Maybe the copper board itself could be fine, but you're going to get component failure.

no u

third eye is ur pineal gland... thing in ur brain that makes u think outside the box n shit

yep 7gs of shrooms alone caused an ego death... that did it for me

Take it up with the faggot that said it.
Do you think that any of those computers have spent 40 years in operation? They existed 40 year ago, sure, and in less than a decade after manufacture most were scrapped or mothballed. When they were in use they required plenty of maintenance. In 50 years OP's shit will have already been pushed in by capacitor aging, fan failures, and hard drive failure without some variety of repair intervention.

LOL "more ready" for what? Whites are becoming an endangered species. Europe and North America are being overrun by mudskins, and China is building massive infrastructure in Africa. The future is a mass of Han bugmen extracting resources from en-niggered parts of the world for the Huawei brain-implant devices that will stream government propaganda into their brains 24/7 (yes, even in their dreams). Assuming you're not simply discarded or rendered into biofuel, you'll be freeze dried, packaged, and sold for a few yuan as a snack in the Vancouver enclave from which the chinks administer their northern-North America resource extraction operation.

You're not a transhumanist. Like all OPs, you're just a faggot.

1 word: soylent. You can't go wrong.

what a massive turd faggot are you

soylent green is made of natural death people so what's the biggie

Attached: jaah.PNG (371x626, 542.96K)

Pleb. Soylent Gold is made from people who were tortured to death. Really adds a surge of flavor you wouldn't get anywhere else.

Soylent Ultimate is made of people who consume Soylent Gold. Really adds the spick of grandeur to Soylent franchise.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (640x820, 127.97K)

There are some cryonics companies such as Alcor in U.S. and KrioRus in Russia. You should pay them $13,000 - 200,000. But is it enough to revive you several dozen years after your death?

I think the companies don't want to unfreeze and revive you because it is more expensive than just preserving you frozen!

They can't preserve you forever. If the cost decreases, they will unfreeze and revive you as preserving costs constantly.

I'm not sure that'll work. Just think of what happens if you freeze and thaw a chicken repeatedly. It gets nasty, fast. Fasty.

I'd be interested in seeing a contract for one of those places. I bet there's a "cost recovery" mechanism that basically makes you their slave if you're in debt to them for the cost of storage or revival.

I doubt any of the people frozen with current technology will be able to be revived, though, so it's probably a moot point.

Cryonics is BS. I looked into the shit alcor does out of morbid curiosity several years ago. They flush the entire body with a highly toxic preservative and still, the freezing damages body cells like freezing does. Their whole concept is "lol, I dunno they'll figure something out in the future". Their customer base is crazies and people who couldn't deal with their impending death or the death of a loved one. They freeze heads without bodies (it's cheaper) and have even frozen people which brains already were mush due to how long they were dead or how violent that death was. They don't give a shit and basically have no plan besides "nanomachines and stuff". The theory makes sense in so far as if you can preserve the brain exactly as it was, you basically preserve the person. We simply do not have the technology for it though and the cells in the brain take damage very, very quickly as soon as they are not supplied with energy anymore. Also freezing does a lot of damage. Life is very fragile.

Preserving your body for some decades isn't that hard, you can immerse it in formaldehyde and it'll last for quite a while. If you don't want the liquid it's also doable, commies do it for their saints. You need to basically drain all fluids and replace them with an alcohol solution. I think it causes discoloration after some years so someone would have to replace the liquid every now and then. Obviously it's a one way street, you wouldn't come back to life like some kind of zombie.

Attached: firefox_froze_again.jpg (1024x576, 129.93K)

Build a starship and travel at relativistic speeds for a few months in the outer regions of the solar system. 1g of constant acceleration/deceleration is all you need.

(((jew)))

The preservatives dont damage cells as badly as water when frozen, but its hard to replace the water inside cells so there is still damage. I read up on it too, who doesnt want to be highlander?

youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c