Project Thread

ITT: Share projects and scripts created by you/anons

1. Hydrus Project (*booru taggins system with IPFS)
>>>/hydrus/
github.com/hydrusnetwork/hydrus

2. Guacman Chatbot (a TayAI replacement)
>>>/machinecult/
(source code in some file sharing site instead of github)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bakape/captchouli
tox.chat/
ratwires.space/
clo5p5jsvei55iyz.onion/
git.teknik.io/scuti/lib3ddevil1
git.teknik.io/scuti/reflex2q3
vision.in.tum.de/_media/ spezial/bib/stark-gcpr15.pdf
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deflecting
verisimilitudes.net/2017-07-07
verisimilitudes.net/2018-01-01
verisimilitudes.net/2018-08-08
verisimilitudes.net/2018-08-18
verisimilitudes.net/2018-08-28
verisimilitudes.net/2018-11-01
verisimilitudes.net/2018-12-12
verisimilitudes.net/2019-03-03
verisimilitudes.net/mmc-nim-in-st.png
digdeeper.neocities.org/
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/sidmeierspirates.html
github.com/user234683/youtube-local
github.com/user234683/no-js-fixer
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/freetardism.html
slashdot.org/submission/9087542/author-recinds-gpl.
github.com/MikeeUSA/GPC-Slots-2
copyleft.org/guide/comprehensive-gpl-guidech8.html#x11-540007.4Once
gitlab.com/
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Shill&oldid=504277354
gitgud.io/LynxChan/LynxChan
longpoke.github.io/f37c5de221cb361db07f046b31047f329ddb2ca2fe3ab5b674c858a6686c5151.html
gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT: deanonymize yourself :^)

Implying I don't just say my own project and say its someone else's
Implying my project isn't anonymously created anyway

This isn't the point of the thread. Just post something interesting, faggot

captchouli
github.com/bakape/captchouli

is this supposed to be a joke?

tox.chat/

The dankest site on the internet
ratwires.space/ or clo5p5jsvei55iyz.onion/

Attached: somebody that you used to know.mp4 (540x480, 1010.97K)

I have made a program that is doing good things, but it is exploitable (DoS attack) and you faggots will probably be too lazy and ignore my project entirely

No. Weaboos are retarded.

That's why you don't let anons design cryptographic protocols.
inb4 plausible deniability

Clearly he learned from Zig Forums.

bakape is a fag

smh

pretty neat

Some binary data for a video game reverse engineered (3d models, texture packs).
git.teknik.io/scuti/lib3ddevil1

And a map converter (faces+vertices => planes)
git.teknik.io/scuti/reflex2q3

Attached: dusky.png (226x94, 5.21K)

looks good

Anyone here who can use Neural Networks to break Zig Forums's captcha?

Are you, by any chance, an idea guy?

Not really an idea guy, because the papers are already out vision.in.tum.de/_media/ spezial/bib/stark-gcpr15.pdf (targeting the same library that Zig Forums uses)

Then where is the code? I can make a logo btw.

Do you know what an academic paper is?

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deflecting
Are you an ideas guy or do you have code?

You dont have code either. Does that make you an idea guy?

Where did I post an idea and no code?
You did it right here:

ok

I've been working on an interactive machine code development tool of my own design. It's named Meta-Machine Code. The idea came from another that came to me in errant thought and it turned into this more finalized design, as I knew implementation would guide me with what was needed, what doesn't work, what does work well, and so on, with development also guided by other thoughts that come to me and other such things. I quite like it by now and don't want to use assemblers, as they are lesser tools.

Here are some relevant articles of mine; conveniently, the chronological order is also the order of best to worst quality:
verisimilitudes.net/2017-07-07
verisimilitudes.net/2018-01-01
verisimilitudes.net/2018-08-08

You can see this is approaching two years since I went public with it. I've had a working version for around half a year, but the source is terrible, sans the libraries I've derived, and, while I've been lightly working on a rewrite in Ada 2012, I can't help that I'd rather simply use the tool, even in its poor state, then continue working on it constantly, after all this time. So, the tool is currently in a state where only I can really use it.

I can take pride in that the combined program and its libraries, all three of which I wrote entirely by myself when deriving them from this, is less than 2,500 lines of code. An issue I'll be facing in Ada is a similar need to implement some similar libraries myself, but perhaps this is the best way to write libraries, with a real use beforehand. In any case, I expect the Ada to be under 3,000 lines of code.

Here are some articles written with the tool documenting some programs:
verisimilitudes.net/2018-08-18
verisimilitudes.net/2018-08-28
verisimilitudes.net/2018-11-01
verisimilitudes.net/2018-12-12
verisimilitudes.net/2019-03-03

Here is a thread on this board I've made for discussing a program in a context outside my usual:

Here is an image of the tool with that most recent program loaded; Tor users are second class here and can't upload files:
verisimilitudes.net/mmc-nim-in-st.png

Feel free to tell me what you think.

check again, it ain't an "idea" if it has already been done and published.

Where is the code, ideas guy?

yeah you have been samefagging in this entire thread.

I did this but it just sends txt messages, e-mails, and snail mail to people I dislike for as long as the servers keep running.

This hurdle is really difficult to get over. I only make things that I personally want to exist, I don't make them for other people. But that creates a problem in that even if the program is kind of buggy and unpolished and missing certain features it "should" have, I'm still fine using it because it sufficiently serves the desired purpose. But since it can already be used for the purpose it was made for, it's hard to find the motivation to finish it or add new things. I have several projects in this exact state.

Attached: gk9ytlv6.png (409x167, 30.68K)

How are dead-man's switches done anyway?

Well, you have a program that has a countdown timer. Then you add a way to reset the timer like visiting a hidden service or sending an email / phone call with a passphrase. As long as your around to reset the timer it won't go off.

A simple and feasible strategy is if I don't send a message for 1 month (for example) then trigger. Send a reminder one week before (in case you just forget). Like said.

That's what my Meta-Machine Code is, as well. Still, perhaps others will be interested and I have recognized its potential value for pedagogy.

I avoid this issue in part by splitting the program into libraries where I found reasonable and then making those libraries rather comprehensive and well documented. So, only the MMC itself is in a poor state and relatively poorly documented; this is largely in part due a poor design aspect I pursued for a time, though.

I created a poor machine code as the customization language and much of the tool is written with it. Any reimplementation will lack this, in part because it's poor and in part because the current CHIP-8 targeting doesn't even need customizability.

I'm considering starting on the documentation for the tool already. I'm planning a book that is no more than one hundred pages. I suppose, ideally, it would be closer to, say, fifty, but I'll see. In any case, the tool is well-defined enough for me to begin work on this; I'd want to have my own system in place for book writing, though.

I've unfortunately noticed some queer bugs with this program, but I simply intend to have the semantics down and bugs gone with the reimplementation I'm planning. If you're the only ever intended user, this doesn't matter, though. I have programs I don't distribute that have some flaws or lack of functionality I simply work around.

My advice is to pick a single project and ruthlessly pursue only that project, then. My tool and its derived libraries were my only focus for quite a while, although I'm now designing or working on other libraries and programs I want to write, in particular things involving database backups, Gopher, and other things that interest me. So, I have a level of self control and motivation that lets me focus on something and then give some other things my attention when I'm fatigued, without failing to later return to it.

If you're struggling with just that, though, then obsess and focus on your main project. I have some much larger ideas that are still only vague ideas. What I did was order them sequentially and this tool was the first, as I intend to use it to build the others. Try that.

Do sites count? If so digdeeper.neocities.org/ - shilled it about a year ago, grew a bit since then.

Just post it, maybe we will help you fix the exploit (heh).

Literal botnet.

>>digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/sidmeierspirates.html

Loved the original on the Amiga and this really was a worthy remake.

pics or GTFO
protip: it's not

There are some interesting articles there. I will read them soon but I am busy now.
Windows got popular, hence people made games and drivers for it. It gets more attention because more customers use/d it. Correct me if I am wrong but I think nothing in the Windows OS design facilitates gaming more than other OSs.
No prizes for guessing which thread you created.
That said there are some great points. MS Paint is great for quick things without opening a heavyweight tool like GIMP. Custom installations are great in windows apps but when package managers just work, they are excellent and far superior. Focus on looks may be a lesser point now? Especially with Win10 and newer DEs.

youtube-local (browser-based anonymous youtube client):
github.com/user234683/youtube-local

no-js-fixer (userscript for uMatrix users to try to automatically unbreak sites without actually whitelisting their javscript):
github.com/user234683/no-js-fixer

Attached: youtube-local-5.png (1302x964, 390.16K)

Hey mate, haven't tested this but looked at the github and this is a VERY good idea. You really SHOULD convert this into an addon. My spidey sense says this could become very popular if people knew about it.

I made my own Instagram bot with Selenium and Python.

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/freetardism.html
Holy shit this is retardation on a level I have never seen before.

Whoever wrote this has some serious braindamage. What prevents me from removing this restriction? This is literally what the first freedom is about.

Spoken like a true LARPer.

Of course, releasing the source is not enough for the freetards. You also need to attach a "license" to your program which will allegedly allow others to do everything the "four freedoms" permit. The problem is - nothing prevents anyone from breaking the license. Licenses are just words on the screen - most of us have violated countless video game EULAs for example. More importantly, we also now have proof that the GPL can be revoked - slashdot.org/submission/9087542/author-recinds-gpl. The author of the program in question sent a DMCA request to GitHub (alleging copyright infringement), and they complied in taking it down. Here are some quotes from lawyer Lawrence Rosen's book "Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom and Intellectual Property Law"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Was this written by MikeeUSA? Was this site made by Mikee?

The fact that you aren't the owner of the code so you can't relicense it.
He is saying what's possible if you don't have the first freedom.

But it is licensed under the GPL so I have the right to modify it.
No he doesn't.

GPL is a copyleft license, it specifically denies the right to change the license to anything that isn't "compatible" with it.

Nobody is talking about changing the license, retard.

Is what you(?) replied to.

Are you the author of this article?

???
He was just giving an example of violating the 0th freedom. If you violate the 0th freedom it can't be licensed under the GPL.

Amazing. How does this refute "freetardism" though?

You are clearly unable to comprehend what I am what I am writing, so I shall stop conversing with you.

lol

The GPL can't be rescinded btw. MikeeUSA is a retarded LARPer.
github.com/MikeeUSA/GPC-Slots-2

MikeeUSA isn't a lawyer btw. From GitHub StaffDate 2019-02-20 20:10Message BodyHi MikeeUSA,Unfortunately, a pen name does not suffice when used in combination with a disposable email address. Whether under the definition in 15 U.S.C 7006(5) which you cited, or as used in the DMCA, an electronic signature needs to be associated with a person, as that term is defined by 15 U.S.C. 7006(8). A psuedonym, without other information that would allow us to associate that with a specific, identifiable person, does not meet 17 U.S.C. 512(3)(a)(i)'s requirement that it be signed by an authorized person. As a practical matter, this is especially necessary where, as you claim, an account that may not be you is posting content using that same pseudonym.Even if that were not so, your notice would still be incomplete in two other ways.First, it lacks "information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party," as you've used a disposable email address and provided no other contact information that would be sufficient to assure we can contact the complaining party. This type of reliable contact information is required by 17 U.S.C. 512(3)(a)(iv).Second, your notice does not appear to identify material which infringes on any exclusive rights in the original work. Both your source code and the repositories you identified are published under GPL licenses. You have not identified any way in which those repositories violate the GPL, and without more detail we cannot determine how redistributing or modifying GPL-licensed code would constitute infringing activity. While GitHub is not in a position to provide you with legal advice, here is an informative link about the irrevocability of GPL licenses: copyleft.org/guide/comprehensive-gpl-guidech8.html#x11-540007.4Once you've revised your notice to include the required details, please send back the entire revised notice, and not only the corrected sections. Once we've received a complete and actionable notice, we will process it expeditiously.Thanks,GitHub Staff

I'm on the logo user.

The absolute state of kikehub
gitlab.com/
Thus far I haven't gotten any shit for being literally Anonymoose on Gitlab, and the free version is far more powerful than SJWhub's free version as well.

Like that's great and all for hosting the code but you can't use their website, free version or otherwise, without enabling javascript. So post information about the git clone link somewhere else if you run a project off gitlab. I have been forced to abandon some software just because the dev couldn't have been bothered to post the clone link after migrating to gitlab.

Converting it into an addon is the next step since I've figured out that the cause of a huge portion of website breakage is due to CSS transition effects (webdevs use this to make websites "fade in", but it requires javascript to do it, and breaks the website without javascript.) This is currently fixed only in specific cases such as images or when it's done on the html or body tags. To fix it in general for any element is not practical with a userscript, so I'll have to make it an addon. I'm currently juggling multiple projects so it might take a bit.

This. Gitlab is great and I hope people keep migrating projects.
notabug.org isn't bad either but does not have as many features. Uses Gog's.

Mikeeusa is an attorney.

Github is being obtuse, claiming it doesn't /know/ Mikeeusa is Mikeeusa, even tho Mikeeusa has published the takedown requests alongside the program on its actual original host.

A court won't find in Github's favor, Github is banking on Mikeeusa not bothering to sue them.

Fuck off, Mikee.

If you have not received remuneration from licensee, that license he holds is simply an illusory promise at best. He cannot hold you, the grantor, to it and you can revoke it at any time.

The GPL is revocable, as is any gratis license.
"Nothing" is not good consideration for value.
It's not good consideration for anything at all.

No.

STFU, Mikee.

You mean you can revoke a license like you can proclaim yourself présidente of Venezuela?

Yes you can, and just like in that case, the US will give your proclamation effect.

Your property is your property, a non-exclusive license is not a transfer, it is only permission: the same as you can give license for those who wish to trample your lawn if you wish. A promise without any remuneration on the other side is given zero effect under US law: it is an illusion. An illusory promise. If you want a firm promise you must pay for it: that is what the US will enforce against a grantor: if he said You can do this, and you PAID him for that promise.

Okay Mr. President I'll remember not host my git repo in the US then.

Here's two scripts for sending youtube-dl through tor and auto-downloading highest quality video+audio (assuming the file wasn't uploaded as webm).
It first tries to use TBB and if that fails the default tor installation.

proxtube-dl:
#!/bin/shyoutube-dl --proxy socks5://127.0.0.1:9150/ --hls-prefer-native $*status=$?if [[ status -eq 0 ]]; then exit 0fiyoutube-dl --proxy socks5://127.0.0.1:9050/ --hls-prefer-native $*

proxtube-dl-auto
#!/bin/shproxtube-dl -f 'bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio[ext=m4a]/bestvideo[ext=webm]+bestaudio/best[ext=mp4]/best' $*

Also I hereby revoke my permission to host this code on Zig Forums. Take it down immediately or go to jail and pay ten gazillion dollars.

Your "script" is trivial
It would be ruled quantum-nullus by the courts: not copyrightable.

However if it was not trivial, you could certainly get it taken down, under US law.

Now as to damages, if the script were copyrightable.
Did you register your copyright /before/ the violation?

If yes:
You can seek statutory damages of 150,000 USD, in addition to attorney's fees.

If No (or yes):
You can seek damages.
Damages can be calculated as to the profit the violators recieved from violating your copyright, along with some other ways (what YOU would have recieved if they weren't violating etc). You have to prove this though, which is why you should register your copyright. Statutory damages and attorneys fees are easier to get than proving damages.

As for Jail:
Yes criminal prosecution is possible but you have to get a prosecutor to prosecute the case: it is at their discretion.

The GPL is revocable.

You're telling me my script is even more trivial than rounded corners?
Be careful or I will have your slanderous ass dragged to court. President or not, you still have to obey the law.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Shill&oldid=504277354

So shills have to pay only twice as much as copyright violaters? Seems skewed, I'd put them straight on death row.

The rounded corners are under patent. They are design patents.
They are not under copyright.

Did you fall asleep in patent and copyright 101?

Well then, I declare the above posted scripts a work of art and revoke my permission to host it here.

The delicate arrangement of the letters truly makes one ponder upon the majesty of everything and nothing, does it not?

While I, personally, completely agree with the artistic nature of the sublime work...

The court would not. It would see those lines as it sees the shape of a tool such as a hammer: required for it's function, uncopyrightable (perhaps patentable though)

Now, we... we know better. But we are not the court and never will be. That is our cross.

Seems like Zig Forums gets to live one more day then.
I'm sure their lawyers were already sweating in their seats. They better pray I don't come back with more code.

LynxChan
gitgud.io/LynxChan/LynxChan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (215x212, 11.62K)

Lol. Is this the power of Node.js + MongoDB?

also very unstable. the sites that use it are often down

We run an online hacker magazine called 00B4D5EC
Our only publication was here:
longpoke.github.io/f37c5de221cb361db07f046b31047f329ddb2ca2fe3ab5b674c858a6686c5151.html
We are looking for based redpilled hackers to join us. We want more content like this - articles explaining why fundamental problems exist with "security" of software, electronics, and information. You know where to find us.

Where's your project user?

Have you considered adding slugs to your blog post URLs? Right now it's hard to tell what every blog post is about without actually clicking the link.

Is that not a convoluted way of doing the same with the following alias, or am I missing something?
alias proxtube-dl='youtube-dl --proxy socks5://127.0.0.1:9150/ --hls-prefer-native $* || youtube-dl --proxy socks5://127.0.0.1:9050/ --hls-prefer-native $*'proxtube-dl

$* doesn't work inside aliases, baka. Anyway, $* is garbage. He should have used "$@".

Nice braindamage, UNIX weenie.

?
works for me
alias testcommand='echo $*'$ testcommand foo barfoo bar$ bash --versionbash --versionGNU bash, version 4.4.12(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>

fucking why?

Try
alias testcommand='echo $* EOF'
and you'll see that it doesn't actually work. $* expands to nothing. That's why it appears to work in your example.

I guess the only way to "fix" this is by liberally applying braindamage?

[not OP]
I'm just polishing mine off and about to make a blog post about it. Then I will post it.

Just use functions instead of aliases, retard.

If you can solve it, then you are bot. Simple!